pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yU0VJ7oN9sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh come on, i wanted to hit the image limit for once.
post pics please

any interesting dsg drama in the last month?

>invaded by a jap
>everything is suddenly out of sync, damage to me and to him coming out of thin air when we're nowhere near eachother
>chug estus to full health and swing wildly
>jap suddenly just dies leaving me with a sliver of health

Is this normal for invasions coming from that side of the world?

Only if he was tryharding with gargoyle flame spear.

Fixing bosses:

>Iudex Gundyr
Make him the champ with balanced HP/damage, good gate for new players
>vordt
Make so you can go under him
>Greatwood
Have to be beaten with the stormruler, you can get is from greirat or something
>Crystal Sage
Keep as it is
>Abyss Watcher
Impossible to parry or backstab
>Deacons
Keep as it is
>Wolnir
Remove bracelets, make him slightly faster, remove skeleton party summon
>Old Demon King
Keep as it is
>Pontiff
Invulnerable during stand summon
>Yhorm
No stormruler, bigger arena
>Aldritch
Keep as it is
>Dancer
More HP, less damage on combos
>Dragonslayer
Remove adds throwing shit, make him way more aggressive
>Oceiros
Make him able to break branches. Remove charge with no startup
>Champion Gundyr
Make him even more aggressive and fast. Give him a parry. Imparriable.
You can get his Bardiche stuck on a part of the arena by luring his attack, he then changes to a boxing/muay thai moveset
>Homoprinces
Lock on doesn't break on teleport, way more life
>Ancient Wyvern
Remove from the game
>Nameless King
Phase 1 has only to be fought once. Make phase 2 way more agressive, almost as much as Champ.
>Soul of Ciner
Keep as it is
>Sif season 2
Make the guy before him a random player character build (maybe the last guy to kill the boss)
>Friede
As you damage her, her clothes get more messy and her hood falls off. Once you get to third phase, you don't need to refight the first two.

why

Sounds like you just want to make most of the bosses easier and more tedious to fight against an over inflated healthbar as if that's 'difficulty'

Vordt needs more hp desu.

Actually the opposite

Sirris is a slut

Patch when?

Dancer and princes need more HP. Specially princes.

when you stop posting

>Ancient Wyvern
>Remove from the game

You should think about the wyvern as part of the level. That whole "boss fight" is just walking and fighting in a decent area really. That's what they went for. They just gave him a hp bar.

I finally beat Demon's Souls after playing through all the other games. I liked it but for some reason I just don't wanna replay it like I do the other games.

Hilariously every boss was pretty easy except the Maneaters which I consider the most difficult fight in the series (not in a good way)

Wish he was a more of a nuissance. He doesn't really attack much while you're going through the arena.

Yeah he should have been more of a threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=yU0VJ7oN9sI
>tfw wyvern skip

That's awesome, I really want to try it next time I'm going through there in NG+

Could some kind soul please help me with Champion's Gravetender? Been stuck here for hours..

PS4
SL:45
PASS:Veeky Forums

Coming.

>PS4
Well shit, nvm. S-sorry to keep your hopes up.

Thanks!
Currently waiting at the ledge before the boss.

>>Greatwood
>Have to be beaten with the stormruler, you can get is from greirat or something
i'd recommend having the stormruler stuck in the cave underneath but also have the tree not aggro unless you have it in the inventory (as it senses threat)
>>Wolnir
>Remove bracelets, make him slightly faster, remove skeleton party summon
instead, have the bracelets remove 1/4th of the hp they remove but breaking each bracelet doesn't let wolnir use one of his powers
>>Aldritch
>Keep as it is
give him a toxic belch attack and a couple of stomp attacks (like the slimes) for the first phase, keep the boipucci for the second. can summon aldrich faithfuls. (i also have a more detailed rework somewhere but not readily available, if anyone asks i'll look for it and post that)
>>Sif season 2
>Make the guy before him a random player character build (maybe the last guy to kill the boss)
NO, just let actual players be the gravetendies

Does ANYBODY have that image of ippiki "accidentally" posting a selfie in the steam chat and blaming it on his sister?

Out of pure curiosity I checked the r/summonsign and it's filled pretty much only with console player asking for help. Is 30fps with dips and horrible framepacing really that bad so people need help with easiest shit?

>wanting to deal with running r1 washing pole while fighting a boss

>being this much of a pussy
mirror knight was amazing

not it wasn't

the second a player joined in it was over

post yfw
PLEASE
HELP ME
EAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUURGH

IDK man, this is the only dude i've had problems with besides Greatwood.

I-I recognize that skeleton!
that's because shitty netcode. Judge the concept, not the execution. If the squire went in time (judging by the few times they did) it would be great

Take your stupid fucking steam group/discord/teamspeak/fuck you drama and put it somewhere else.

Ashen Warrior Sword or Longsword? DkS2 btw

Ashen. The pokes are just 2good.

So who was the strongest protagonist?

Hunter > Slayer of Demons >>> BotC > CU > AO

?

The worst one, BotC

ashen one killed the chosen undead though. Or is the firelinking ending not canon in ds1?

Is there a reason to 1h the AGS or other ultra weapons that have the same moveset when 1h/2h? Just for the ability to block or parry?

sorry you're a newfag buddy, not my fault though

The one who took down an entity made up of the souls of every being who has ever linked the First Flame, and then proceeded to absorb the First Flame.

I want to argue that slayer of demons is stronger than hunter.
But I actually can't.

yeah but the SoC is but a pale shade of Gwyn and the CU's original power, have you seen how weak the First Flame is at that point? the SoC is sustained by it

pretty sure it's mobius one > doomguy > nerevarine > garrett > king harlaus, user

"where the fuck do I get your key you shitfuck" followed by not bothering with it after realizing you need PWWT

>Doing Duels in arena
>Keep running into Straight Swords and Curved Swords
>One even slow walks away after r1 spamming me to death
>check their profiles in players met
>They all have anime profile pics
Christ, is the PC meta anywhere near this bad? People on PS4 make me want to fucking kill myself.

it's worse

It's better

Ivory King UGS is the shit, just killed a guy with 3 hits and I wasn't even trying

PC meta is identical except that they have furry/horsefucker profiles

Why do ultra weapons feel so underwhelming in PvE and PvP? Is it just because I suck, or do you have to work that much harder to make them work?

I was using the Battle Axe and the AGS for a while in both PvE and PvP while going through NG, and the BA felt so much more powerful in PvE while being easier to land hits with in PvP.

it's a mystery

My impression has always been that one big hit just can't come close to several faster small hits.

acquire proficiency

>ultras
>underwhelming
buy some throwing knives and use a better UGS already

I have no idea how to tell if a weapon is good or not. And I've been playing since DS1.

>I have no idea how to tell if a weapon is good or not
Does it have high damage for its moveset? If yes, there's a good weapon.
>I've been playing since DS1
I find that very hard to believe.

SoC isn't the previous firelinkers, SoC is the essence of the first flame manifesting itself in the forms it knew best; the guys who fed it. SoC's strength is directly proportional to the strength of the first flame and we all know it's weak as shit now. Saying AO killed CU is kinda like saying CU killed prime Gwyn.

Maneaters on NG+ was a truly horrific experience but I will always remember it fondly.

Sadly, it's true. I've just for the most part stuck to more traditional weapons that I felt "comfortable" with, like straightswords and regular greatswords. I very rarely used any ultra weapons.

I'm not bad at the game, it's just I don't experiment much.

I see a lot of ultras at SL 90 PC for some reason. Also magic.

Dmg, range, moveset, HA and HA dmg. that's it.

>Greatwood
>Have to be beaten with the stormruler, you can get is from greirat or something
What sense does that make to change that fight completely? The fight is already unique enough.

>Abyss Watcher
>Impossible to parry or backstab
Let's just make all the bosses unparryable, because that is fun.

>Wolnir
>Remove bracelets, make him slightly faster, remove skeleton party summon
You want to turn him into a generic arms and head boss?

>Yhorm
>No stormruler, bigger arena
The area you fight him in is fine, the fight is more fun without stormruler, I guess they could just remove the one that is conveniently lying in the arena and that shitters would have to rely on Siegward's

>Dancer
>More HP, less damage on combos
You're fucking kidding here, you want that fight to be easier and take longer? You're an idiot.

>Dragonslayer
>Remove adds throwing shit, make him way more aggressive
Why would the butterflies just let you fight the armor without intervening?

>Oceiros
>Make him able to break branches. Remove charge with no startup
Yes for fixing the exploit, which is unintentional and not a fight mechanic, no on the charge.

>Champion Gundyr
>Make him even more aggressive and fast. Give him a parry. Imparriable.
>You can get his Bardiche stuck on a part of the arena by luring his attack, he then changes to a boxing/muay thai moveset
Why would you remove a parry from a boss that can't be riposted anyway, makes no sense. Also that last part was fucking retarded.

>Ancient Wyvern
>Remove from the game
Go fuck yourself.

>Nameless King
>Phase 1 has only to be fought once. Make phase 2 way more agressive, almost as much as Champ.
No checkpoints during bossfights is fucking retarded idea and you should feel bad for suggesting it. The only reason bed of chaos had them, was because they realized they fucked up with that fight.

>Sif season 2
Make the guy before him a random player character build (maybe the last guy to kill the boss)
What sense does that make?

Thanks God the bow glitch exists
Umbasa

He wants checkpoints during the hardest fights, he's a shitter.

Stop being contrarian for no reason

>Why would you remove a parry from a boss that can't be riposted anyway
>Champ
Confirmed for not even playing the game. Just keep your shit opinions to yourself and beat the game before come here to spew shit.

>I've stuck to more traditional weapons that I felt "comfortable" with
>straightswords and regular greatswords
>very rarely used any ultra weapons
>I'm not bad at the game

This, I see so many magic builds. I probably see more Great/ultraGreat swords users than anything else at this level though. I use Lorians UGS so I'm part of the crowd, though.

I spammed firestorm and chomped down on all my lovely duped consumables

You can say what you like. I just didn't really care to experiment much. I'd rather just stick to one or two characters.

Doesn't mean I don't want to now. It's not that I'm struggling, it's just when the damage from my AGS isn't much higher at all than my BA, I try to find the point of using it. Stunlock combos are nice, but most enemies I'm fighting are too scared to come close. Maybe if I had a "better" ultra weapon or simply went full into Str and dropped my Dex for more End so I could swing more than twice.

I'm not scared to admit I'm not flexible, though.

CONTRARIAN?
The guy want's to make the fights easier and drag on on the three bosses that are the most difficult.

And Champion fight is fine without some retarded muay thai shit.

You're fucking retarded, most of his list is about altering some of the more unique the bosses into generic ones and making fights easier and drag on longer.

All of this

How to make some bosses better :

Big guys can't be parried.

There, I fixed it

THE KNIVES
USE THE KNIVES
also post your stats and stop blogging

>Greatwood
The message telling you to use the stormruler says that only a storm can fell the greatwood. Yhorm being that "greatwood" might be connected to the giants turning into trees and the such, but combined with the fact that it does nothing against any other giant enemy, it seems suspicious.
>Nameless Kang
the Stormdrake is supposed to be his battlefield companion
>The Nameless King, ally of the ancient dragons, fought beside the Stormdrake in countless battles. When the great beast fell, the king claimed his soul, as was the custom in the age of gods
it doesn't make much sense for it to resurrect each time you die

Parrying bosses is fine as long as the windows aren't too huge. Ripostes shouldn't be a thing for them though.

>The message telling you to use the stormruler says that only a storm can fell the greatwood. Yhorm being that "greatwood" might be connected to the giants turning into trees and the such, but combined with the fact that it does nothing against any other giant enemy, it seems suspicious.

it's just poetic nonsense for the sake of being poetic nonsense, the solution isn't to change greatwood fight, it would be to change the message at Yhorm.

Is there only going to be 2 DLC's for DS3?

You missed the point. Yhorm wasn't supposed to be fought with the Stormruler

It doesn't make much sense for Smough and Ornstein to ressurect outside illusion lore fuckery
It doesn't make much sense for Gargoyles to ressurect.
It doesn't make much sense for tails to grow back
It doesn't make much sense for lmao 2cat ressurect
It doesn't make much sense for ruin sentinels to ressurect

you sure showed that bronze who's the boss, wow man really good, mind if I submit it to sunlightblade for his next video?

I get that, but it's still there for the shitters who can't slap him in the fingers. And my solution to that shit was to remove it from there and only Siegward having one.

Maybe if he dies, you can THEN loot it off his corpse, but as it is now the solution isn't to move the stormruler to greatwood fight.

two, the second one is somewhat bigger than AoA.

Throwing knives as a supplementary weapon sounds fun. What's the point of them, besides chip damage and pressuring people too scared to get close?

I'm also just progressing through the game on this character, so my stats aren't maxed yet. I was going for quality to let me use most weapons so I could fuck around.

What if they have a shield, regen and epic passive play?

The thing is parrying in DaS3 is way too easy, so people abuse it to beat some bosses.

completely agree. But a trope having help so far isn't a reason to hold more

What's the deal with this shit about angels in some item descriptions and the feathery cage at the top of the grand archives?

It's just a gameplay feature. The only issue is that since Souls makes deaths "canon" instead of just reloading the last save point makes it harder to justify. But then, a lot of regular non hollow enemies respawn for no reason, not everything needs lore reasons since gameplay is far more important

>pyro butthurt domino effect

You can use them to delay your second r1, but pressure is the main use.
Have you even upgraded the UGS? Those stats should be fine.

You unzip a faster weapon

>beat Capra Demon after 3 days of being stuck on him
>Don't even feel good about it, just angry as fuck

god

i'm so bad at this game what the fuck

depths now please god help

It's a game mechanic that has been built into the game from the very start, saying that using it is abusing it, is frankly retarded.

Again, making the fight drag on longer for everyone, just because some people are good with parrying is fucking stupid.

>mfw pvp with faith build

>>beat Capra Demon after 3 days of being stuck on him

...How?

I mean you knew about the dogs, right? But still, how?

So whens the next patch? A lot of bugs seem to be piling up and some weapons are still unbalanced. Is it going to be another ptach before the dlc hits?

did you use the stairs?