I think I've just fallen in love with the Supreme Italian Product...

I think I've just fallen in love with the Supreme Italian Product, what can I do to fulfill my thirst of exclusive Made in Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo#Quadrifoglio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop chilling this fucking glorified Dart.

Your ignorance speaks for yourself.

Plance a blanket in the direction of Arese and pray the almighty goddess Alfa Romeo

Alfista, more like Alfonse

become a sex slave for some rich dude and beg daddy for a car to get to better places to bang

>v6
>Auto
>Soul and Passion

>judging cars based on the numbers of cylinders

More isn't always better, like your doctor said about your nutrition habits

What's with the fucking four leaf clover bullshit? Is it trying to be Irish or something? Is it supposed to help stop it from breaking down every week or something? They might as well start putting on decepticon decals ffs.

Are you mutilated or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo#Quadrifoglio

Yes it is. More cylinders increases torque and balance

Why buy this pile of shit when you can buy a superior F-type with an actual manual

So Italians like putting autistic decals on shit for good luck?

>M
>RS
>AMG
>F
>R

Italians have soul & passion, so they use romantic things rather than cold letters like robots.

Trivia: that cloverleaf badge is handmade

this.

Honestly a masterpiece, id love to own one. It also has class leading power. Ignore these idiots.

>what can I do to fulfill my thirst of exclusive Made in Italy?

I've had a boner for the Guilia QV since they announced it - but I'm a hipster and I'll also never be able to afford one new. Maybe when they get older I'll trade in for it or some shit, but probably not - I'm at that baby-farming point in life now and I'm just lucky that my girl thinks SUV's are fuck-ugly.

>Need to buy the Sport package on the Ti to get the sexy 5-hole wheels
>Base only has ugly-looking 7-hole wheels
Why Fiat, why?

Can't you just buy the 5-hole hubcaps separately?

just look at the maintenance records or ask any garage lol

Because the Lusso comes with those ugly 10-spokes standard.

Alright you wana play the concept game?!? Fuck it.

Look Italy isn't makin a come back... Japan already got you

Pic related mf.

Did you watch The Grand Tour? The door is in the wrong place.

>he's never driven a car with a V12

it's ok user, some day you will understand

>concept

What? The alfa is a production car already released

I wonder if he will reply when it dawns on him how daft he is...

More is generally better, but in the case of a v6, pretty much anything is better.

Mods at what point are you going to start deleting these obvious AR shill threads? Do you need someone to take away your Hot Pockets so you'll actually do some fucking work?

>what can I do to fulfill my thirst of exclusive Made in Italy?
Get an Italian gf.

>traktor diesel

Do they pay extra their workers to viral market this car or they are just desperate to make sales to not loose their jobs?

It's probably just Mjet shitposting and wishing he could afford the displacement tax on a V6 GTV.

>viral market
>on Veeky Forums

I'm sure Alfas greatest dream is to sell as many cars as possible to a bunch of poor and racist neckbeards here on Veeky Forums.

I actually don't mind how they look, and I've got no beef with the wops or their cars.

>tfw no FWD V6 Miata

buy the only Lamborghini worth having
pic related, its the only Lamborghini worth having.

I own two vintage Alfas and even I think these threads are autism.

>he owns miniature cars
>he thinks he has passion & soul
>he even has moustaches

Hes pointing out the 4 leaf clover has zero cachet. Its the literal who of performance trims

Flawlessly executed.

is this the new evo fag with bait posts?

I hate that fuck, i have an evo and i get exited for like .3 seconds before i remember it's this fuckhead again and have to get mad