Who makes better cars?

>Who makes better cars?
USA or Europe? Reasons why

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

European cars are usually better built, have better interiors, and generally more advanced.

So Europe.

Gee, that is a really good question, OP.

Gtfo faggot

USA.
High-end high power cars like a Viper, NSX, Corvette, etc. are within reason to be purchased by a regular person with good credit or a lot in savings. Then we have the best electric cars, be it a Model S, a Spark, or even a Leaf. And to round it out there are also the cheap utilitarian vehicles that never fail like Avalons, Cobalts, Foci.

The one with an na v8, rwd, manual and under 50k.

You forgot your /s

>being cucked by safety

I bet you wash your hands vigorously after touching raw steak.

American cars are cheaper and perform just as well. inb4 laptism.

>Honda NSX
>nissan leaf
American
Whaaa?

Why do you think the NSX has such a cheap interior?

Of course it is made in the US

stupid question with stupid answers.

Europe and America both have some absolute shit model cars that are cheap. Both have high performance cars that are built perfectly. Both have luxury cars that are amazing. Both have off road 4x4 SUV that are good.

This is just so narrow minded. Hurr Durr my interior and build quality. Funny how people think only BMW and MERC exist when they wanty to talk about build quality, its like they forget all the shit no name brands and models that Europe makes.

Thats funny because the NHTSA gave it 5 out of 5 stars. . .

Why is it when you see super car spotter videos on YouTube in Europe, like Monaco or something theres never a Corvette or viper? Or any American car at all?

I also mentioned the Avalon.
All of these are built in the states. Two were designed by Americans.

Does it make you feel sick, yeah?

>falling for this low quality bait

Lol calling a NSX American is American ignorance at an all time high, you can claim the Avalon we don't have that piece of shit here

America, because they're American.

Japan

weapoopoo please leave

The NSX is American. Lead designer was American, car is built in America.
What more do you want?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX
>to claim a Honda anything but Japanese is retarded

Japan

>not knowing that people voluntarily funpost in bait threads

It's almost as bad as brits calling ford "domestic".

ford uk used to have plenty of cars that where never sold in North America

Entire continent of euopr or just one country?

Because most euro countries make better cars than Americans

>inb4 Americans think price of imports vs price of cheap ass domestics is relevant in anyway at all
Lmao poorfags

>american engineer designed that
no kidding

>Lmao poorfags
Coming from the people that would bankrupt a whole EU country by just paying the taxes on a Viper.

Its got a cosworth engine

designed by an american, car is designed american

Who? Bob lutz?

How would paying taxes make a country go bankrupt?
Americans are getting stupider each day that orange kike puppet is in office I swear

yes, the only good car you britbongs ever made is american designed

The other designers were French and German, you saying he created and birthed the whole entirety of the car from his American vagina?

American brain made this car good, don't claim ford to be british.

Sierra is American

the real question is; Why are the best American cars European?

Greece pulled it off pretty successfully.

America still makes cars?

Because no one paid taxes in their fucking shithole
Fucking retards had all "unfinished" house and shit to avoid paying their taxeS
And after that they get mad because they realized they're poor
I hate greece so much

Europe, just look at the American built BMWs for proof.

>Japanese car is build in america
>ends up being garbage

>German car is build in america
>ends up being garbage

Uhmm guys, I think I am into something here...

That is funny given how badly it performed.

readings indicated good protection of the knees and femurs of the driver and passenger dummies. Analysis of the dummy data showed that the driver's head had 'bottomed out' the airbag i.e. there was insufficient pressure in the airbag to prevent the head from contacting the steering wheel through the deflated airbag material. The head of the passenger dummy also bottomed out the airbag against the dashboard, owing to insufficient inflation of the airbag and inadequate restraint the rear seat passenger slipped under the lap portion of the seatbelt (a phenomenon known as 'submarining'. Protection of the chest was also rated as poor as the rear seatbelt (which has neither pre-tensioners nor load-limiters) showed an excessively high tensile force in the test. Dummy readings of head deceleration indicated weak protection of the head. Tests on the front seats and head restraints demonstrated a marginal level of protection against whiplash injury in the event of a rear-end collision.

If that is the average American car worker I rather have my car built in Mexico. At least Paco charges you less.

kek they really did

Japan = Germany > America

Mexico makes the best cars.

>America
>cars that are built perfectly

Japan>>>>>>>>>>>|>>>>|>|>>>>>>>>>> Korea>>>>>>>>>Germany=USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>»»»»»»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|>>>>>¤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It*lian

top-tier American cars are only cheap in America

Neither.

Japanese cars are better. Japanese cars have honour, discipline, and respect stemming from thousands of years of bushido samurai culture. Things that baka gaijin cars can never achieve. Japanese cars are also best for DORIFTUUUUS

weeb fagget

baka gaijin white piggu desu senpai

>Euro developed
How did that seperate second generation work out for you Americans by the way? Is it well remembered? No? Too bad.

europoors make god tier shitboxes