How can the Germans even compete? How much longer do you think BMW has before they go bankrupt?

How can the Germans even compete? How much longer do you think BMW has before they go bankrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=72Xr8Lkar0g
youtube.com/watch?v=uGakgKTbrqk
youtube.com/watch?v=lDdIJBJ0Myg
youtube.com/watch?v=fIYrAoe9NPg
reuters.com/article/us-ferrari-exor-pact-idUSKBN0U61ZK20151223
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They compete with brand recognition. Ask random people on the street if they know what alfa romeo is and I put my bet that 9/10 don't know.

>Edsel grill
Why bother?

>It's another "Usa = the world" post

Opinion discarded

Because of pic related.

Germans = trashed

Not anymore, 100 million+ Americans watched the Super Bowl and they had 3 ads and were halftime sponsors.

Lmao alfa and their burgerring laps again
The Giulia set a 20 second faster Nurburgring lap time than the M3 F80, yet it is slower than the M3 in real life.

>every major car makes has to succumb to the crossover cancer

see
Post sources that are not:

>manual Giulia vs M3
>not from a german magazine
>not from a magazine owned by "Motor Presse Stuttgart"

I would never buy a car with that ugly ass front-end/grill. I don't care if its faster, its ugly.

t. BMW driver

>Being this butthurt

>US is the whole world
lmao

>rating interior and exterior styling
>implying thats not completely subjective

>you'll never make people heads turn like the Giulia does

>you'll never be as aesthethic as a red Alfa Romeo

>you'll never bang your girlfriend in a Giulia Quadrifoglio in front of an Italian lake

nigga if you go out and get a job instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums you may be able to buy one some day.

>implying I'm not working right now

>implying you don't do it for free

HAHAHAAH
>Kek related

Just because its fuckin red. If I would drive through there in a red M3, it would turn as much heads as the fuckin Giulia, also the name is retarded.

>Just because its fuckin red

OH MY GOD

> If I would drive through there in a red M3, it would turn as much heads as the fuckin Giulia

Keep dreaming

>also the name is retarded

Jesus user, I didn't ask you to prove your autism but you left us speechless.

STUNNING

Bull fucking shit, friendo.
Last time I saw a Giulia, wasn't even a Quadrifoglio and everyone was staring at it.

>how can the germans even compete
by releasing 5 more lines of 4 door coupe crossovers that sell like chocolate-dipped hotcakes

Heh.

Also because its something new, not seen before, it will fade away in a couple of years.

because you live in poortugal

Yeah yeah, literally suicide watch.

6 months ago it was literally a rip off of the 3 Series according to Veeky Forums and now it's "something new".

KEK

Buy the Giulia or the GF?

holy fuck alfa fanboys are the biggest autists on earth

Why not both?

Wasn't even in poortugal, you dimwit.

>An Italian med masterrace Alfa Romeo driver guy cucked me by stealing and satisfying my ex girlfriend

JUST

>better comfort and ride than mercedes
ok

It's literally mjet and his 1 liter diesel fiat samefagging.

Mercedes has very stiff suspension while the Giulia has a compromise which doesn't affect the comfort so much.

If you drove the car you would know.

In the meantime shut up

I work in a dealership and can assure you, there is no alfa romeo that is more comfortable or rides better than the latest c63.

This doesn't change the fact that you haven't still driven the Giulia Quadrifoglio and you're talking memes

I probably drove more supercars than you ever seen but whatever. Our dealership is close to small test track and we let serious customers take cars on track. There is about 1km of road designed to stress out the suspension I personally drove both of said cars down that road and there is no way alfa soaks up like benz. It just doesn't.

>Italians on suicide watch

Bump

>muh passhun

That was the manual version fuccboi

>German cars driven by German drivers for a German magazine beat the Italian at a German circuit (one of which even had semi-slicks).

Shocker.

Haha, sure. Sure you work with supercars. I don't even advocate for the giulia but you sound desperate. You haven't even been close to said car, so your opinion vs. c&d is moot.

The German giants have never had trouble competing with this meme of a brand. Most people who are buying new luxury cars aren't car enthusiasts and won't be swayed by aesthetics alone. Unless Alfa can significantly step up their refinement and build quality, they'll be out of the us market faster than they came in.

>Motor presse stuttgart not allowed

In literally every test conducted by every magazine under their property (they also have a spanish car magazine) the Alfa Romeo has lost.

I WONDER WHY

I literally dgaf. Id never bought any of them. You are the one who is desperate. You are getting triggered because of my honest opinion. Whats up whit that?

It's just funny how hyped italifag fanboys were about the Giulia calling it the ''fastest 4 door in the world'' etc while in reality it is getting btfo by the underpowered 3 year old M3 and the C63.
It's nice that there is more competition though

Wow another post for my "butthurt users folder"

I never got the aesthetics argument. alfa design is absolutely disgusting for decades now.

>Implying some shitty crossovers have ever been relevant in the automotive world, ever

Oh user it seems like you are intentionally trying to shill us this ugly abomination of a car?

AutoBild is not under Motor presse Stuttgart though
Stay BTFO

>more power, less weight, better acceleration
>still slower around a track
the absolute state of fiat engineering

>manual version
suuuuure

>semi slicks
The only car with semi slicks in that test was the Giulia, kek

The German automotive press has been partial to their own makes since I learned to read. Take their tests and opinions with a grain of salt.

And to the supercar dealer guy, I just couldn't resist to call you out. You'll get over it.

But the Alfa was faster and rated better than the C63S in this test

Ah, refreshing to see something like that.
I always found sport auto the least biased. Basically, I found tim schrick great, but stopped buying german magazines all together about u years ago.

The Giulia and Stelvio share the same platform with Jeeps, Chryslers, and Maserati. It's just a giant parts bin of shit. Old Alfas may have been straight up garbage rustpiles but at least they were interesting and built by one entity.

this is your argument?

You didn't understand what you read, the Giorgio platform of the new Alfas is entirely new, but in the future they will use modified versions of it for Dodge, Maserati and Jeep.

and they're cobbled together in southern italy (ie by sub-saharan africans).

Just let it go. It's okay to like the c63s.

>entirely new
No it's not, it's barely tweaked from the Ghibli/QP chassis (which is good in many ways but has a few major issues like the subframe and engine mounts). Do you really think the smallest segment of FCA developed a completely new chassis on their own (these people are Italians FFS, they can't do anything in 2 years), and FCA is so confident in the chassis they are going to use it for 10 other cars, some of which are their top sellers? It's just nonsense badge engineering.

>the cars we worship here on Veeky Forums are produced in Mexico
>they claims to be German products

What's your excuse?

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums worships VAG trash

They put together the best engineers they have from the whole FCA group including Ferrari to work on the development of the new Alfas, it was not "their smallest segment".

Even BMW produces in Mexico my friend

...and they suddenly stopped posting.

they all ran out of arguments and fled, you really talked them down son.

RESPECT
E
S
P
REPSECTA
C
T

Because this augment is boring. Because everyone knows BMW also produces a shit ton elsewhere and not mainly in Mexico.

is that considered an ''argument'' for alfa fags?
Do you realize FCA has plants in Mexico as well?
grasping at straws lmao

But the Giulia is produced in Italy, not in Mexico.

BMW M cars are produced in Germany, not Mexico too.

Actually another company inside the Bmw family produces the Bmw M models: M Gmbh.

>another company
lol it's not a different company buy a subsidiary you thicko
it's the M division that produces M models

get a car that's built in Germany then?

but that's just as bad, maybe even worse.

It's not bad when these cars trash german toys

youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek

That's like calling Audi's RS division (Quattro Gmbh, not kidding) a separate company from VW.

It indicates that they take the normal model and "tune" it to be an RS/AMG/M model, while every Giulia are based on the Quadrifoglio, so they don't have to send them to a separate factory.

You have about as much road presence as one of those new 40k kias

I finally figured it out
youtube.com/watch?v=72Xr8Lkar0g
youtube.com/watch?v=uGakgKTbrqk
youtube.com/watch?v=lDdIJBJ0Myg
youtube.com/watch?v=fIYrAoe9NPg

Not so sure what are you trying to say but every M3 is based on the 3 series and they are built in the same factory among standard 3 series BMWs.
M cars are just developed by the Motorsports division, not built by it.

They developed the chassis for 2 years. Ferrari IPO was 2 years ago, they haven't been involved in FCA projects since. The development of this chassis has nothing to do with Ferrari, other than taking designs they actually did come up with for the Quattroporte, barely tweaking them, and calling it a new platform. It's funny how people keep trying to pretend these Alfas have the slightest bit of Ferrari in them (which they don't), then try to hide/ignore all the Chrysler (95% of the car)

Ferrari and FCA have the same owner(Exor) and the same CEO(Marchionne), Ferrari engineers will work on Alfa as much as FCA wants them to.

Are you a salty motherfucker aren't you?

Keep pretending that you know a shit about the entire platform and how things went.

Ferrari is publicly owned. Exor owns a piece but does not have a controlling interest. Marchionne is not going to pull engineers being employed by Ferrari to have them work on another another project, obviously the shareholders would be extremely upset because that would be a stupid thing to do.

Come on user, stop telling lies, ok?

>Exor owns a piece but does not have a controlling interest
Wrong. A controlling interest can be much less than 50%, nonetheless Exor has 50% of the voting rights:
reuters.com/article/us-ferrari-exor-pact-idUSKBN0U61ZK20151223
>Marchionne is not going to pull engineers being employed by Ferrari to have them work on another project
He'll put them to work wherever he wants to.