I never understood the point of loud ass exhausts and removing every single piece of interior except the dash for cars...

I never understood the point of loud ass exhausts and removing every single piece of interior except the dash for cars people drive on the street.

do these people love getting hearing damage?

More importantly, do these people enjoy pissing off everyone around them?

>hey it's 11:30 pm, lemme just hoon my fartcan shitbox around your neighborhood because I'm a worthless human being

Back to /pol/ Normie's

>tfw straight piped V8 with no interior and the sound deadening removed
Stop being a fucking pussy

back to high school faggot

infact i do enjoy pissing off everyone around me

STRAIGHT PIPES SON

Past owner put a fartcan on my car. Used to hate it. Starting to love it. Its nice being able to hear wat im revving wen wearing my steel toe workboots. I dont have to turn the subs down or look at the rev guage to kno im not giving it too much gas on accident. Interior is ripped out right now cuz muh rattle can paint job coming soon. Already did the seats. Also took out ac and power steering and cruise control for longer engine life. At 197,000 now and still going strong.

Removing that shit did nothing for the longevity of your engine dude. I like power steering so I left it on my Honda when I did the swap.

Did you remove the alternator for longevity too? They rob horsepower

Powersteering pump is really small i only took it out cuz it didnt work anyways and i had to take it off to get to the ac compressor which actually does put a bit of a load on the engine and is pretty heavy also ac evaporator had a leak in the core. No reason to run a belt to stuff that is broke. Just trying to keep my shitbox alive a little longer.

>I think I'm a real car enthusiast
>I don't like loud exhaust or weight reduction
>I'm fucking retarded the post

back to the gas chamber, subhuman

>you need to like obnoxious loud garbage to be a car enthusiast
A Ferrari has a prestige that warrants noise. A run to shit fartcanned Civic doesn't, it's just a blight on everyone around you and you should kill yourself if you drive on of these things.

By removing all the heavy ass mufflers you save weight and make your car sound natural and not cucked

There are good sounding exhaust and fartcanned exhaust there is a difference you fucking normie

Whatever you think is good sounding probably isn't.

straightpipe != fartcan

I call it pizza delivery exhaust. I always know when my food is arriving.

New Veeky Forums copypasta

Nice driveshaft

>muh dual exhaust.

Not really but it helps me melt ricer grills when they act a fool

>muh open headers
>muh shop
>muh waaaabaaaa wabaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaah

Everybday until u like it.

Im sorry i just wanted my car to last. And try to make it look a little better even if its all banged up. I even removed a 6inch thick rust spot last night on my door and painted over it. Nothing like hand sanding warped metal. Im literally polishing my turd.

Night using a wheel standing blown bigblock s10 for a daily driver.

Fuuu...

>straight pipes his civic
>tints the fuck out of the windows
>wonders why the fucking pigs are always pulling him over

I don't know why you'd want to attract attention to yourself like that. Also don't go blasting through neighbors late at night with your fart can, If you do don't wonder why your tires are slashed the next morning.

tldr: Drive a sleeper or use exhaust cutouts.

Pulled my vynil top off and krylon.

Fuck the haters.

Muh 80k car loan.

Litteral cucks

Nice i did my seats n carpet black. I still need to do the deck in rear thats still its normal color. I got to wait till i get a 4 day weekend or it gets warmer out so i can ride my bike to work till i can do the dash n top n finish it

;(

you may as well ask why people choose to ride sport bikes, or motorcycles.

PIGGU GO HOME

For real though, if motorcycles don't have to have mufflers my I4 doesn't either. Not that I even want to run a straight pipe actually but the "neighbors" can go kill themselves if they have a motorcycle. As far as slashing tires that's childish, they need to get a life. Ricers don't slash other peoples tires because they drive dangerous (to little cars) 3500lbs cuckmobiles. Nothing against you man but those easily offended HOA dick sucking passive aggressive faggots and holier than thou cops can kiss my ass.

kys

It's to be noticed. Mommy didn't hug them enough when they were young so now they have to have a loud ass exhaust so people will look at them. Same concept as the asshats who ride loud Harleys and the fucktards who drive lifted pickups.

>driving a straight piped 280z
>gutted completely even the entire hvac.
Its like night and day and its fun as fuck.

>straight pipe car
>not all that loud

>remove interior, sound deadening
>louder, not all that terrible

>put in solid motor mounts
>oh my fuck that's loud

The best part is that it doesn't sound all that different from stock outside.