Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Read this:
→ # (Cross-thread)

Webms with sound:
#

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/10/how-cafe-killed-compact-trucks-and-station-wagons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honda a shit

Get a real bike brother

that thing looks the exact opposite of "rugged"

>drop it once
>scratched/cracked plastics everywhere
>too big and heavy to do any serious dirt riding

Should I get boxes or bags for touring and motocamping?

Don't make threads with the trip on, people have your posts filtered, retard.

Kawasaky is so good they don't need to compete.
At least this is what they tell to themselves.

Bags it you have sports bike. Cases for ds or touring bike.

Doesn't the pipe melt that plastic bag?

>Triggered

I've got throwover bags, but if you get boxes you can strap bags to your boxes

Need help /dbt/!
I haven't used my sv650 in a year because the battery died. I just replaced the battery with a new one now and the dash and lights come on fine but the engine won't start. It just makes a little buzz noise near the tank (I think) and the FI light is flashing.
What do? It was well maintained and worked fine before the battery died a year ago.
Could it be the gas that's inside? If so, how do I get the gass out to put new gass in?

Yeah i have that kike filtered on my pc.

>>Triggered
It's a good custom to not make threads with the trip on because most users filter each known tripfag, not just the obnoxious ones like you.
Retard.

this

bags are way cheaper and you don't have to do any major expensive upgrades/mods to get them on, unlike a box.

You can also cram more into a bag in my experience.

Obviously they are not as secure or waterproof.

I used a trash bag with elasty straps when I went on a 5 day trip, but I'm a cheap cunt. I would recommend against it desu, it dropped down right behind my exhaust and got a hole burnt in it and my sleeping bag.

Also flew off at 140km/h and landed on the sights of my rifle when I was passing a semi in a canyon.

>sv650
Into the trash it goes
Nothing of value was lost

Sounds like theres old fuel and cloggled the injectors. You need to replace or clean the injectors. Old fuel is bad, even more if it has ethanol becuase it fucks everything up

I'm not into the MotoGP but I watched a few videos in youtube and didn't see any Kawasaki, why is that?

I bought it because last year you guys said it was literally the best...

that was just sv650 owners with buyers remorse

>he fell for the meme
Hahahahahahahaha

why did you let it sit for a year without doing anything to it?

>v-twin
>ever good, let alone the best

u fugg'd up

Kek. Another cuckboi fell for the meme. Now post boipucci.

So you bought a bike just to let it die of boredom?

>I haven't used my sv650 in a year because the battery died.

why don't you just bumpstart it you cuck.

Sissy trap beta nu-male anime twinks cant into bike maintenence m8.

Ignore the nobike and/or pooranons, SV650 is a fine bike. It's a meme right now because a couple of /dbt/ riders have the newest model and /dbt/ has to pretend their 20 year old shitbike is better than any new one. It'll go away in a few months.

BTW buy the 2017.
The red one.

v-twins a best

what year is it? (carbed or EFI?)

also
>didnt ride for a year because of a dead battery
just jump it u faget

Just more proof that Veeky Forumstists hate anything popular lol

>trash bag with elasty straps
I rode to work for most of 2016 with backpack under elasty net
>landed on the sights of my rifle when I was passing a semi in a canyon
ouch, glass?

Forget your pills today?

>Spend ~2k on a bike
>Don't ride it because a $50 part went bad
you have only yourself to blame.

nah not really

this, people on /dbt/ will throw autistic rage fits over any bike just because someone they don't like on /dbt/ has one. SV650 is one of the most widely recommended beginner/intermediate bikes around

probably because of DRZfag spamming they just get triggered by anything suzuki these days

>buying heavy slow suzuki when
FZ07 exists
Lel delusional suzukuks
>popular means good
More delusions from shitsuki fags

>suzukuks
>shitzuki
are you even old enough to have a license?

Nah it was just a peep site on my .22 but I didn't bring enough ammunition to re-sight it so I went without my plan of eating small game while backwoods camping.

>nobikes

>he's never hooned on a 140hp v-twin
lame

Nah

thanks for confirming suspicions that you own 20 year old shitbikes

How badly should I buy an SV1000?

Mm, v-twins are lame

>cant see bike
>claims its 20 years old
Ok. I have 4 bikes though. One being a ktm 530 that i bought brand new. In cash.
Stay poor suzuki fag

Post boipucci

Am I a shitlord for wanting a simpson bandit?

I can tell by the beanermobile truck it's in, round headlight, and bent levers that its some old piece of shit

>calls me poor
>owns 3 fewer bikes than me and they are all complete pieces of shit
>calls me suzukifag even though i don't own a suzuki
lol

Patrician taste senpai
>tfw no ZX10

I thought something like that could be the cause. Do you have an idea of how I may do that? I hope this doesn't sound dumb but I was thinking of using a turkey baster to get the gas out and then pour the new gas in. Or take gas ouy, clean fuel injectors (?) then new gas?
I was away when it died and when I tried to jump it the battery was completely dead, couldn't be charged or jumped.
It's an 07, so no carbs iirc.

I'm starting to panic friends.

hipster/edgelord helmet

>a faggot

Is it even turning over or just whirring?

Beaners dont drive 4x4 mazdas.
There are two bikes pictured though.
Post your 7 bikes

so you turn the key on, everything is normal until you try to start it, and you hear clicks?

try whacking the starter with a wrench (might work if it's the solenoid), and check for any blown fuses (not likely)

take the cover off faggot

Buy a $5 fuel siphon from autozone/etc to pull the majority of the fuel out

Then take off the tank, disconnect the lines with some towels since there will be a bit of gas in there. If it's not too far gone you can probably pour a small mix of seafoam fuel treatment and fuel stabilizer in and slosh it around a bit to try loosening up any chunks in the lines

Then just take out the injectors and clean them. There's a million tutorials for that online.

Fite me

Very badly.

Take out a loan with around 22% interest and impossibly high monthly payments that you wont be able to make unless you eat nothing but peanut butter and Ramen for the length of the loan.

Then, when you make it to the next to last payment, default so it gets repo'd.

Post your bike

>FZ07
Same shit as an SV except it's a parallel twin.
It's you again. Why do you hate Suzuki so much? Did you catch your mom with a stretched busa owner?

>Beaners dont drive 4x4 mazdas.
they absolutely do, especially fucked up 25 year old ones with oxidized paint like yours

Don't do any of this until you've done all the easy shit first

I don't know of any bikes that use a solenoid. It's mostly direct drive to a one way clutch.

I dont hate suzuki
People just claim they are the best. But they come in last in whatever they do.
I hate the delusional riders

But the fuel injection light is flashing. That means it's a fuel issue. He's either going to find an unplugged injector, broken wires to injectors, or it's bad gas.

If the injectors are clogged with bad gas then that's really all he can do.

>financing my shitbike
Nice try Schlomo

ok disregard that i suck cocks then

>durr some random subjective internet test is the definitive way to decide which bike is best
>actually being so triggered by DRZfag spamming that you start to hate suzuki as a brand for no reason
literally kill yourself

Stay delusional
>loses to a 350

He asked how to buy it badly and I told him.

your injectors don't just become unplugged while your bike is sitting, and i certainly wouldn't go wasting my money on seafoam or dicking around with billy bob's dust-off injector cleaning method from youtube before i made sure that my battery and starter were good, and no fuses were blown

Post your bikes and truck if youre gonna personally attack people

No. You're a weeaboo neckbeard.
>People just claim they are the best. But they come in last in whatever they do.
Are you twelve?
And by the way, Suzuki can't do anything wrong. :^)

>has become so pooper peeved that he starts throwing autism fits about suzuki to people who don't even own or care abut suzukis
fucking lol

DRZfag confirmed 10/10 troll

nah i'd rather just watch you post your shitty truck and get rightfully called out on being a sour grapes poorfag shitposter who can't even afford a DRZ

He said the battery was replaced though, so it literally cannot be bad unless he reversed the poles, in which case he'd know.

Checking fuses goes without saying, and I've seen some weird shit happen with electronics on bikes.

Also it's entirely possible mice chewed a wire. They're niggers.

Can't do anything wrong if you never try to do anything
>so assblasted he cant defend suzukis
>nocar nobike
>anyone can afford a slow suzuki
Thats why half of dbt owns them
>gets beat by a 250

why would that be a weaboo neckbeard helmet? It's hipster shit if anything.

You're still replying to the same guy. I'm just asking because one popped up on craigslist and all dbt talks about is the 650

True, but I maintain that seafoam is a waste of time and so is DIY injector cleaning. FFS it's $25 per injector don't be a jew.

But either way, I would not jump straight to taking apart the bike too much before exhausting every other easy thing to check (even things you're "sure" aren't the problem).

Definitely gonna have to replace the gas in the tank though

Mazda trucks are literally GOAT tier. What could you upgrade to when the new shit is worse?

>"gets beat by a 250"
>posts dyno chart showing yamaha with less horsepower
Bottom of the dyno again!

Lol no wonder you're so fucking poor, you're so bad at math that you can't even tell 28 is more than 26. I bet schools aren't great in whatever trailer park you're living in, though

That was a really sad troll attempt
Like really sad

>What could you upgrade
yeah i have no idea what you could possibly upgrade on a beat to shit mazda compact pickup from the early 90's

>reading comprehension
Eludes you
Mazda trucks are goat

If you want a small pickup truck it's one of the best options out there. Doesn't look that beat to shit; just has some faded paint.

>If you want a small pickup truck it's one of the best options out there.
sure, if your budget is $2000

My truck is clean as hell.
Old trucks have old paint though.

Its ok. I paid $500 for it.
Sad you cant afford a $500 truck

Yeah, because they haven't been made for the past 15 years or so. Sad thing is they're probably more reliable than the big american trucks.

Small pickups were killed by emissions standards.. Haven't you ever wondered why the Tacoma is the side of an F150 now?

That looks like a fucking depressing place to live

>truck

It's running again senpais! I'm so happy!
I was so excited I forgot what I did to get it starting though...
However the temperature is reading 200F... is this normal?

>Small pickups were killed by emissions standards
lol no

>Haven't you ever wondered why the Tacoma is the side of an F150 now?

News flash, this has been happening with almost every model line since the 1960s. It's how every car manufacturer operates.

>Car model X gets bigger and bigger over time
>Eventually, car model Y is introduced to slot into the lineup where model X used to be
>Rinse & repeat

>suzuki fag cant understand cafe standards

>200F
If it's sitting then yeah that's fine. As long as it doesn't go north of 235F you're good.

200 degrees? wat? how long has it been running? did you ride it or just start it up?

you should check your coolant

its gonna blow up

please educate yourself, you just made yourself look like a retard.

thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/10/how-cafe-killed-compact-trucks-and-station-wagons/