Why is a red Subaru so rare? Does it not wear the color well?

Why is a red Subaru so rare? Does it not wear the color well?

because everyone wants a blue one or a silver one, as those are what the rally cars are.

the boyracerblue looks bad honestly, they look best black or silver, maybe white

agreed. I don't mind the blue but it's so overdone at this point.

But i don't know what to think of the red like in OP, it's a love/hate

I honestly think red WRX/STIs are gorgeous. It fits really well to me, and it's also really rare as already mentioned. With dark grey/anthracite wheels like pic, unstoppable desu

also makes finding oem painted red body panels more difficult. there's plenty of blue, black and silver panels but hardly any red.

>there's plenty of blue
Oh don't I wish. Silver is probably the easiest to find and then that is a pain in the ass. I found a silver trunk lid to replace my rusted blue one at a salvage yard and I'm pretty sure the only reason the car wasn't completely picked over was because the place just had it listed as "Impreza 02" on their website and nothing else.

Black blob-eye superiority confirmed

Wears the lightning red too well. Cops pay enough attention to WRX's as it is.

bug eye makes sense. Blob eye is just lame

>blue one or a silver one, as those are what the rally cars are

Silver?

looks better in person

Why would you even buy a Superpoo?

drive one. they are great daily drivers and all around just fun cars for the price. 2nd to miata for me personally.

Yeah, it's not lack of experience why I know I don't want to buy one new. There's also a reason they're dirt cheap with low miles on cl everywhere.

I'd always drive by a newer red one on my route to my old job a few months ago. Totally converted me into a believer that WRX's look best in that color, it's a shame they're so rare.

White colour is best colour
It has less pigment than other colours and does not fade

>tfw no BRG subaru

Beautiful

Why is BRG the best color for sports cars?

Red is Mitsubishi's color, it's biggest competitor.

test

Because the green makes it go faster, and it also provides camo stealth for sykk sniper headshots.

I had a white blob eye, biggest mistake of my life.

>There's also a reason they're dirt cheap with low miles on cl everywhere.
This is obvious bait but it got me anyways.

god damn it, meant to reply to

Why do all cars have to be Kinetic Design? Even the Viper and Corvette (very American cars) now look like every other sports car

I have one locally spotted it late at night shit quality because my camera decided to be shit.

Girls don't like red cars

Why? White is the best colour and the bug-eye is the best version.

Red looks nice. Black's probably the best colour.

>they're dirt cheap with low miles on cl everywhere
kek

Muh WRC, muh Clin McRae, muh signature Subaru color

Colin**

Also red's nice on the new non-STI models. Blue looks best on the curvy raptor models because all the other colors suck on them, but it's fine for any model. Silver only makes sense to me on blobeyes, but that's probably because a silver 04 WRX was the first car I ever test drove. I prefer black on my and other hawkeyes. (Some guy has a beige STI hawkeye in my company parking lot and I have no idea where that came from.) Sonic Yellow bugeyes are awesome.

Every time someone posts I keep wishing this was more of a thing,

Should I buy a 2017 WRX in WR Blue for 25k? I'm in Illinois if that matters.

drive it and see if you like it. take into some corners and the highway. they are fun cars.

I've driven one I definitely like it. I'm just concerned about the price. It was listed at $28,000 and I emailed asking for a quote. It seems like way too good a deal to pass up. Just wondering if it's a great price or pretty average.

Just making sure, this is a manual, right?

I'd say go for it if you liked it, personally.

Yeah its a 6-speed. Also comes with the STI short throw shifter option. I think I'm gonna jump on it.

red cars r gay

I hated it at first but it grows on you, best colour

you liked the short throw shifter? i'm getting an sti without it because it felt unnecessarily short.

also they need to get a techno violet coloring for the sti.