Why do you all want money so badly? You know rich people are less happy right?

Why do you all want money so badly? You know rich people are less happy right?

t. Poor man living in poverty.

i dont really want money.. i want food and a comfy lifestyle.. and it requires money

plus im lazy NEET

I would be happy with 70k/yr@no stress, minimal overtime (read:none), and a 5 minute commute

might be a good life

It's the only path to freedom from this world of slavery.

It seems fun.

Life is boring. Might as well do something interesting that directly gives me a profit instead of just on the side.

Because at 22 making 60k I had a taste of how easy mode life could be with more money

thats the lie rich people tell us to keep us down

I'm already miserable.

Money is the only way to end some of it (my day job)

Money doesn't buy happiness. But it makes misery a lot more bearable.
- some picture on the internet

>muh wage life is the best life goy
>rich and successful goys are unhappy

You're so right. How have I never noticed how overly joyful the homeless are?

>You know rich people are less happy right?
Maybe past a certain point, being poor is fucking stressful though.

It's not about happy, it's about being secure

This is basically nigger welfare mentality.

Who is a poor person?

I want a GOAT lifestyle and shit for myself. Couldn't care less about liquidity although I'd probably spend amounts of it in savings.

Money however buys you power.

I'm an accountant. I can do my work and go home without ever talking to a coworker. I live a pseudo neet lifestyle and fund my anime hobby with very minimal effort. I couldn't afford as many figures if I was a NEET, thus I'm happier than I would be if I wasn't working.

>Why do you all want money so badly?
GEE I DON'T KNOW. Could it be because I need food to live or else I die? Could it be because I'm 21 years old, I'm expected to live 54 more years and I need at least $20,000 a year to survive? That means I either spend $1.08 million dollars in my life or I die. I don't have a million dollars, its either make money or commit suicide.

Not always true.

I want money for 1 reason. 1 word. Freedom.

Fuck working. Blue colors like me are the definition of a cuck. We work all day and give it to our masters.

Done.

I'll work for myself or become a master thanx.

freedom.. i don't want to work for someone else, i don't want to be told when i could take a vacation. i don't want to stress on bills, i don't want to stress on anything in my life. I also don't want to be homeless. I want the freedom to move wherever i want when ever want. I WANT TO BE FREE.

I really just want to shit post on Veeky Forums all day honestly.

I seek liberation from this consumerist hell

There has to be more in life for me than some fucking mortgage, car payment, and spouse/offspring money vacuums, and that lifestyle is unacceptable to me.

At least under economic slavery you have the option to kill yourself. Under classical slavery that option might not even be available, or too busy working in the fields nursing your sores and hunger pains to think about it.

Life has never been cheaper with so many monkeys.