What's up with boomers and their obsession with 60s Camaros?

What's up with boomers and their obsession with 60s Camaros?

they were popular as fuck in their youth and have remained so since then

they look cool as fuck nigger

some people want to drive something built like an old truck but in car form

Member Berries

What's up with teenagers and their obsession with 90's Toyota's and Nissan's?

I'm 23 and I think 60s-70s muscle cars are sexy as fuck.

But I'm from west virginia so I'm sure its in my white trash bloodline to hoot and holler if I see anything built before the 90s

lel I've heard people say that they see more '69 Z28 on the road today than they did in '69. These replicas from lower model Camaros are spreading like cancer among boomers.

it's like asking what's up with weebs and their obession with 90's nipboxes

if you can't understand why other people have different preferences, you are literally autistic OP

I'm from Jew York, 25, and I think 60's/70's muscle cars are cool too.

they were just cool cars all around. nothing trashy about admiring good shit

they were popular as fuck in their youth and have remained so since then

same reason

oh yeah thats definitely true

real Z28s were complete shit on the road too

most of the ones these days are just 350 based clones

muscle cars are trash so I think admiring them could be seen as trashy

Might as well put on a trip if you're gonna do this in every thread dude

why dont you put on a trip if youre going to complain about a differing opinion in every thread

Your opinion is literally "everything I don't like is shit, because I say so"
There's plenty of cars I don't like but I don't shit up their threads with my austistic rambling

I provide reasons why things are shit

>There's plenty of cars I don't like but I don't shit up their threads with my austistic rambling

nah youd rather sperg out and go on "austistic" rants against me, shitting up the thread that way

>posts multiple paragraphs in every thread shitting on cars he doesnt like
>tell him to stop rambling
>NOOO youre rambling
Oh and...
>anime
Now it all makes sense

please trip so i can block you then you can kill yourself

Nope. Later you weaboo faggot

>how dare people think differently than me
>I need my safe space
>cartoons trigger me

oh user you just keep on getting worse

>admiring them could be seen as trashy
Girls see the driver as a Cletus.

Im just tired of you shitting up every thread with your retarded posts. And now you're making up shit to win an "argument". What do you drive?

you shit up the thread more than I do

at least I stay on topic and post facts (that you deny every time when they prove you wrong)

what I drive is irrelevant holy shit user weve been over this a million times and Im sure I even posted it once

Lol what "fact" have you posted in this entire thread? Also this is the first thread I've replied to you in. I have no problem with someone voicing their opinions , but you have nothing back them up and type your posts out like a belligerent retard

gee user you came in and derailed the thread so there isnt much room to post facts

the whole Z28 clone thing is a fact tho

>Also this is the first thread I've replied to you in.

yeh ok lol

youre basically my stalker at this point

"oh boy a muscle thread that stupid user is gonna be in there, teehee!"

>but you have nothing back them up and type your posts out like a belligerent retard

yeah I do when theres actually discussion going on

those are actually good cars famalam, not built by amerilards.

:^)

Guess who built that supra, shitlord.

not general motors, that's why it isn't a piece of trash.

>Gm are the only amerilards
found the ferd marketing team

>stalker
Lol what the fuck. You might find it hard to believe there are actually multiple people replying to your posts, Crazy huh?
This thread it just happens to be me.
And it was more like oh look a muscle car thread with quality posts and discussion, but wait here comes weeb user to shit up the thread and start arguments.

Camaro was always my least favourite muscle car of the big 3, the Firebird just looked better with the same platform (Even though I quite like the late 70's Camaro).

no japanese cars are the worst, they are only good for poorfags who can't afford gas, stupid weebos, furr fags and so on. A smart human being would rather pick american or german car.

Those silly fucking nostrils though. I've always liked shaker Pontiacs more.

They're not muscle cars, though. The Camaro and Firebird are pony cars.

The equivalent muscle cars are the larger Chevelle/Malibu and Le Mans/Tempest/GTO (and the accompanying F-85/Cutlass/442 and Special/Skylark/Gran Sport from Olds and Buick respectively).

I'm not a boomer and I fucking love them.

Gas yourself cunt

The big 3 are still the Mustang, Camaro, and Charger / Challenger

big 3 of what

Corvettes Chevelles and Cudas are more desirable and expensive

Not as popular though, and the Chevelle and especially Cuda is much more obscure

I don't have a problem with the 60's Camaros or boomers obsessing over them. What I DO have a problem with is Boomers idolizing the wrong version.
Instead of idolizing the fastest model, the Z/28, they idolize the SS because it came with a 350 V8.
This wouldn't be bad if they preferred modified 350's. But no. They want them bone fucking stock.
What's the point? You're still gonna get blown away at the lights by the guy smart enough to get the 302 powered Z/28.

Somehow, over the years, they convinced themselves the SS was the fastest because it had more cubic inches.

When you're young, cool and hip everything is awesome. Real cars, real music and real women.
Boomers were young, cool and hip in the 60's so everything from that era reminds them of that time in their lives. Just like how millennials love things from the 90's

Dad had a '69 Z28 in high school so I can imagine why he would want one to relive those days