Should I snitch on this cunt? He pissed me the fuck off

Should I snitch on this cunt? He pissed me the fuck off.

Also what are some dashcams that give night footage that doesn't look like total ass?

Snitch? Nothing will be done about it

You just got initial d'd on.

Nothing good ever came from being a snitch

That's what I reckon too, but on the off-chance that they catch some shit for it it would make me feel better about it.

>no one was hurt
>better try to ruin someones life
America!!!!

>someone gets a traffic ticket
>LIFE RUINED!!!!!
lol

>get butt hurt
>throw fit
Seriously sad dude.
Leave it alone
Nothing was damaged. No one was hurt.
Get over it crybaby

It was inches and fractions of a second close and I had my family with me in the back.

>next week, while changing lanes like an idiot he hits and wrecks your car
>"well golly gee at least we waited til someone got hurt before contacting the authorities!"

lol i'm not even OP, I just think it's hilarious how retarded you are being right now

Doesn't even look like they did anything illegal, besides speeding. b8

And nothing happened.
Get over it
>implying

>right of way violation
>failure to signal

t. faggot racerboi

>reckless driving in poor weather conditions
>jumping multiple lanes
>being a cunt

wew what's worse is that its raining, some people have death wishes on the road holyfug. Pretty scary family

It was either go left or rear end the Dodge, which would have probably collected the camera car too. I think he did you all a favor.

>cry baby millennial who can't handle his emotions and demands vengeance for no real reason
Grow up, get over it, grow a pair, and be a man about it

>ridding someones bumper on the freeway while it's raining

>It was either go left or rear end the Dodge
how about don't drive like a faggot while its raining?

see

Or he could have just slowed down (or even not accelerated) and stayed in his fucking lane and he would have rear ended no one.

Pretty sure (at least in my state), a right of way violation only regards intersections, and merging onto a freeway. I could definitely see unsafe lane change and failure to signal at the first lane change. Reckless driving as well.

No accident occurred, and they weren't pulled over immediately, so you really can't do anything by "snitching."

That makes zero sense

FGT

Ya, he's a cunt for cutting you off but it's nothing that doesn't happen every now and then. Go to the police if it tickles your fancy. You'd only really be wasting your own time.

>YOU DON'T DIMMA DO DAT IN FRONT OF MUH KIDS
Soccer moms get out rē.

I only snitch on drunk drivers.

thats it.

Quit driving like a faggot should have sped up and asserted dominance trapping him

He could have merged right

Watch it again, there's a van or crossover or something he would have sideswiped.

Judge Judy is a based as fuck. She's one bad bitch.

>He pissed me the fuck off.
Then you have some inadequacy issues you need to deal with

Did you just get your full license in the last 6 months? Because people doing stuff like that is a common occurrence on public roads, tons of individuals drive recklessly as shown in your video, doing what that individual did and worse. You need to be on alert constantly when driving to ensure your safety and well being.

If anything you were being just as much of a tard as the '''''cunt that pissed you the fuck off'''''
>rainy freeway
>car in right adjacent lane showing signs of aggressive driving: braking on freeway, following another car dangerously close
>hurr I better speed up and get closer to the car that's exhibiting clear signs of aggressive driving
>aggressive car cuts you off
>waaaah what a stupid cunt he pisses me the fuck off!!! I'm gonna go tell on him to the police that'll show him!!!
>I'm gonna go post a video of him and call him a cunt on the internet too!!! That's how MAD I am

You literally have the mentality of a child, especially with a reaction like that. I'm not sure what you mean by '''snitch''' so I can only assume you mean tell the police or something. They won't do anything though, reckless driving like that is so common it's impossible for law enforcement to counter EVERY form of it because it happens so often.

In all some people drive recklessly but calling them a cunt and saying they pissed you the fuck off won't change anything, it just makes you look like a short tempered autist with minimal experience behind the wheel. What will change something though is not being a brainless tard and practicing defensive driving to your fullest extent, to avoid situations like these.

sage because this is probably bait

False dichotomy.

Not accelerating and waiting the less than 6 seconds until he got to the exit would have been just fine.

That thing was already a carlength or two behind when he engaged the fag maneuver. Certainly less chance of hitting that than OP's car.

>showing signs of aggressive driving: braking on freeway
>braking on freeway
>aggressive driving

>June 2, 2017

You need to check your timestamp

You're not supposed to brake on the freeway/interstate, even when exiting because it puts other drivers at risk. You should only brake if it is an emergency and a collision is imminent, even then it can do more harm than good.

From what we are shown in the video, the Monte Carlo should not have been tailgating the vehicle in front of him in the first place, and especially not to the point of requiring the driver to hit the brakes, therefore him braking in this instance would be considered aggressive driving

>snitching
>not taking care of your own business

im with you man, people who drive like this unless they themselves are trying to avoid an accident should be punished somehow. you should ever pass a car until you can see them at least three car lengths in your rear view mirror, if your're going to miss your exit and need to get over, slow down and change lanes if you have to rather than pull this shit. fucking dangerous stuff and it happens every day.

So on a freeway, one should only brake at the last possible second to avoid a collision, using maximum braking, leaving no room for error or corrections? That sounds like a great idea!

You've never been to Cali have you? That's nothing here
>lrn2drive

If you were a real man you'd tailgate the fuck out of him, maybe even cut him off and brake check him instead of cry about it on Veeky Forums lmaoo

Where the fuck do you live that shit happens literally everyday.

Don't cut yourself on that edge son.

How is that not normal to you OP? 880 is a piece of shit, full of piece of shit drivers.

lol
you get over it kiddo

>tfw when someone posts your car on Veeky Forums

LOL small world

That makes it even easier!

I'm guessing you never drive on the interstate.

Im guessing he got triggered by the fact the maxima in front of him was able to change lanes and get ahead, he chose to recklessly pursue.

You could but they're probably not gonna care just saying.

then learn to fucking drive.

you couldn't see that coming? i know you dumb americunts like to stand yo ground n shit but yeah, i like my car, so if i think some dumb cunt is going to act like a dumb cunt, i don't go near em or i back off.

Better yet, how about you just get his car info and social engineer him and then fugg his/her shit up?

The police need to set up a "small claims" service for cases like this. It would be a massive revenue hauler and would scare people into driving safer/ more respectfully.

Unfortunately, if you try to snitch as it is, nothing will be done.

One thing I do is call the local environment services and falsely claim that the driver threw trash out of his window. My friend got a $60 fine one time because he threw out a spider wrapped in a napkin, that's where I got the idea.

lol this stuff is why I habitually speed up to block cars when they are getting closer to the car in front of them

I just expect them to try it now

(different story if they're in the left lane, of course)

>go 65 past a grandpa going under the limit
>he's tempted to ram me but can't because he has grandkids
>wake up one day to a $100 fine for reported reckless driving
>his speed was off 10mph so it appeared that he was going 65 in the footage, so i was going 75
>thanks, rule of law

to be fair the pyramid is a bit misleading
month 1/12
Day 1/31
Year 1/∞

>Fuck reality, my autism demands that things be well ordered, like pyramids!

MDY and YMD are the only good formats, DMY is fucking garbage.
Imperial is made to be easy to estimate, metric is made to be easy to convert, but measurements are best taken with tools

Day 24 hours
Month 672-744 hours
Year 8760-8784 hours

> when you realise that Year/Month/Day > M/D/Y > D/M/Y

Like you cunts don't even file the same shit every month, sort by name ftw

But really, normally most of the time anything your looking at will be I side the same year so only month and day matters, and day first is just fucken dumb

Also inches are good for estimation of smallish things, a 1/2" thick sheet of steel is a lot easier to look for than an 1.75cm for arguments sake (without knowing the conversion)

Are you the American Dagumi?

Snitches get stitches you fucking faggot.

should've anticipated that, faggot
git gud

Looks better at night time

And how many men have landed on the moon using the metric system?

All of them. NASA uses metric.

Kek someone did this to me yesterday when we had an ice storm. I got so pissed off cause I almost wrecked his shit and I was known my way back home after work. There's nothing really you can do about it since ratting them out won't get anything done

This to be honest family

If I see someone driving like they are plastered I call 911 quick

Worst case they arent drunk and they go on their way

Best case they are and go to jail

>NASA lost a $125 million Mars orbiter because a Lockheed Martin engineering team used English units of measurement while the agency's team used the more conventional metric system for a key spacecraft operation, according to a review finding released Thursday.
>Lockheed Martin helped build, develop and operate the spacecraft for NASA. Its engineers provided navigation commands for Climate Orbiter's thrusters in English units although NASA has been using the metric system predominantly since at least 1990.
>Lorelle Young, president of the U.S. Metric Association, said the loss of Climate Orbiter brings up the "untenable" position of the United States in relation to most other countries, which rely on the metric system for measurement. She was not surprised at the error that arose.
>"Only the metric system should be used because that is the system science uses," she said.
kek

Funny that you still have Ohio plates in California.

If the freeway worked the way it suppose to with people using proper lanes, you wouldn't need to constantly correct your speed.

And if you do need to slow, at highway speeds most cars will bleed speed pretty quickly just taking your foot off accelerator

>a 1/2" thick sheet of steel is a lot easier to look for than an 1.75cm
only if you're used to ameritads units...
the ease of use argument really does not make any sense

Best post here

lol no, watch the clip, the whole right lane was slowing down gradually, the guy had at least 10 seconds to make his move safely.

There's defensive driving, and then there's looking out for retarded racerboys jumping out inches in front of you every step of the way. If you're expecting people to do the latter then you need to rethink your life's choices.

>get your ass beat by a fwd v6 Monte Carlo

Do yourself a favor and buy a real car.

God I love Monte Carloes