Redpill me on uber

Redpill me on uber.

just get a car you poor fuck if your some east euro fag just rob some kikes stop being a pussy faggot uber is for lefty cucks so kys nigger

you pay lots of money for monkeys in normie shitboxes to make awkward small talk & drive at an anemic pace

>tfw it's not allowed in my city because of taxi shills crying about MUH JAWBZ

They make money with cucks. Good for them, the market will only grow.

Not OP but I have a question for any uber drivers that happen to see this.

I just bought a fifth gen civic sedan with 160k miles for $3k and found out its eligible to drive for uber.

Would it be worth it to work for uber on the side? How much can I make with a few rides during the night

You make zero money with Uber. None. It's a short term loan against the wear and tear on your automobile.

If you were driving a Mercedes Benz 300D, which can actually go 1,000,000 miles, then sure. You aren't hurting anything. If you're driving a shitbox Chevy that *might* make 200,000 if you're lucky, then picture related.

cheaper than a taxi so theres that

if you dont use it constantly its better than buying a car for sure

what about 160k mile Honda Civic that I got for $3k? is it still a bad idea?

oh yeah

unless you get surge prices in which case fuck Uber

do drivers make more on surge prices as well or?

Don't into uber.

yes the driver makes more

really? It isnt worth it as a side job, Im not doing it as a full time thing

Car has gotta be less than 10 years old.

if youre looking for a job its shit
if youre looking to get drunk its good

also related, the amount of people who say its better than owning your own car is retarded

Actually it depends on the state.

For my state your car has to be from 2002 and up.

My civic is an '08

go into more detail as to why its shit for a part time job

exploitative scum

'splain

based CEO that doesn't take shit from faggot liberals

Fucking strikebreaker more like.

you know he just quit the Trump administration right due to all the people deleting the app?

lol. also you know the word liberals or conservatives are just buzzwords right?

Then again you are using it unironically.

First of all, it was his advisory council, the same one that Elon Musk is on. He was never part of his "administration".

Second of all, he only did it to please the retarded liberals that aren't capable of understanding anything beyond face value. You really think his political views are going to be different now because he resigned as an advisor to get some people to shut up?

conservative is a buzzword since it encompasses many different political views. liberal isn't a buzzword because it describes all the same delusional retards that lean left

>be me
>open thread
>see this
I should just abandon this website for good.

Driving full time with a new car is idiotic, but just doing Fridays and Saturday nights pays off. I drive weekends only with my Focus and net around $350 for 8 hours of work, after expenses.

pretty much

/pol/ kids shit up every fucking board

so cool and edgy

liberal is a buzzword since it encompasses many different political views. conservative isn't a buzzword because it describes all the same delusional retards that lean right

As a rider it's really convenient and fairly affordable. It's great if you're going out drinking and don't want to drive or if you're going to a sporting event or concert where parking is going to suck. I took an Uber last week to go pick up a used truck that I bought because all my friends were either busy or working late that evening and couldn't take me. It was an hour long ride through traffic and toll roads and cost a little under $35.

Every Uber driver I've had has said that they don't really like it and that they don't make enough money doing it. They pay for their own repairs, maintenance, tolls, tickets, etc. Some full time Uber drivers are doing over 5k miles per month so their cars wear out quickly and they have a pretty big risk of getting into an accident driving that much. The trick lies in keeping track of all your expenses so you can deduct them at tax time.

The modern day republican party is composed of more than just traditional republicans. The same isn't true for about democrats. It includes both centrists and libertarians who really have no other choice. Both of these political affiliations can disagree with the republican party on certain grounds but their anti-government stance is significantly more in line with their values than what the left is doing. The left does not have this variation.

its a 2008 civic i got for $3k, its not new by any means

also I meant 8th gen not 5th gen

Please tell me you're "trolling"

So you're telling me literal communists and people who think gays should be allowed to marry are exactly the same?

Yes

>literally paying someone to cuck you out of the driving experience
I bet you have a BLACKED.COM subscription

sounds like youve never lived in a city before.

Where you live everyone probably has cars.

also its great for somewhat biggish towns/cities if they have a nightlife.

taking an uber means less drinking and driving.

but you are probably underage.

don't be a scab

take a cab

is that pre income tax where you live?

nice username redditor

>Actually it depends on the state.
I guess this was a recent policy change? Because the last time I checked (a couple months ago IIRC), it seemed like it had to be 10 years or newer globally. And now, yeah, I see for my state it's 15 or newer.
>Tfw I qualify now because 2003 Infiniti I35
Aww yeah.

Off the books, fuck taxes.

when are you going to pay for the roads you use and the education you recieved?

If my car has mismatched panels, will they still let me drive?

>he went to a public school