Is it worth it Veeky Forums? I can get it without the shitty mark up

Is it worth it Veeky Forums? I can get it without the shitty mark up.

Yes and install a Mountune package if you live in bongland.

in US

I say yea go for it, just make sure you get some use outta that drift mode :^)

If you don't mind the rear diff exploding weekly.

buy a WRX and mod it.

It's shit.

One of the most fun cars I've driven. If I wasn't so tall I'd have bought one

Go to Adam at Tune+. Biggest ecoboost tuner there is and he does all Cobb custom tunes.

Don't buy one if you're going to track the car occasionally. It can't handle that kind of strain

> get some use outta that drift mode :^)

I am sure he will set some

Go for it. Best hot hatch you can buy. It's probably a blast to drive too. Everyone that has one loves it.

No. It rides like shit. A mustang gt is better in every way.

the RS is AWD tho

RS is lighter
RS will have better resale value
RS obviously will grip better
RS has more cargo space

>prototype

i hope you are pretending to be retarded

Prototype that has the same specs that the end product, ass blasted ford cuck.

>AWD

It's fake AWD. The ferd is front wheel drive biased

If you want real AWD you get the subaru that has symetrical awd

>RS is lighter

This is why it is slower around the Burger King and the Ebola track against and old generation Type R :)

>RS will have better resale value

With those build quality records, I doubt it.

>RS obviously will grip better

If only it had a real AWD system and were faster around the track

>RS has more cargo space

No, it doesn't

RS is AWD like Bruce Jenner is a woman.

How the fuck is transverse awd fake AWD? If it can send 100% to the rear, or split it 50/50, then its true awd.

Are Lancer EVO's fake awd? Even though they handle far better than STI's?

Stop with your memeshit busrider, go buy yourself a 3k auto civic.

Stop pretending it is some kind of fancy AWD system you fucking shill, because it is clearly not.

The "AWD" in the Focus is like all those on-demand All-Wheel-Drive systems you find in cars like the Honda CR-V with the power always been sent to the front wheels, you have your differential on the front or your power transfer unit that will constantly spin the drive shaft which is three pieces.

So, up front, really, it is almost like every other lame all on-demand system. The Focus was never designed from the get-go to be AWD.

i drive a honda you fuck nugget

Not worth it, OP.

It is a expensive pigfat cuckmobile, you might as well just buy an STI, Mustang GT, or whatever which is more fun and not fake awd/rwd.

LOL

Op here I have a 2007 and 1969 fast back. I want something not mustang pretty much.

The other car I've been looking at is a wrx sti actually

In reply to this Im not really worried about modding and tuning can handle alot of it. Friends have lots of money and pretty good with cars and have a private shop on land. 1 guys Evo is slightly over 1000hp but always on jacks cuz memes. Currently lift is ocupied... Zr1 clutch line caught fire so as soon as that's off the lift can start messing with whatever I end up getting.

why havent they put a not shit engine in 2017 sti. on the plus side modern interior and good computer shit with tons of part availability i guess