Hello Veeky Forums im completely indecisive on what color to redo my wheels in...

hello Veeky Forums im completely indecisive on what color to redo my wheels in. Plastidipped them black when i got it due to severe curb rash from previous female owner. Finally have time to sand them down and use real paint. Leaning towards a light gunmetal gray or stock alloy just no black. Thoughts?
>lay on the saturn memes
>general car macitence thread

1. why does it matter
2. why do you think you needed to make a thread for this?

>car macitence

Saturns might be one of the gayest cars made in the last 20 years

gunmetal mite b cool

I like flat black and think racing steelies are siqq so take my opinion with a grain of salt

Sounds like you are a bus rider.

>calls particular car brand gay
>b-b-bus rider

each spoke a different color to make a rainbow I think that would suit a Saturn well

Redpill me on Ion Redline pls. I wouldn't mind finding one for a new DD

Kek

jesus fuck, where is the
>le saturn is good brand lmao
meme coming from?

is this being brought up by just one stupid nigger & his shitty red saturn, or are there multiple mentally disabled people trying to shill for saturn?

anyways, general motors is/was trash, therefore making saturn trash.

kill yourself.

niceee one

Its the one nigger with the shitty redline

Go to an Ion owners forum, see what wheels they have, and pick what you like. None of us even have cars, we can't help you

I don't care what anybody says, I loved my Saturn SL, it was my first car and had 275,000 miles on it before the frame rotted out from the upstate NY winters. Not bad for a car that costed $11,000 new in 2002.

essentially a cobalt ss/sc. It comes with GM Fe3 suspension, Ectotec lsj engine, and f35 manual. 205-235 hp and 200-215 torque at the wheels stock depending on your pulley size. costs about nothing to get them up to 260 hp at the wheels and the suspension is interchangeable with Cobalt SS turbo's Fe5 suspension which is the meme tier one that beats the r32 on the Bugerring.
>its a fun, cheap fwd car, can be relatively quick

I think it was A tripfag that did it. But I agree with him. Of all the brands GM had, stuff like Saturn and Pontiac wasn't that bad. Saturns make good commuter boxes, don't rust and dent proof. Okay mpgs

>fun, cheap fwd car
>fun fwd car
>fwd fun

Pls.

whats up you meme loving fuck

>fwd can't be fun
t. meme busrider

>bench racing lap times for 150 hp shitboxes proves that it's fun

off yourself my nig

>i am so autistic i think lap times are representative of fun & enjoyment

>focus RS
>fwd

idiot

:^) shhh they didn't notice

more like you didnt notice ;>}

dude its a saturn no one cares what the wheel color is

do you look at the wheel color of your moms grocery getter?

if anything your going to lower the value of your shitbox by making it scream KID OWNED

t. faggot who leased an automatic sports car

lol like i care about its value bought it for like 5 grand with 83,000 miles and it will shit on your auto frs/brz all day everyday

gonna post more lap times to trigger more butt hurt fags

typical american

i own a big turbo evo 10 you fucking newfag

your 3k shitbox is a testament to your failure in life

please show everyone how much of a newfag you are
my turbo is worth more than your whole car

bread on big turbo pls
>what is my 53k invested in biotech mutual funds at 21 yrs old
>have fun being poor your whole life

>forgot pic

>mutual funds at 21 yrs old
>have fun being poor your whole life