Collision coverage alone on a 2017 WRX is $334 every 6 months - and this is with a 61 and 60 year old married couple on...

Collision coverage alone on a 2017 WRX is $334 every 6 months - and this is with a 61 and 60 year old married couple on the insurance. That's more than every other part of the policy combined.

Jesus christ, fuck all the vapefags who keep crashing these cars.

>2017
>WRX
you dun fucked up

>$334 every 6 months
$50 a month for insurance is low as fuck

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!!

Nigga I pay $100 a month for full coverage on my civic with no accidents

>bitching about just over $50 a month

thats it, I'm convinced anyone on Veeky Forums who posts negatively about ANYTHING is a drooling fucking retard

Seriously. How the fuck cheap does he think insurance should be on a brand new car?

this
I OWN my car and only have liability and I pay about 300 every 6 months

this

i pay fucking 120$ a month for a goddamn 90s ford pickup liability and full coverage on an 07 civic

Get your own insurance policy faggot it's time to grow up

>Collision coverage alone

It's my first new car that I bought with my own money, so maybe it just seems expensive to me. When I work it out it comes out to be around $100 a month with every single possible discount included.

Just feels like the other people in my age group pay like.. $50-80 or something for similarly priced cars and full coverage.

>first car
>2017 WRX
>objectively the slowest and worst rendition of the WRX

W E W lad enjoy having an overpriced slow as fuck wrx

How the hell do you get such cheap insurance? I pay $85/month for insurance.

Jesus Christ dude shut the fuck up, no one cares.

That's fucking nothing for insurance.

>That's more than every other part of the policy combined.
Bullshit.

t. I am stuck with a shitty car and I know it

he is just some 17 year old punk with a car his parents bought him, just coming on the internet to say stupid shit.

>just4chanthings

Did you get gap coverage as well?

It's actually faster stage 1 vs old wrx stage 1.
>muh benchracing
It's just the tougher 6 speed vs the glass 5 speed that inflates those numbers. In practical driving the new wrx is much faster even if it achieves that by stupid brake vectoring.

>2011 C6
>full coverage
>$120 a month
Fuck you OP.

i payed $90 on my 84 corvette, pay your $50 month and be happy

Do your research first next time and dont buy a car built for family men who still pretend they have racing skills.

It's faster than the brz for the same price

Not him but how many/what kind of staging can you do in it?

What if I said I wanted a stage 2 what would that look like?

Name a better new awd sedan for 25k

Mitsubishi lancer evolution

He said new m8 :^)

I said new and I said better

A regular Lancer maybe, a new 2015 Evo is 34k

Quit stealing money from your fucking grandparents, nigger

>he thinks his dinosaur technology subaru trash competes with the best awd sedan

solid b8, made me kek :^)

The new 2017 wrx has a completely new engine, transmission and differential

Fuck I pay 200 a month for my 04 WRX. No tickets/accidents. Y'all be bitching about premiums I'd love to have

(me)

I actually do own a Subaru crosstrek though

>90 miata
>liability
>135 a month
Fuck you user

My insurance on an £800 Corsa C is around £150 a month.

At least it should drop to half that in a year.

No, it's true. Collision is $333 and some change while the total cost of my insurance is $600 (for 6 months of coverage). That means I pay $100 for insurance per month.

I skipped on gap coverage. I put just under 20% down at 1.9% and WRX's don't depreciate quite as fast as some other cars so GAP wasn't really necessary

Well that kind of depends - stage 2 can mean a whole bunch of different things. All stage 1 means is little to no power mods and a tune whereas stage 2 is like... basically a downpipe and exhaust work. Intake doesn't really do much at those power levels, people just do it cause they see everyone else do it and they've got money to burn (or they want to hear the turbo more). You could maybe add an intercooler, too - in fact that might be pretty helpful for the new WRX's since the stock TMIC is pretty small and prone to heat soak in the summer if you do more than a few pulls. I don't know if you can count E85 as stage 2 - maybe?

Ultimately though with those bolt ons people have claimed 300awhp to 360awhp.

A full on aggressive stage 2 tune is kind of risky though, you're like right at the limit of what the stock connecting rods (weak point of the current gen WRX) and clutch can take. If you have it tuned to the max with bolt-on's (maybe E85 isn't even a factor yet) and you try to do a pull under the wrong circumstances there's a chance you'll throw a rod and be out a looootta money for a new shortblock and rotating assembly.

Long story short, tune conservatively and save your money. 300awhp is like... 360hp at the crank or something. That's a big fucking jump from stock already.

I think that's just liability on it. If it is on a multi-car policy with a good record, liability on lots of cars can be like $10-$20 a month even in more expensive areas.

>no gap coverage
I guess that's one good thing about driving that ricebox. Even if it is 8 years old with 120k miles, you could total the car and still get like $15k on a car that was $30k when new because the ricer tax affects that shit.

I live in a midsized midwestern city and pay $75/month to insure a 2006 volvo

Fuck off you little baby

I've been quoted 507$ a month for a 2017 wtx STI
so..

Umad?
U fuckin mad

The whole "stage x" meme is literally from gran turismo. In the WRX's case it referes to cobb's product line which is consistent between generations of the car. In both cases stage 1 is just a chip tune and a little better airbox / vacuum tubing on the intake of the ej / fa.

The evo x is still competitive with the brand new sti and shits all over the wrx.
Granted wrx vs evo is not a fair comparison.

Christ, I'm paying £790 a year for an 04 WRX worth £6k

fuck you guys complaining about """"expensive"""" insurance

fuck you

Well, I had pretty cheap insurance on an old Saab but it was never quite THAT good - best I managed was about $175-200 ever 6 months or so.

What the fuck, are you 16 years old in the middle of LA or Chicago or something?

Collision on my accord adds $800 per year with maximum deductible. That's more expensive then the WRX insurance you're complaining about.