Teen driver stories?

Oldfag here. I bought my son his first manual Civic Si this weekend but when he saw it, he told me he hates me and wanted an automatic Mustang. He cracked the windshield with his skateboard before storming off to his room. He wouldn't talk to me or come out until I sold the Si and bought him a Mustang, but he rear ended my neighbor's SUV on the first day. His mother is blaming me for the accident and is trying to have his visitation rights revoked. On top of that, I have to pay for my neighbor's repairs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-JvtlB_NzI8
youtu.be/bEAxXcHYOXI
4archive.org/board/o/thread/14228818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your fault for raising a selfish normalfag

I really hope that this isn't true.

This is fucking infuriating

I would have loved to have had a civic compared to my POS El Camino with a engine swap. It got 4mpg

this is a bad thread that will result in bickering

This thread gets posted every week remember to sage hide and report

Ah, this thread again

Don't even browse Veeky Forums that much but this bait lacks the subtlety of irresistible bait I see on other boards. Go see what edgy teenagers are posting on /b/ for better ideas. Try a cut vs. uncut penis thread and check your results.

I know it's bait but just thinking about the scenario boils my blood. Similar to it has undoubtedly happened somewhere, and some poor spineless man has caved into such fuckery.

I think daddy needs to give his prostate a beating.

Fake or not posts like these make me wish I was white

youtu.be/-JvtlB_NzI8

youtu.be/bEAxXcHYOXI

>Similar to it has undoubtedly happened somewhere

Longpost Guy has written up some car sales stories and there have been ungrateful children. I've seen some bad kids in real life too, so I know for sure there are kids similar to the bait that OP posted.

Try this thread of Longpost Guy's sales experience with such a case.

4archive.org/board/o/thread/14228818

Its just hilarious that you have to make up a story to make civics appear better than mustangs

I.E, mustangs are for young punks, while civics are totally for mature grown men!

Everyone knows that a 4cyl with 100hp and 80 ft lbs of torque is superior to 300wtq+!

>civics are soo gud

>Implying more than 10% of white families are like this

Maximum cuck

why are kids allowed to drive on ameri states?

never made sense to me

Yes let's hate on teens some more they don't have it bad enough already as they currently stand of basically being encouraged to kill themselves by the media

You should instead say new drivers, people who live in a city who don't drive until they're 30 are just as bad because it's their first time. You gotta start somewhere unless you live in the modern age in which you are just encouraged to kill yourself and not try.

Because shitty public transport + long distances between towns

Found the dirty teen

Wtf are you on about? Teens get away with almost everything short of murder and they are encouraged to "just be yourself, you're perfect the way you are." But what if you're 21 and don't drive? What if you're 25? What if you're 30 and you rear end someone? You run the risk of being assaulted by the motorist you hit and your license gets cancelled. I was a teen too once, you think I don't remember all the shit I got away with back then vs my shit life now?

>Civic Si
Because that's what the teenagers want

Dont care if bait, but my kid is 4yrs away from driving and if he pulled that shit i would sell the car, remove him from insurance policy, buy him a bus pass and keep the left over money for me

>how to fuck up raising you kid
ask op anything

Omg teens have it so bad... You mean no financial responsabilities, no debt,home to live in, mom makes u a sandwich at your request while she does your laundry after your long day of video games and fapping.