Early 2000's SUV or Truck | $6.5K

Alright fuckers. My car is totaled. I have $6.5K to spend on a used SUV or Truck from the early 2000's but I know diddly squat about trucks and SUV's.

I just need something for towing at max 1000lb's as I will be constantly towing my motorcycles to the track/lot and dirtbike to the trails. so a v6 would be fine. I don
t need a gas guzzling v8.

Please provide suggestions. I know Toyota Taco's from that era had frame recalls and other issues. I'm always hearing praise about Ford Rangers but again don't know much.

Please help me Veeky Forums

get a suburban/tahoe

Honda pilot

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

5 speed Xterras are cool as fuck

But it's a nissan

a fucking car can tow 1000lbs

What are fucking hills bro. Need torque and something that can tredge through snow.

yeah, so what? nissans didn't become garbage until like the last decade or so.

If you go with a silverado, get the v8. I had a 4.3 v6 (2wd swb) and i got 13mpg and it struggled with a head wind to stay at 65. My friend the same year, extended cab 4wd with 5.7 and constantly gor 17 on the highway despite his being jacked up. On that note, 1st gen of cat eye chevys had electrical gremlines. They'll run forever, but everything electronic will fail you.... except for the radio... thing was damn indestructible.

Lexus rx or gx?

Tow your metal militia dildo in comfort.

This, just changed the oil on my 2000 Xterra XE 4WD last night.

Has 208k miles and runs like a champ

Oops, meant to reply to

got any pics fellow xterra bro?

I have a infiniti g4 its breddy gud it's the same thing as a pathfinder but comfy

get a motovan.

FJ cruisers are good off road, I don't know that much about towing, it'll probably be ok.

This. Or a pre third gen Ford Explorer if you wanna go midsize. That or a Chevy Trailblazer.

recommending third gen explorer
when second gen 5.0 302 v8 explorer exists

don't do that

Oh oops

>FJ cruisers
>I have $6.5K to spend

>he thinks he can get a FJ for for 6k

Dodge Rams are pretty neato for towing shit

They rust like fucking crazy though

Gen I Dodge Durangos are beasts of a machine. Cheap as fuck too and ultra reliable.

Agreed powerful beast too. Mine conquers all roads, paved or not. Just make she you get at least the 4.7L V8 Magnum engine or better, the 5.9L V8