Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does that shit even mean
buzzsaws incoming

probably no parking or something

ausfag here its retarded innit

Pedestrian crossing ahead.

>his country thinks this is less confusing than an intersection.

Just general warning for dangerous traffic situation. But who the fuck looks at the road for singals, I'm looking way ahead.

It's not supposed to be less confusing, it is supposed to be more efficient, which it is retard.

Meant for

that actually doesn't look that hard to drive through. I'd still be wary of confused normies though. Anyone else here have experience with the magical roundabout of rondabouts?

>this cost a hundred times more to make than a set of traffic lights.

They're faster and more efficient. Whether they're fast and efficient enough to justify the cost and size of the junction is the debate, but they're leagues ahead of a lighted intersection.

if yellow it means theirs a school nearby.

>his country has this abomination

FFFUUUCCCKKK this thing, seriously. I love going 40kmh, then to 5 and then right back to 40. These things aren't even positioned at crossings or anything, they're just randomly laid out in the middle of the empty fucking road. Seriously, I've encountered these things even when not driving through a parking lot.

I'd rather have speed bumps than these pointless 4-way stop signs all over the place because of hysterical soccer moms

And worse yet, American four way stops don't even follow rational "right before left" rules and instead simply go by "whoever arrived first goes first, or just work it out with hand signals or whatever".

It flows better, which is what matters.

> LAND OF THUH FREE
> Government tells you to STOP with signs
> Traffic lights telling you when to stop, when to go

>Forgetting that roundabouts and mini-roundabouts were created to make moving car traffic easier

>his country doesn't have these

Are you retarded? "right before left" rules and such apply if multiple people arrive at the same time.

Why not just have a main road? This way only cars coming from two directions would have to stop, as opposed to all of them having to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo

Problem?

I see that rather often in the town I'm in

>his country is so retarded they can't make a turn against traffic

But then you can't ticket people for not stopping!

hey, that's pretty good

What happens when an articulated vehicle comes around the outside?

Round abouts make me rage.

Nothing, European semis are designed with manouverability in mind, and don't have their wheelbase stretched to oblivion and their trailers dragging across three lanes in turns just to spare the garbage American roads a little more.

I'm british, I know what eurotrucks do on roundabouts. They eat small cars. They can go around it, sure, but the trailer will cut the corner.
Rigid-body trucks are even worse for that.

> Needing to be told what to do at a junction
Stay free, burger.

what was wrong with just having one giant roundabout?

this 6-way one isn't that far from me but never driven through it

Lived and drove in Britain for a year and never really knew what those lines meant