Fuhdorahs B T F O

Fuhdorahs B T F O

Woops, wrong image

Nice try, but that was debunked previous thread.

>Nice try, but that was debunked previous thread.
Can you give me a link then?

> I doesn't know about The First Law of Newton
> Therefore, God must exist! XD

But its supposed to be about methaphysic, you know motion here means change, something potential becoming actual

> There must be first cause for LITERALLY EVERYTHING
> But God has NO CAUSE because it isn't like everything need a cause anyway
Evey fucking Aquinas thread

>infinite chain

And we can't accept infinite metaphysical causal chain because of what exactly?

Because he argues against infinite chain

Infinite chain still a less non sense than omnipotent God that caused everything.

His only argument is based on example of train that physically is wrong anyway.

The uncaused cause isn't just there. It must be there, because otherwise there would be an infinite chain. And that would be impossible, since it would mean an infinite chain has ended.

So... Why can't there exist several first causes? If you know math, there is always several axioms in the work. Why everything should be caused by an one and only eternal God instead of several Gods?

> otherwise there would be an infinite chain
So... What is a problem with infinite chain? I see it as better alternative than mash up of magic things, that is a God. You got one infinity against seven or more qualities that makes no sense. Omnipotence is by itself highly known to be bullshit, for example.

Can you even post on Veeky Forums from tor? Last time I tried I got a permaban notice.

>Tips Fedora.

Show me where the priest touched you user.

>it's another a sophistry and word games thread

what if our eyes arent real xD

> muh fedora man
I am not atheist. I believe in God who is infinite causal chain behind all of things.

>Being against Hedonism is bad
>Mobile posting

> Being against Hedonism is bad
This is true. Only people who dive into degeneracy is the people who didn't value a natural happiness.

>mobile posting

Especially iphone posting

¨That pic is wrong.
If it is moving in a certain direction, a force must once have been applied to it sending it in that direction.
If something or some things are slowing it down (Like friction) and it's keeping the same speed then something or some things must be accelerating it(Like just going downhill)
If the possible accelerators apart from the engine isn't enough to have it keep the same speed against the decelerator then the engine must be pulling it.

> If it is moving in a certain direction, a force must once have been applied to it sending it in that direction.
You can move in certain direction without any of a force applied whatsoever, user. Hence, a first law of Newton. Force produce an acceleration but it is different from movement.

why does he change flags every post

also why did moot remove custom flags and replace them with shitty nation flags

>why does he change flags every post
to be epic

>also why did moot remove custom flags and replace them with shitty nation flags
because hes gay

That's what i meant with once.

Thomism, or any major philosophical school, isn't being debunked in a fucking Veeky Forums thread

anybody know if that thread in the OP is archived anywhere? I can't find it on 4plebs

>implying wizards of Veeky Forums can't solve/destroy anthing they want