Do I really have to change my tires...

Do I really have to change my tires? The guy says yes but I think he's trying to scam me into gettin new tires for no reason

>2% tread
yes you need to replace them

You need to even them out some, there's still too much tire on the edges. Grab a file and take it down until the entire tire has the same level of wear.

nah your good bro

surely this is bait

Nice slicks OP. Bet they are super sticky.

That guy's a fucking scammer. Another 20K on those no problem.

Band will make her dance

this, you can easily get 20-35k out of those.

daily reminder to not fall for the rubber jew

OP see those little rubber niblets poking out of the sidewall in your pic? As long as those are still there you are fine for wear. Don't worry about it.

Just fill up your tires to 120psi and drive for even wear

How the fuck do you have a chicken strip on a car tire?

woah

You'll live, just run half the recommended PSI and it will ride on the bit that still has tread.

Is it opposite day?

Over inflated tires wear in the middle.

Guys I'm a professional okay step back.

I've got a can of bead sealer and and a paint brush and we'll seal those belts up better than new

When those steel wires come loose they will give you more grip thus becoming epic snow tires. Keep those on until April
Nice job OP

overinflated tires wear in the middle, underinflated tires wear on the outside

easy fix, let out some air, they are good for another couple hundred miles

came here to post this OP just air them out a little you got a bit too much meat on the shoulder treads

No it's fine, I recommend driving as fast as you can on the freeway... It totally won't blow out or anything

>Hundred

Like fuck, there is 2,500miles left in those chicken strips! You fell for the meme!

Obviously a troll post, at least I hope so...if not, RIP OP.

Other things you could have done in this situation would have been to lower PSI to take pressure off the middle of the tread, or rotate tires if your front ones wear differently.

My rwd wears tires just like that in the back