TRACK TEST: Giulia Quadrifoglio vs M3 CP vs ATS-V vs C63 S AMG

TRACK TEST: Giulia Quadrifoglio vs M3 CP vs ATS-V vs C63 S AMG

youtube.com/watch?v=WGAU7aFMFwQ

Scores + Prices as tested

Now, discuss.

I want a red Guilia with a 6spd

WHY THE FUCK DONT THEY SELL A MANUAL GUILIA IN USA

Not profitable, also only petrolheads would buy.

Consider that an Alfa Romeo won't sell like a Bmw 3 series...so, I guess they chose the right thing.

The BMW apologist in me would like to point out the F chassis is now 6 years old, dating from 2011.

The other models are all much newer.

Please do not give it such a hard time.

How come nobody is giving a fuck?

Once that there's a serious test of 4 cars you're not interested?

I'll take the only one with a DCT, thanks.

>How come nobody is giving a fuck?
Because we don't need to circlejerk about. It's almost like shills are blowing this out of proportion or something....

Track test and no lap times
Why do they do this

No lap times means something happened that made the alfa(probably) look bad.

i.e. it was slower than one of the other cars.

but thats the worst one

> Electronic issues in the test model
FIX IT AGAIN TONY

As a bmw fanboy, I finally admit it, the Alfa is better overall, but I'd still rather have an M3 because I hate the front end of the Alfa, its hideous to me.

Also BMW will bring a G chassis 3er soon enough and then we'll see.

I'd take the M3 cause the Alfa doesn't have a 6spd.

Lmao shots fucking fired. Yeah buy a cheaper/faster alfa with shitty materials and it dying within the first few weeks of ownership

Idk what you mean but in the timed lap Giulia va M3 there's roughly a half a second gap between the two cars.

Except for the fact that both the BMW and the Alfa Romeo are equipped with plastics and interior parts from the same company, Faurecia, which provides places even for Audi and Mercedes.

Though the plastics in the Giulia are newer and made from a certain percentage of hemp plant.

There was a stand about this at Geneva years ago

Fuckin sweet noise from the Giulia, although The M3 seems to be louder isn't it?

No it means that bmw and gm two massive bank rollers for c&d didn't come out favorably

Bumpy

The video on YouTube has laptimes. Alfa won.

>dropping over 90 large or leasing greater than 1200/month and not just getting a 991
ishygddt

>muh sedans
shut the fuck up, the competition and sport seats in the alfa/bmw/benz eat all the legroom, base seats eat it all in the ATS-v anyway.

>Fuckin sweet noise from the Giulia, although The M3 seems to be louder isn't it?

The Competition Package on the BMW includes a new exhaust system so it will sound notably different from previous M3s you have heard.

>>dropping over 90 large or leasing greater than 1200/month and not just getting a 991

In what market are you that you can get an M3 at the same price as a 911? Or do you mean getting a used 911.

In my part of the North American market, any 911 available at the dealer will be near double the price of an M3 as they will all have a minimum of $10,000 of options on them. Asking a special order for a laughably base 911 at $90,000 pretty much guarantees you no discount whatsoever.

If even a base 911 with no options were the same price as an M3, I wouldn't be driving a BMW.

Porsche's CPO lease fleet with