-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, see this post >PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/region-changing
pastebin.com/0VB0v7Hc
github.com/MarcuzD/TreeHome
gbatemp.net/threads/indev-treehome-custom-home-menu-template.442470/
api.qrserver.com/v1/create-qr-code/?data=https://a.desu.sh/xcvtrp.tik&qzone=6&size=500x500
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Senran Kagura 2 or Hyrule Warriors?
I need to erase some shit to make space to install DQVIII (I can't stand Socketpunch's slowness)
and I want to fill the remaining GBs with something fun.

reminder blah blah

Anyone got the mega filled with GBA.cias?

OK, is DQVIII playable on Citra? I don't want to play it on fucking 240p after playing the original on my old TVs on 576i or more. and on 1080p on my PC.
I didn't try it because I can't play well SM so I guess it will be hard for me to play DQVIII. Maybe I need one of these chink versions and some patches, but I've never tried too much, thought.

>bricked my 3ds after following the guide step for step
nice thread fags

You must be like the only guy who bricked its 3ds following the guide.
You DID something wrong somewhere.

The font in DQVIII is fucking terrible, what were they thinking with this? It was fine in VII, too.

So if I wanted to hack my 3DS, how many hours should I set aside to finish it?

So I'm following the wii U guide, and I just finished installing the homebrew channel.

Do I go directly to installing coldboot haxchi step and skipping redNAND ?

After that, how do I get the free games freeshop style ? I'm a bit confused with this guide, shit is unclear.

2-3 hours

around 3 hours if its your first time

>switch from rxtools to a9lh
Jesus Christ you guys weren't kidding when you said rxTools sucked. Should've switched long ago.

DRAGON QUEST 8 (NA) FUCKING WHERE

is there an alternative to socket punch?

it's not working for me with FBI anymore and I want to install DQVIII since i dont have enough space to install from sd

rxTools was great at its time, but it sucks balls in comparison with a9lh now

Want to make sure i'm understanding right.

I don't need haxchi if i want to use the brazilean game method right? Just using the online website is enough?

Can I do local multiplayer with a Jap 3DS to a US 3DS if a hack it?

Is there anything special you have to do to make it accept cards over 32gb?

Going online with the DG8 undub patch should be fine because of the titlekey right?

yes, but you can't install hacked dlc unless you remember to launch with sig patches every single time or they'll get corrupt/deleted

I think there'd be no reason to region lock 3ds local play and as for sd cards you can go up to 128gb. I personally recommend 64gb but it's up to you

>DQ8 EU still not in freeshop

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm trying to set up vWii homebrew, but when i boot up the Hackmii installer, I get a Boot.elf not found error.

how long does Socketpunch take? A few hours?

Post home menus!

>unless you remember to launch with sig patches
which means, visiting the website upon every cold boot?

The problem is clear

>-SAFE FIRMWARES-
>PS4: 4.05
what did he mean by this?

That you updated and you have the 4.08 and you can't run Steam games on it.

Do I still need the ninja game or OoT?
That's what stopped me last time

3ds.guide/region-changing
You can change the region of your 3ds so yeah, there's no regionlock so you might not even need this. Though when I think about it, the multiplayer might be related to the region of the games and not the console, in which case you could just pirate a game from the other region if you don't have one already.

On the topic of SD cards, just change it's format to fat32.

no

No, you can use the soundplayer thing now.

so you guys are telling me everyone of you that has haxchi, bought a DS VC game first? Its the same function as visiting loadiine website right? or does it have other functions? (other than the apparantly somewhat risky coldboot)

Anyone ?

lmao I dont even own a PS4 just wondering if its worth the purchase, pirating considered

So it's free minus the SD card of decent size. They were right... literally no excuse

Then, right now, I'm not sure. There aren't too much stuff. I don't know if the guy on 33c3 gave the source or tools to do all that shit. If you find a cheap second handed one (like 200€ or less) and you can check its firmware version, then go for it. Just never update and wait some time, months or years.

website to get into homebrew launcher and then launch mocha cfw every time

the ds game method is a painless install and superior alternative

Any H-games available for 3ds?

same

I spit on your home menu
none. new love plus is a comfy dating game, but no H homebrew left.

yeah it seems haxchi is superior.

i guess i just gotta drop $10 first for some eshop credit though...damn

Senran Kagura is the closest but you aren't really getting any real hentai, you might as well just check Sankaku.

in senran kagura 2 deep crimson you can edit the girls to make them ultra lewd

you can add fake nipples, penises, sausages in their butts, alter the shape of items like pom poms and give all the girls pubic and armpit hair or hair anywhere.

or you could just make them cosplay...

maybe try easyrpg?

Is there anyone who can update this? most of the links are dead.
pastebin.com/0VB0v7Hc

I can't find it either. fucking billy only has EUR

github.com/MarcuzD/TreeHome

What am I doing wrong here?
Trying to get DQ8.

I downloaded the decTitleKeys.bin without encrypted title keys from the DB and encrypted it with Decrypt9.
Afterward I put it in the same folder as my FunKeyCIA.py and tried to get it with these options: -keyfile -title 000400000018f200.

But it doesn't even start, simply this and that's all:
>*******
>FunKeyCIA by cearp
>*******

My environmental variables are correctly set as I have launched a bunch of other python scripts and it's version 2.7.

Just play the EUR undubbed orchestrated cia.

You have CFW, you don't have to care about regions anymore.

Where do I find the titlekey QR code for Freeshop?

>new love plus

is english translation out ?

Still no DLC for To Love-Ru Trouble Darkness: True Princess ? I just can't bear it anymore...

How does that look?
I'm googling for screenshots but found nothing.

I'm trying to get TWLoader to work. How do I install the other .cia to SysNAND?

not done yet, but there's a forum with walkthrough and translated guides.

why aren't you using a9lh faggot?

It is possible to emulate RPG maker games.

gbatemp.net/threads/indev-treehome-custom-home-menu-template.442470/
>there's no point in screenshots as the template only contains a dummy console-based... something
sounds like its shit

can anyone tell me, how long it took after the system premiere to cfw, or just play games backups, for wii, 3ds and wiiu? I wonder when I will be able more or less, to buy Switch

I'm hacking my 3ds and everything is doing okay, but I got into step 14 of Section VI - "Finalizing setup".
>Launch the Homebrew Launcher from the home menu

However all that I get is a black screen on top and a red one on the bottom. At this point, all I can do is reset the console.
Is this skippable?
What can I do to fix it?

I don't get it guys, I got another version of FE Fates (this time it's translated from JP) and when I try to go online it's telling me to go and accept the 3DS end user agreement, which I already did.

Just what is going on.

There was some chart, I think the average for Nintendo consoles was 3 months or something.
If they fuck up with the Switch this badly again, our luck.

Sounds... pretty complex.

about half an hour

Smea, Yellow and the gang have already been commenting on the home menu, which has me optimistic that we'll get some homebrew sooner, rather than later.

I'll be picking up a black friday deal. By then, they should be fully stocked, and going for around $250(sale)

is Coldboot Haxchi safe ?
I'm pretty scared now, I don't know what to do.

>3ds snes9x doesn't include netplay
I was ready to invite some anons for some comfy secret of mana

is installing a single 1.5 GB game supposed to take 3.5 hours? This is ridiculous

anyone have any idea how long it'll be till DQ8 hits freeshop? I don't feel the need to play it right now so I don't feel like downloading the cia and putting it on my ds, but I'd like to get it from freeshop if it's coming

This doesn't make sense. What did you lose?

>is installing a single 1.5 GB game supposed to take 3.5 hours? This is ridiculous
how are you installing it? fbi? freeshop? donkey?

speaking of socketpunch, what's up with FBI removing support for it? Or does it just work differently now?

fbi

doesn't the other emu have netplay tho?

So I bought the physical copy of dq8 but then downloaded the undub...can you play that online? I'm using a n3ds US region

check your ver. I'm currently using 2.4.6, which I think is the current(I'll have to check it) when I first finished setting up everything, I tried installing a few games and it took forever. found otu the problem was my old version of fbi.

Risky just do regular haxchi according to some other people in this theead
yes

So, brazillian title method is basically freeshop for Wii U, right ?

nvm, just checked. there's an update for 2.4.7. you should update to that, if you're not already.

still feels better to have your own region's game

Okay, thanks bro.

have a bump since I'm also curious

Pretty much, except you have to download the games on PC first and then transfer them to the SD Card.

>deleted
w-why

So, I'm fucked for DLCs ?

I still see it fampai

Depends.
You need to have signature checks (i.e. HaxchiFW) to run DLC/eShop/Other Region.

Sounds complicated, do I have to do it for each game ? at each boot ? something else ?

someone need to post that chart

>realize I had no reason to install Devil Survivor Overclocked because I already have it on a gamecart in New Game+
Undub was too tempting

by already have it I mean the DS version

Dragon Quest® VIII: Journey of the Cursed King EUR ticket for those interested: api.qrserver.com/v1/create-qr-code/?data=https://a.desu.sh/xcvtrp.tik&qzone=6&size=500x500

Scan with FBI.

New Decrypt9 is fucked for titlekey encryption, chainload an old one.

im more interested in that cute bird desu senpai

>tfw you fell for the hacked 3ds meme

I'm a weeb. Can someone link the most optimal version of DQ7 with the restored orchestra music, undub voiceover, uncensored outfits, + misc w/e?

Some homebrew specific apps might not have sound, but everything relevant should be the same. Also, it might work if you reset since the homebrew menu fucks up like that somethimes, but the step itself is completly optional. As a matter of fact, EVERYTHING from here on out is pretty much optimal/useless shit.