No memes or trolls, but out of these three which should I buy? I'm leaning Challenger because I like its looks...

No memes or trolls, but out of these three which should I buy? I'm leaning Challenger because I like its looks, but would definetley buy any of the others as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LHXoxZRSv-I
youtu.be/LTj4yDKcRJk
youtu.be/_Xu9DoG3Gak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pick your favorite.

Challenger is best DD and imo best looking

M O P A R
O
P
A
R

test drive them and then decide

If you want performance, the objectively best option is the camaro.

For any other criteria, its pretty subjective.

Camaro handles the best, but you can't see where you're going.

/thread

This.

Test drive the Scat Pack. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face every morning. Also you can actually fit 2-4 people comfortably, 5 if you need to push it.

Challenger.
It looks the best and Hellcats are guaranteed future classics is you can afford one.

The Challenger recieved a score of "marginal" in the IIHS small overlap test, making it one of the worst performing cars in this type of test.

youtu.be/LHXoxZRSv-I

The Mustang recieved a score of "acceptable", and the Camaro recieved the highest attainable score of "good", both in this same test.

youtu.be/LTj4yDKcRJk
youtu.be/_Xu9DoG3Gak

you should be able to get the best deal on a camaro - lots of inventory of those

Not OP, but I simply cant get over the fuckin name. Scat Pack. Jesus christ

Challenger is driven by niggers.

Mustang is driven by dude Bros in ecoboost. Boomers in 5.0

Camaro is driven by guys having a mid life crisis in 8 cylinder and office women in 6 cylinder.

All of these cars suck, don't be a faggot OP

This will never work, ignore this post.

>Scat pack
Well that's one way to make German cars jealous

Why do niggers constantly buy dogshit Chrysler products?

>crash test dummy literally leaves an indifferent smiley face print on the airbag in the camaro
kek

Chevrolet is the only way
> (OP)
>If you want performance, the objectively best option is the camaro.
>For any other criteria, its pretty subjective.

Camaro is the fastest, Challenger is the best looking and Mustang is a 50/50 for me.

Girls don't buy Camaros. They buy Corollas, Civics, Sentra's, Golf's, Altimas, etc.

Go the secret fourth option and get an older Camaro with the thicc grill

>The Mustang recieved a score of "acceptable"

huh, it scored terrible in the euro tests

The Challenger has the quietest interior and softest ride of the three. Great DD and roadtrip car. My personal favorite.

The Camaro is fast, nimble and aggressive exhaust note, but with a noisy and impractical interior. The Android Auto was great.

I've only been a passenger in a Mustang, but it's a lot like the Camaro in regards to the interior.