Tell me all about the Nissan leaf. I'm looking to save money by downsizing from my rustang to a cheap electric meme car

Tell me all about the Nissan leaf. I'm looking to save money by downsizing from my rustang to a cheap electric meme car.

Nissan leaf can fuk off its terrible. You would be much better off with a tesla if you can afford and if not chevorlet just came out with a new electric car with good price and great range.
> Goes to school
> Teacher gets nissan leaf brand new
> Parks and goes home no need to charge in day time at school
> one month later is charging it all day at school just to get home
>fuked

How far do you live from school? It doesn't seem like this charge time would be different given another car

Nissan qeaf
Made by women for women

It's fuck. Fuck with a c between the u and the k.
Fuck. As in, fuck you, you fucking incompetent fuckface, get the fuck off my fucking Veeky Forums.

If you want to rally save money just buy car with small petrol engine.
up to 1.4 liter engine. 1.2 if you want to really save fuel.
1 liter if you don't care drive manual.

It's really. Really with a e between the a and the l. Really. As in, really you, you really incompetent realface, get the real off my really Veeky Forums.

I have to commute about 60 miles per day. Can a leaf not manage that?

>I forgot e and you get this mad.

Unless you're a hardcore hippy I see no reason to buy shitty limited electric cars. Just get a Ford Fiesta or a Fit, these sip fuel and will serve you better than some limited electric shitbox.

A

The best value and best selling BEV on the market.
Easily.

That's pushing it. I think they're rated for 80, but that would leave you with 20 or less miles for whatever else comes up during the day.

He also did it in this post It's nothing personal, he's just a troll

Nissan leaf is the worst electric car. They don't liquid cool the battery so it's exposed to frigid winters and hot summers reducing range. It's rated for 80 on a good day but on excessively hot and cold days it'll be more like 50. A good leaf is 9k. 9k buys a lot of gas for a mustang.

FUCKING

LEAF

in terms of dirt fucking cheap 60 mile transport, and they're cheap as piss on the used market

but i'd recommend a volt, but better overall

also, i wouldn't bother with an EV without putting a charging station in my garage

if you want a really comfy chevy bolt get a cadillac ELR, they're probably like 20 grand used now or something

60 mins one way or both. Either way it's sub par with almost everything. Have a look at the Chevrolet bolt it has double the range and is similar price.

A

FUCKING

LEAF