/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

My Guiding Moonlight edition

This thread's finished!: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr (embed)

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv (embed)

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj (embed)

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX (embed)

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp (embed)

PURGE FILTH

>2017
>theres people who dont purge

Those are called filth, not people.

[post text]

absolutely disgusting

Oh my god, man! Look out! Your character's coming right at us!

Hey man words can hurt you know.

not too bad though tbf, better than i could do

From last night's spelunking.

>hibiki episode
ayy

Is there any in universe explanation for most of the sculptures of Bloodborne being so fucking creepy? The fact that there would be enough talented artists to make them all sounds stupid.

>tfw I have a webm he made
Never thought he'd post here desu.

the amygdalan arm is so fun. I dismissed it as boring at first but after playing with it for a while I feel like have never been so wrong about a weapon in my life.

Yharnam's every building also looks like a gothic cathedral, which took a lot of years to build each.
It's not realistic, it's over-exaggerated and that's what's cool.

clotheslined

>you will never get their outfit

I'm not talking about the amount of details per building, but the designs of most of the statues that tends to represent existing monsters in the game, so they couldn't have existed before the plague.

And most of all, pic related, what the fuck? Are those really statues?

Otherwise there really is no in-universe explanation about Yharnam's architecture looking so fucking good? Just rule of cool?

And my last and probably favorite webm of last night's spelunking. It was confusing when it first happened.

either it was a fake hibiki or he was forced to post it. no other reason he'd acutally post here with us degenerates

Why even PVP in this game at all? Everything about it sucks.

get better at it then

Are there sliders of this man?

Other people like it. What more explanation do you want?

I never got into PVP of these games myself but I do love co-oping.

Those are the people kidnapped by sackmen and used in the Mensis ritual. They're not there if you visit the Unseen Village before Rom.

because it is fun

do you even enjoy playing video games?

I'm gonna try to beat Ludwig on NG with the Wheel today, wish me luck.

dont get memed

I spend way too much time making good hunters

I'm not getting memed I have 360 hours and just now doing STR/ARC

who's the semen demon?

Logarius is a ptumerian

>making good hunters
...so where are they?

My favorite part was when Hibiki dodged a guillotine and suddenly got crushed by a boulder out of nowhere

eyes are too big, famygdala

Besides the bowblade what's a good weapon for a skill/blt build? I thought about the Chikage but it doesn't seem like the skill would ever be used

give me ideas for cute things to draw

gehrman weeping due to being stuck in the dream while the doll comforts him

Alfred giving his Wheel a big hug.

The messengers having fun with the ascended good hunter squid. Maybe he also gets a hat.

the doll trying to play cards with the hunter (in his great one slug/squid for with the cards just lying infront of the hunter and the doll just staring at the hunter

The doll playing with a marionette Maria, entertaining a crowd of messengers.

If you have 14 str you can get the Bloodletter a.k.a. fun-incarnate.

if i only plan on using converted weapons is 45/18/18/12/5/50 (18 end to use the whirligig saw efficiantly) good?

I think whirligig needs 13 skill famygdala, drop some END

nope, 12 mate

If you're going to 18 strength, there is no reason why you shouldn't go to 20 for the Wheel outside of going over your chosen meta, and even then you can just take two points out of endurance and you'll be fine.

It definitely doesn't. That's the Cannon you're thinking of.

when wouldi want to use wheel over a converted weapon though? and surely to make the most out of the wheel id need 25 str?

purge

Why is the fight with keeper of the old lords framedropping like crazy when she's not even doing fire attacks? God damn, like the fights not brutal enough with her killing me in two hits in defiled pthumerian

kek

>his hair
>his cheeks

>Get black choir garb
>Shawl cape thing clips into waist

Well, looks like I'm rerolling.

Does anyone happen to know what waist thickness threshhold causes the clipping? I know that's kind of a specific thing, but I might as well ask.

I can tolerate minor clipping, like how glasses clip into headgear, but stuff you have to stare at, like hair clipping through a collar, or clothing clipping into itself drives me up a fucking wall.

>not just using charred set with top hat like a pro hunter

God I hate mustards.

>using wheel at under 25 str
well memed

What's the 18 Skl for? You need 14 for Pick and 20 for Rakuyo.

18 str you silly sausage

Ah, my dyslexia fooled me. I saw 12 End 18/18 Str/Skl.

Is anyone interested in spelunking with me? I can make either Isz or Pthumeru FRC.

I'd be all for using that combo now and then, but the charred hunter garb's collar has some of the worst clipping problems with long hair.

Some day, we'll get amazing cloth physics AND hair physics and they'll interact with each other without clipping. Some day.

Some day.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by mustards, user.

I'd be down for that, sure.

How would you grade SKL weapons under Fun, PVP, PVE groups?

Uh, they're all really good for everything.

Reiter might be a bit weak in PvE, although I doubt it.

Which one would you like to spelunk?

I'm partial to Isz but dealer's choice.

I'll go with Isz. The pass will be splnk

mind if i tag along for a floor?

Cool beans. I'll be ringing.

If you can make it, then you're in for the ride. Even if temporary.

searching now

Daily reminder that you'll never be as good as me at PvP

What's the fastest route for getting a pvp character ready, like for getting levels fast and stuff. Do you just beeline for the end of the game and then farm the pigs at Mergo's?

To the spelunkers here, do you get materials for your FRC offerings mainly by purchasing them at the shop, running old glyphs for guaranteed chest drops, or do you actually make a significant portion of your investment back by exploring the dungeon 100%?

Seems to me like it would get expensive quickly. I only get to FRC for runes and weapon variants normally, but I wanna start making and spelunking my own dungeons soon.

How the fuck do we get back up there

I admit, I chucked hard.

aight thats me (max) out as im gonna go work on my other build, good luck you 2, may the good memes guide your way

Blood(5) piles up quick through Depth 5 exploration. Sage's Wrist/Hair drops from Madmen pretty frequently. Yellow Backbone is definitely the most rare stuff outside of NG+.

Thanks for joining m8. I hope that the rest of the journey will go just as smooth.

>chikedgy clips thought Cainhurst Set
one FUCKING JOB MIYAZAKI YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

>Being a Vileblood

No better than a beast tbqh.

How is beast cutter in pvp, /v/? Thinking of making a co-op/pvp character for it.

Nothing wrong with being a Vile Blood, Execucktioner

this is what youre collecting for your queen you cuck. youre literally collecting blood cum

Yet the Vilecucks crawl through unspeakable amounts of torment to try to appease a Queen who could literally not care less about them

>tfw filthy frank becoming a bbg meme

>calls other cucks
While being an actual cuck

>Nothing wrong
>Literally murder innocents
>For a whore of a queen that doesn't give a damn about you

There's plenty wrong.

>Blood drunk hunter's
>Innocent
Riiiiiighty. Executioners are no better than the blood addled anyway

executioners r gay

Blood-drunks are for Hunters of Hunters, Vilebloods straight up kill any bloke of a Hunter they come across. If anyone's blood-addled, it's you lot.

Besides, we aren't killing Hunters, we're killing Vilebloods, which is basically the same job as any normal Hunter: Killing beasts. Lowly, rancid beasts.

Go cry to your queen, maybe she'll think you're a little more pathetic for it.

vilebloods r cucks

>vilebloods will always be cucks
>executioners will always be somewhat delusional

>Only source of meaning is League or HoH
They're both hunting beasts, the prey is just a little different

theyre the most honorable aswell

>Waa waa we all got killed by 20 something vilebloods. It's not our fault we're complete tools and can't realize echo fiends are just as worthless as we are
Pure delusion.

>Beasts plague the streets and threaten civilians
>Hunters start killing beasts to protect those that can't protect themselves
>Some fuck brings bad blood to Cainhurst
>Vilebloods start killing Hunters
>Executioners band up to stomp out the Vilebloods because they are killing Hunters
>Hunters of Hunters kill Vilebloods because they're killing Hunters
>Somehow we're in the wrong

Sure, keep telling yourself that while you clutch that ring and hope that maybe if you propose a thousand and one times, she'll say yes.

You're practically vermin, I'm surprised the League doesn't try to stop your ass out too.