Cars need keys

Cars need keys.

What's your key set up like?

Have any keyring recommendations and stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01HSS494O?psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All I have is a ring with my car key and house keys, although I do want one of these eventually for maximum dadrocking.
>tfw don't drive rotary anymore so no more justification for a wankel rotor keychain

what is that and where can i get one

I also have some kinda shitty keychain that Chrysler sends you when you buy a car from them. It ended up ripping almost completely off the ring because I'd leave my keys in my pocket at work.

tritium vial. Anywhere.

I never would have guessed you were black.

house key, car key, buttons

that silver thing in between your car key and cheese wheel, what is it? someone left one at my apartment but I have no idea wtf it is

Looks like the key used to bleed a household radiator.

>cars need keys
That's where you're wrong kiddo

a drum key used to adjust or install the heads, twists and tights posts like a wrench

My keychain consists of my car keys, my home key, and the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter, with the Resurrection Stone symbol able to be spun around.

Just my car key by itself. How do you people stand carrying around so much shit in your pockets?

>he needs to install a switch

What about your house key and other keys you need?

I climb for work so I tend to have a variety of carabiners lying around. I have about 5 keys I typically carry. I separate those keys onto individual rings so I can slide them on and off the carabiner easily. And my keyless fob. Pretty basic.

Toyobaru key fob. Better picture.

found it

amazon.com/dp/B01HSS494O?psc=1

Car key is by itself because I do t like things dangling on my leg when I drive.

be less tall

I have three keys: the ignition key, the door key, and my house key. Currently I lost the door key for my pickup, so it's just the two.

Home keys, car key, and 16 gig thumbdrive

Car key, key to my locker/closet, and rhodie camo key fob from the kommandostore is all I have on me. I live in military housing so my door uses a key card

I have a fluffy tail thing I picked up at an anime con years back. It means I can recognise them in a hurry and by feel, and it stops them jingling in my pocket. That was mildly irritating.
The keyring has the car key, front door of the house, and the lightest of my cycle locks on it.
The motorbike key just has a simple keyring on it, because anything else sort of snags between the gauges or the tops of the forks and jams. The key for it's cable lock is separate.

Fob by itself, nothing else in the pocket.

rx8
shitbox civic
80' xs1100

i had one for a bit but it lit up my room in the night so I took it off and it just stays in my drawer

fob, house key, and keyring
i don't need much else

That's literally my key. I don't want too much weight on my car key when it's in the ignition, so I keep it separate from all my other keys. So it's just a key with a giant "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" hanger that literally everyone has 3 of. Also this way I never forget it and I can pull it out of the ignition easily.

>implying I installed it based on need, and not because toggles are my fetish

Do you live in your BMW?

OP said: cars need keys. What's your key set up like?

That is my set up for my car key.

Who /pinched/ here?