I love the way the 350z looks and sounds(especially straight piped) but the fanboys drive the price up...

>I love the way the 350z looks and sounds(especially straight piped) but the fanboys drive the price up, is there any cheaper alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5976683063.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

G35

they are already cheap?

>drive the price up
lol wut, they are the cheapest they have ever been

?k civic

fuck that for the price get a G37, the 35s are starting to fall apart

Fx35, drives like a taller g35.
Also altima/maxima can be v6 and manual, but fwd

>drive the price up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they are probably the cheapest they will ever be.

Just bought a g35 this weekend, it was a great alternative because of lower price with more features and less mile with the same powertrain

>cheaper alternatives
>used 350z
Uh, no.

>drive the price up
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5976683063.html
They're cheaper than Civics, I would get a Civic over a 350Z though.

Bro, you can get a 350z for like fuckin 10 grand. if that isn't cheap to you, then you need to get your priorities straightened out.

Does nobody know how to fuckin' finance a car, anyways? I feel like anyone between the ages of 18 and 25 is completely ignorant about how financing works.
Just in case you are unaware, OP. If a car costs 10 grand. That doesn't mean you have to give the person or dealer you are buying from 10 grand. Sometimes no money. You finance it. Jesus.

In the case you're not ignorant on how to actually purchase a car and you can't afford 100-150 dollars a month on a 350z, then you need to worry about other things and not a damn car.

I guess I'll take the bait..
>Financing $10k
Poor people problems.

Two of my co-workers financed $4k cars and are taking well over a year to pay them off
> one is paying 18% interest
Such is life in the hood

Around here (silicon valley) all i see driving 350Zs are "undocumented workers"

7-11 I go to by work has 3 cheesey fuckers with 350Zs all the time. Luckily they haven't covered them with stick on chrome from Auto Zone but they must be dirt cheap now for these broke ass fuckers to be driving them

>financing a used, thrashed boyracer chariot

Poorfags stay poor for a reason.

Might I interest you in a Pontiac Fiero?

nigga if you care about other peoples money so much just ride a bus everyday and save literal thousands, fucking retard

370z is better though, and 380z is undoubtedly 2 years away

>finance a car
>"it's someone else's money!"

This is the type of ape you see on TV getting their car repo'd

VQ35's burn oil, period. However, the rev-up engines are notoriously bad for it and I would be weary of any car with a rev-up engine that wasn't replaced as part of the recall. This applies to G35's as well.

Very reliable cars though otherwise, there are flaws with the 03-04's though, I worked at an Infiniti dealer for a while and ended up buying an 03 G35 sedan while I could take advantage of dat employee discount. $40/hr labor for quality tech's doing the work and parts were cost+10%

I bought the car with 190k km's and am at 219k now, the only unscheduled part I have had to replace was a starter that died on me, other then that just maintenance

>Two of my co-workers financed $4k cars
>one is paying 18% interest
Fuck me. WHY?

Both constantly have 0 money saved, needed a car after something happened to their last one and had sub 600 credit scores so thats all they could get approved for.
Tbh I would walk/moped to work before paying 16+% myself but people are stupid and live that paycheck to paycheck life

Here's a stupid fucking spreadsheet I made that showcase power/weight/cost for a bunch of new cars. Literally means nothing cause most people here would be buying used as well as there is a lot more to a car than power. Anyways the 370z does pretty well for the cost. Even more irrelevant as the OP is regarding a 350z.

Also I only included base models cause i was lazy, and wanted to try to keep things as basic / low cost as possible. So yeah basically im retarded

where do you live? they are pretty much 5k to 8k all over from what ive seen
>and there all trashed in some way
>id pick a different car