>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions on the 25th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Blame it on the night, don't blame it on me

VIVE LA FRANCE

what did she mean by this

>Tamamofags in 2017

>tfw there will never be a new event that isn't seasonal

In a single sentence, how would you describe Emiya Shirou and his conflict?

what did she mean by this

slutty casual-wear mystic code when?

fuck off

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

He's pretty relevant, if they have Cao Cao he'd probably be the sidekick.

Zhao Yun is a fucking faggot but he's popular enough that he's definitely be in a Three Kingdoms singularity.

Post Tamamo

The problem with Zhao Yun is that he's an incredibly boring character.

Yo dawg I heard you like swords so I made your sword out of swords so you can sword while you sword.

Sane Lu Bu fucking when?

"I'm a poorly written mary sue and they need me to insult and belittle you repeatedly in order to assure the viewer that I'm a badass because the developers are too fucking shit to properly animate me executing anything remotely as impressive as what I'm capable of and even if they weren't then Nasu is too shit a writer to make me seem like a legitimate threat in action rather than word."

>that gil
>Ms. Ayylmao, I'm Special class gilgamesh
>huu you don't get to bring velbers

Gary Stu has a midlife crisis.

>/fgog/
>not /fextellag/

His endgame is being a nigger

>newt
who?

Don't think too hard about it

That's lewd.

There was that guy in red that used a halberd and looked he had some strategy stuffs going on, but he didn't seem to be that important

Zhao Yun would make an excellent genderbend since there are some interesting theories regarding that

Even as a Shufag this

Unless they change him like they do with some nasuverse character, zhao yun is just boring and not even good probably parameter C in everything beside luck and NP

>there will never be a non-rerun

Liz

Liz. Tamamo always calls her a newt too.

Liz

kek

To this day I'm still surprised there wasn't fucking riots about your servant banging Rani/Rin in Extra instead of you or how in CCC the 'main' route is Sakura cucking them by stealing your heart.

She's 14,000 years old, he's 6000 years old.

She almost destroyed everything, his dad begged to be spared or something.

Turns out Gil can beat Altera though. She's still arrogant as though she's Velber, she was only true velber when she was the giant destroying the world, not this little heroic spirit thing. Giant her got her ass kicked as well, lose the sass.

ADC IN 2K17 LUL XD

>user tries to resist buying a musou game with a Fate label with every possible technique

lolgen please

I thought localizers loved shitty puns. They wasted an opportunity to use lizard.

A completely unrelatable yet highly self-insertable and incontrovertibly autistic harem protagonist whose conflict is primarily concentrated in a persistent debate that to this day has people divided over whether or not he's dumb as bricks or an whether he's an exceptionally intelligent introvert who gives off a superficial impression of being dumb as bricks.

Muh ziggs bot

>story that was ultimately Altera's
keep deluding yourself Alterafag, it's Nero's story

Altera is arrogant, she literally thinks she can't lose in combat right before Nero spanks her ass. She doesn't have an accurate reading on her own abilities because she has never lost before

Probably Lu Meng or something

He's pretty irrelevant in ROTK outside beating guan yu

>There was that guy in red that used a halberd and looked he had some strategy stuffs going on, but he didn't seem to be that important
...I have no fucking idea who you're talking about, Lu Meng? Just learn the names ffs

>Zhao Yun would make an excellent genderbend since there are some interesting theories regarding that
I'm sure they'll genderbend him, I mean for fuck's sake there's hardly anything to lose

She's older than he is and Gil' dad was a pussy

I did buy it though.
Do we actually know there wasn't backlash against at least the Extra thing?

That's Atlus USA, NISA and Treehouse

/fgog/ and the cuck meme didn't exist at that point

Isn't Guan Yu pretty important? Doesn't beating him make Lu Meng importanter?

Is there the translation of Fionn's Beauty of Trouble with Women skill from the Material book III?

Because a lot of what you said is a very poor representation of what happened. Sakura didn't cuck anything, you weren't even in a relationship with your servant in that world-line. They were either just a beta orbitor, or a male wingman hoping for your romance to work out.

Rin Rani thing was definitely worse, but since it was just lesbian sex it wasn't real sex. Unless you picked Archer you cuck.

He's right though.

Nobu a CUTE.

>RotTK singularity

>Shu: Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Waver
>Wei: Cao Cao (female), Xiahou Dun, Zhang Liao, Sima Yi
>Wu: Sun Quan, Sun Shangxiang, Zhou Yu, Gan Ning (female)
>Lu Bu and Dong Zhuo independent

Couldn't be worse then Septum

Lu Meng died relatively fast. He's important but it's like a flash of glory more than anything else.

It's not any different from Rin preparing Saber for the jackhammer

He was just weak mentally definitely not hero material. He should've died in the fire.

Nasu has a cuck fetish

Post more normal words Lu Bu from Extella though

So, I take it this is /feg/ until the time when we get an event that is not a rerun.

First of all most of those people didn't exist in the same time as the others, second off Sun Quan isn't as famous as Sun Jian, third off way too many boys, fourth off
>no Chen Gong
>no Lv Lingqi
STOP

>Isn't Guan Yu pretty important?
Very
>Doesn't beating him make Lu Meng importanter?
No since beating Guan Yu was the only actual important thing he ever did, and he had help to do it and died right after, although Lu Meng was a pretty cool guy and I would like to see him

Cease your shitposting at once.

Mercedes Thread

Well not bad

The theory was using ROTK as basis saying how Liu Shan slept soundly in chang ban because zhao yun was a woman with massive tits so liu shan felt like it was his mum holding him.

Also something about she was liu bei's fuck buddy and cao cao want to capture because zhao yun is a god tier beauty, and its also why they sent her to Wu for liu bei's marriage to keep his dick in check

Lu Meng just died off screen after his only big achievement in ROTK and in real life, plus beating guan yu was a team effort of Shu abandonment, Wei Front line, Jing soldier betrayal and Wu betrayal

Extra actually did cause a lot of butthurt on 2ch back in the day, I remember reading a lot of assblasted posts from people flipping their shit over it. Tamamo and Archer caused the most iirc, since the former is a hypocrite over it and the latter had straight up penetrative sex with spunk and junk and all that funk unlike the other two who - if you're desperate - you could at least try to rationalise weren't ''really' cheating because it wasn't with a guy.

But yeah, people were fucking furious at first.

>First of all most of those people didn't exist in the same time as the others
That never stopped Fate before
>second off Sun Quan isn't as famous as Sun Jian
It's the exact opposite

Chen Gong is cool but he's already confirmed to just be a Rani clone so fuck it.

wait so they put fate characters in a shitty dynasty warriors ripoff and people actually bought it? LOL

Someone said Mercedes?

Is he really talking about ol' Wernher? I mean the Western European Plutocracy in the Extra timeline didn't exist back in the 20th century, did it?

>Chen Gong is cool but he's already confirmed to just be a Rani clone so fuck it.
I thought Diaochan was the Rani clone.

WAJI JA

In what worldline is that not a recipe for success?

It's idiotic but I won't laugh.

Diaochan's never even come up. Lu Bus daughter has been mentioned more.

Kek and that's nothing.
Just wait for fatedrones to buy a VR set and a PS4 to play FGO :^)

the one where /v/ is right about things

Western European Plutocracy probably exists in some form in all world-lines. Its just that the end of the world allowed them to buy many countries for cheap, and really capitalize on taking over the world by sheer chance.

They were probably a one country organization normally. I think they date back a few centuries. Leo has a codecast that may or may not be from the times of King Arthur.

Fuck
Why does Chen Gong need to be a fucking retarded Rani clone she looks like ass anyway
maybe LLQ at least

Oh, and CCC didn't really cause any because Tamamo and Nero aren't really love interests on Sakura's route and the structure of the story means that picking her doesn't really invalidate Extra's romances. Tamamo gets kinda upset that you're choosing someone else but doesn't really have any real romantic development anyway in CCC so its not that impactful.

That said, you can also choose to go after their endings instead too if you still wanna - which probably helped soften the blow further.

>fateshitters are mindless drones and buy everything nasu shits.
More news at 11.

Also they probably weren't always called the plutocracy of course.

Now this is a nurse I can get behind!

I think Lingqi in DW is top cute but let's be honest, as a character concept she's pretty nothing and she has absolutely no history to work with in a Fate setting.

>Gan Ning (female)
>a literal nobody
Why though?

Reminder that Chen Gong is a time traveller.

I always assumed that the WEP was essentially just the British Empire after a rebranding and shift in management since Leo is so heavily coded as British in Extra and CCC.

It'd make sense for it to wind up as THE dominant world power as well if conditions in the early 20th century were altered so Britain didn't get fucking decimated by two consecutive world wars.

We don't have enough aggressive muscle amazon pirates yet.

My wife Anne is so healthy.

This

Gan Ning is literally liao hua tier and was only playable because literally Whu's roster is so shit tier

>Wait so, the game is pretty fun so far and not that bad. Has some neat stuff.
>"But we gotta hate it and everyone who bought it because... hahah shills!? Lulz how can you even like this franchise, get shreked!"

Forget Mercedes, 3* Avenger Haydee when?

I want to gently kiss my daughter's forehead while touching her body all over;

Then surely Ching Shih is a far better choice for a Chinese candidate?
Same

Britain got constantly BTFO everytime they tried to conquer Europe through.

the gameplay is awful

the only reason you are liking it is because you enjoy seeing your favorite characters in any medium

if you could take a step back you would realize the game is ass

Is Mary also your wife?

I still need to finish his story.

Definitely, but she's not a sangoku member. She would be a top pick for a generic Chinese order though.

Chen Gong just looks like Rani, people historically have had a lot of doppelgangers. We've certainly seen worse coincidences in fate before. And at least in this case he looks still fairly different from Rani.

This is just meant to show why he apparently never betrayed Rani during Extra or something, despite Extella showing that he's really still pretty there mentally. Although he can't talk properly.

Even as a Berserker he will betray everyone and considers himself unequaled.

Its just Wufags trying to get in this ROTK shitposting with their literally whus

For the fucking last time
She is not your wife, she is OUR WIFE.
You have no right to claim her to you, if yo do so, you are out of the family.

The same goes for Mary.

Stop forcing your sick shit tier shitposting here.

your daughter is a dead fetus