youtube.com/watch?v=hPmYxLUoZVc
youtube.com/watch?v=HhtHflDrnAU
youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34
youtube.com/watch?v=xYVu7tRXuoM
youtube.com/watch?v=1dQ9a5EFZeI
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qek70eLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=1uF81gmh9IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the most pointless post I may have ever seen in my entire life, good job OP

>he didn't see the Alfa commercial during the SuperB owl
youtube.com/watch?v=ySBY1OpvNrY

Superb Owl was always a good source of amazing commercials for car companies
youtube.com/watch?v=qdfNTJxqMkI

best superb owl car commercials thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=hPmYxLUoZVc

this years ford commercial wasn't bad
youtube.com/watch?v=HhtHflDrnAU

>an Alfa is like riding a dragon
Apparently dragons are made out of parts bins from random lizards, snakes, and cows, and break down all the time

Holy shit Sergio, I love you.

Reborn like a phoenix Alfa, please.

As an Italian (from Milano - the home of Alfa Romeo), I can't describe the deep feelings I have for this maker...my grandad worked at Arese, so I'm "bonded" with Alfa Romeo.

>nobody asked you anything

I know.

>that power slide

that was fucking garbage, it said literally nothing, showed the car accelerated for a whole 10 seconds, and showed some kids doing some stuff kids aren't even allowed to do anymore because it's dangerous and they're all fucking pansies

What's your point?

>What's your point?
that you have no soul. Buy an Alfa. You'll finally own a soul then.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34
Have you guys seen Audi's ad? :^)

Loved that. My favorite so far, aside from Alfa's was the very first Coca Cola commercial.
youtube.com/watch?v=xYVu7tRXuoM

great attack on Trump.

>it's totally systemic guys, it's not because they statistically work less for each given hour at all

None that means dragons aren't awesome

The only good part was the gt tease

Guys. I just laughed my ass off at Kia's new "environmentally friendly" commercial with Melissa McCarthy, one of my favorite actresses.
youtube.com/watch?v=1dQ9a5EFZeI

>fat lady fall down, the actress
still funny to this day

GUYS! ALFA DID IT AGAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qek70eLxk

what a terribly average ad

see:

equally boring

Third commercial: youtube.com/watch?v=1uF81gmh9IQ

A car commercial that showcases the actual car? Oh man.

VW advertising execs crashing the company with no survivors

It's obviously just a reference to the dragon in their logo.

I have a daughter. A kick-ass little warrior princess of a kid, a spirited fire breathing bare knuckled ballerina and I love her beyond measure.

This Audi commercial does nothing for me because it perpetuates the weak victim mentality of females. I see strength in my little one not a victim, she doesn't need extra help in this world, just guidance and sound teaching. She'll take care of the rest.

Not murrikan, so the superbowl means next to nothing to me, but Alfa is very fucking related

>every car ad here is on how safe, economical, and how easily you can connect your phone to it
>Alfa is the only one still going with the "look at the power and handling of this!!!"

posting in a shill thread

It's pretty tired to be sure. But coupled with her SNL skit, it was a good weekend for her.

Come here alfabro!
t. Un altro giovine milanese

user, io...

>tfw I live in front of a FCA motorvillage and nearly every single day I see both the Giulia Quadrifoglio and the 4C clearing their throats and vigorously accelerating down the road
>tfw superbollo
>tfw I'll never be able to afford a Giulia quadrifoglio

>70,000 for that alfa

I would've bought for 30,000

cuck

510 hp for 30 000?

Never say never

Cars are like cotton T-shirts.
You can go to Walmart and buy a whole pack of them for 10 bucks. Or, you can go to Express and buy just 1 cotton T-shirt for 30 dollars because it has an extra stitching pattern or logo on it.

No cars on the market are accurately priced. Is the Alpha Romeo worth 80 grand? Probably not. Is it worth more than 30? Probably so, because of the engine.

>alpha
discarded