If german engineering is so good, why do their cars break irreparably and only niggers drive them?

If german engineering is so good, why do their cars break irreparably and only niggers drive them?

The good ideas stopped after 1945.

Not at all. The Germans have continued to secretly gas us all up until very recently.

Gas gas gas...
You continue the rest.

Marketing.

>cars require constant maintenance and feed you a non descript maintenance code every 6 months
>cost of labor is higher
>cost of parts is higher even if you do the work yourself
>reliability is worse than Japanese cars
>the car itself is more expensive

>somehow the "German engineering" meme lives on

It's 100% marketing. These are all marks of BAD CARS. If American brands suffered from these issues, they would not be praised. It's 100% marketing and you retards fell for it.

They're not irrepairable...they're simply engineered to fail, to bring mo monies in for replacement parts and labour...

Sounds like genius level engineering to me...

Nothing is irrepairable, given enough funds.

Sounds like apple

Germany is living off the back of the reputation their cars had in the 70s, 80s and 90s. They quite literally made the best cars in the world and the only people that could compete with them was the Japanese in the late 80s and early 90s.

Since the late 90s German cars have been built like any other American shitbox, Mercedes and BMW have opened factories away from Germany so you don't even get the fabled German build quality anymore.

I think the prevalence of leasing cars has hurt the quality of their cars too. They aren't designing them to operate 10 years from now, they are designing the cars to operate during their 24 month lease. Fuck the 2nd hand market.

I was in the shittiest parts of NYC and I saw niggers driving around in fairly new BMWs and Mercedes, there is no exclusivity to the brand anymore.

I was wondering about that. How come cheap Japanese car is the one that never broke?

meanwhile BMW is getting "maintenance" for the 5th time of the year

If german engineering is so bad why do they win every Le Mans ?

>engineered to fail

OP wrong not all niggers drive them, where did you hear such nonsense

Idk, the diesel Golf 4is both reliable and easy to fix.
Don't know much about other cars but the older Passats and Audi 80s seem to be goddamn reliable as well from what I've heard and seen.

OP remember anything can really be reliable if you or it has been treated well.

I fucking hate you. You're chanel is garbage. Meet me outside Tottenham grounds at 9.

Buy a BMW 7 series for 65k and in 5 years it's worth 7k

They build only to win. Not for maintenance cheapness.

Still better than cars from italy.

Marketing memes.

VW has always been shit, and is only relevant thanks to smart avertising.

Prove me wrong.

go to prep the bull, Hans, your wife is waiting