What do you think of this photoshop makeover?

What do you think of this photoshop makeover?

It's shit, you should stop.

>makeover

All you did was remove the blinker.

To be fair, you cant polish a turd.

You made it look a little fatter?

look again grandpa

And make the front end more MODERN PEDESTRIAN SAFETY OH GOD SO SAFEEEE FOR THE CHILLENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What the fuck are you autists talking about?

Anyways the after looks more concerned now instead of angry, still shit, still wouldnt even consider when a lexus can be had at the same price as a GT

What I mean is that the front grill looks larger and taller, and the hood flatter, like the ugly truck front ends that exist on modern cars because of pedestrian safety.

I like it before lol. Ford knew what they were doing. I enjoy my 15 GT. Fun car and it looks good. Faster than all the shit boxes out there for the same price.

looks a lot better

you should work at Ford

this is just taken from a slightly different angle, you didn't do shit

It looks less fat, I like it.

All you did was make the headlight smaller

Fgt

made the headlight thicker and gave it the original angle
made the front grill higher and made the hood more straight and the line from the side of the grill sharper

Looks like a Mazda

Except the Camaro of course

All he did was make it the face lift

Better than the actual 2018 model

this was a good move by ford. by moving away from the boomer muscle look and going towards yurop styling, chevy and dodge will be pushed to advance in styling.

mostly for chevy tho, camaro is better in all regards besides looks (objectively)

>camero
>same price

looks worse kys

now this is fetal alcohol syndrome the car

Jesus, thats the new key in the mustang? Are you fucking kidding me?

yea this confirms that anything but a dark color doesn't complement the new style at fucking all
shame