How the fuck did this nigga get rich?

How the fuck did this nigga get rich?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ma
>spend 9 years talking to foreigners in a hotel
>took him four years to get into college for a english degree
>applied for 30 different jobs and got rejected by all
>"even went to KFC when it came to my city. Twenty-four people went for the job. Twenty-three were accepted. I was the only guy ...". In addition he applied 10 times for Harvard and got rejected

Here comes the stuff that made him rich
>1994, Mr. Ma heard about the Internet. In early 1995, he went to the US and with his friends' help he got introduced to the Internet.
>During his first encounter he searched the word "beer" but didn't find anything about china
>So he and his friend created an "ugly" website related to China. Within five hours of creating the website he had received emails from some Chinese wishing to know about him
>This is when Ma realized that the Internet had something great to offer. In April 1995,Mr. Ma went around, asked for USD 20,000, and started his first company
>Their company was dedicated to creating websites for companies. Within three years, his company had made USD 800,000
>Ma began building websites for Chinese companies with the help of friends in the US. He has said that "the day we got connected to the Web, I invited friends and TV people over to my house," and on a very slow dial-up connection, "we waited three and a half hours and got half a page.... We drank, watched TV and played cards, waiting. But I was so proud. I proved (to my house guests that) the Internet existed."
>At a conference in 2010, Ma revealed that he has never actually written a line of code nor made one sale to a customer. He acquired a computer for the first time at the age of 33

What the fuck did he do then? Literally just being the guy providing chinese customers? He's the 33th most rich and 30th most powerful person in the world according to forbes despite sounding like an autistic loser.

he figured out that the rest of the world also liked chinese knockoffs and goods but without the jew middleman.

Well from what you posted, he's always up and about instead of spending his time shitposting at a nepalese painting website.

right place right time
not everyone is a rags to riches story

It even looks like he wrote the article himself..

Was thinking the same. It's a broken english and if someone is telling a story.

That's what me think he's autistic too.

Luck just like everyone else. I hate how all these assholes got rich off the internet in the 90s. It makes me so angry knowing these damn broken broke poor people got rich to billionaire hood just from "making websites". It angers me. Im very bitter about it cause it is not that easy now but they all talk as if theyre fucking albert einstein

I have just one question for him - Ching Chong ping pong?

by trying really hard even though he didnt have the skills or intelligence

all you have to do is try

He saw a demand in the market and capitalized it.

well the internet WAS new at the time
of course its easy to pull any site out of your ass today but back in the 90s there was nothing like SaaS or any reference

So whats the problem? In 1-2 years we'll see our first billionaires from VR. What are you doing to get rich loser?

You fucking dumbass. Unlike in the 90s with how companies were they werent as gun-ho with the internet. Bill Gates even said it was going to be a "fad". Now these companies are diving into ANY new venture making it hard for upcomers who were as broke and broken as this jap idiot in the 90s was.

Its completely different times

>Bill Gates even said it was going to be a "fad"

how would it be possible to think a new form of information transmission would be a fad? history has been written by new forms of communication/transmission of information

He's a doer obviously never took no for a answer knew he was destine for greatness

Knowing people is literally the best path to success. You are who you hang around with.

That was his thinking and the man was doing tech work since the 70s

Sure, he harvested a lot of low hanging fruits and also got lucky.

However, in business as in life, luck only comes to those who help themselves. Before he got successful he really tried lots of different stuff and was very persistent. At the end, it's all a game of probability. Most people with no superior skills and intelligence will never find a tree with low hanging fruits to harvest, but if you try a lot you can at least maximize your probability of finding something and if the stars all align and god is smiling at you a certain day, you might get lucky yourself one day.

why be bitter if it was always out of your control? there are lots of people in "computers" who seem very bitter that others have succeeded. maybe it is low form of autismo, maybe it is just poor personality, but it is more and more noticeable the more i have to deal with people in tech and web dev.

ching isn't a word in mandarin, so he wouldn't know your meaning

Here comes the stuff that made him rich
>1994, Mr. Ma heard about the Internet. In early 1995, he went to the US and with his friends' help he got introduced to the Internet.
>During his first encounter he searched the word "beer" but didn't find anything about china
>So he and his friend created an "ugly" website related to China. Within five hours of creating the website he had received emails from some Chinese wishing to know about him

stopped reading there.

get first before everyone else in a big untapped niche. in other words be at the right moment doing the right thing. in other words luck law strikes back.

>comparing making a complex VR hardware/program with making shitty ass simple ass website that had great untapped and generic keywords just because you got there first

Dude they got fucking lucky, just like early bitcoin investors. Good news is, we may have to wait 10+ years, but we are still way ahead of the pack if own bitcoin today. By looking at the state of things, objectively speaking bitcoin will be huge as physical cash is removed within the next 20 years ish and as governments continue fucking up all over the world (see china, india etc)

Well we have mongs here still in denial about bitcoin on a daily basis, which btw is the only viable and guaranteed to get rich in the next 10 to 20 years (by holding at least 21)

who cares about his immigrant history stop being racist. he created a web portal in china that connected businesses. china has a lot of manufacturers so his plan works.

Then repeat what they did. The internet equivelant of the 90s = cryptocurrencies

He's a chink, so you can bet your bottom dollar that he used nefarious ways and fucked over a lot of people to get to where he is.

Chinks = Asian jews