Can anyone explain to me how these fags work, and where do they spend all their money?

Can anyone explain to me how these fags work, and where do they spend all their money?

Like they have high production value, they have sponsors, they get freebies left and right, they have rented space, a tow truck, they fly to other countries all the time, and they can afford to buy random cars and do work on them all the time.
But all their tools are garbage.
Fucking Harbor Freight tier shit. Their power tools are low end shit tier tools.

Explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUxVPSiCv74
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7ORqBtHVM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Joscelyne#
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Joscelyne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are sponsored by supercheap so they use tools sold at supercheap

Just goes to show, you don't need fancy tools to do a job.

These faggots need to get better music than the shitty electronic background music the use. You hear me Moog, you sonva bich. I know ur here. And tell Marty to lower his eyebrows once in a while. He looks like he's in a constant state of surprise all the time.

Is this real? Is there a screencap of that thread?

Sponsor provided tools.
Also they're good enough for the shit they do
Also they both work in the music industry as thier day job and MCM is like a side job for them
Also also, Ryobi isn't terrible as far as value brands go
youtube.com/watch?v=zUxVPSiCv74
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7ORqBtHVM

Expensive tools are a meme when precision measurements and extreme stresses are not involved

So for 99.99999% of car work you're fine with harbor freight shit and a home depot torque wrench

Well that answers my question about the shitty music I guess.

>Ryobi
yeah they aint too bad ive got a couple of their things

>These faggots need to get better music than the shitty electronic background music the use.

Moog's shitty generic electrocrap is the only thing more annoying than Moog

It is, its also very repetitive. It has good production value, but fucking shit, its like listening to Tiesto's shit back when he was still underground as fuck

sadly no thats all that survived multiple hdd failiures

I want to punch moog right in his stupid annoying face.

>talking shit about harbor freight like you're 40 years old
All the old house brands that were actually popular with your parents are all chinkshit now too. It's kind of an academic argument at this point. People used to bitch that you could spend a little more and buy American (which was true way back). These days if you want to to wave your American dick around you're priced right into the stratosphere.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Joscelyne#

Moogs wiki page

lel

People who write their own wiki articles are just depressing.

They have day jobs, hence, they can afford to buy cars. They started the show as a hobby/joke and it picked up from there. The reason why the show has so much production value is because the show actually has a large active audience which got them lots sponsors, and obviously all the one and effort that has been put into the show for 7 straight years.

this

who did this? lol

you know it was me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Joscelyne

Still editing it

its not real, falcunt shooped that shit up.

moog actually never fucking came here, falcunt's been pretending there's a war between mcm and Veeky Forums to try and bait people into raiding for the longest time.

the more you know.

I've had enough of you mate.

Falcunt is real ~ Moog out

>tripcode
You wish user. The real Sean isn't witty enough for such brilliance.

they produce music for Australian television

>Their power tools are low end shit tier tools.

Yeah because you need space age high tech tools to remove and tighten screws from a car.

fuck off noob, learn the basics of auto mechanics before embarrassing your self on the internet.

I find the music comfy. Reminds me of the early 2000s car forums era

Pretty much this.

He doesn't like them because they're successful (and he isn't) and it enables his 'us and them' complex to try and divide and turn the community against them.

In reality, nobody actually cares and Falcunt continues to stroke his ego and try to divide the community to make himself feel better.