Marvel Future Fight General - /mffg/ Clint Rework When? Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM
someone pls update the pastebin

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>Ironheart's 7 Day Check-In Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=662631

>Survey tiem
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=672814

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-ctasW5u1qtbe0ZWy6d79YZVVbkUBKgGEG3v6RltWs/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kamala bios is battleworld just in time for her upcoming T2 which will make her meme

>Speed category will forever be the niggers of future fight
Is kate bishop at least good? what can she clear?

Does ghost rider or hellstorm need GBI? I got a good obelisk with fire damage and invul proc avaible.

>tfw enough to upgrade elsa uniform
do I pull the trigger?

sure

ded thread

ded game

Hellstorm no, Ghost Rider could use that, but it's not that much necessary.

Yea go for it my dude
I have her at the third rank now

Please user tell us how to unJUST the uniform system
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-ctasW5u1qtbe0ZWy6d79YZVVbkUBKgGEG3v6RltWs/edit#gid=0

>you need two other Cap unis to upgrade the AoU Cap uni

>whale getting banned
heh

what are the chances to remove the bios req? I already have to feed odin and the black order.

>all that people needing mordo uniform

Can't make this shit up

please add me to a competent alliance. im a serious guy, never miss any day of AB. start rifts as often as i can. pls bros, i had to leave my other shit alliance

>AB score below 1.6 million
>not a shitter
kek

>AB score under 2.5 million
>not a super shitter

>no (embed)s
>no MFF logo in the OP image
7/10, you could have done better.

EVENT INFO SOON™

>make it so the specific unis aren't required for the upgrade but keep the "rank of 'required' uni effects amount of stats given" to continue incentivizing people to own and upgrade unis they normally wouldn't buy/upgrade without making it a requirement
>increase UUK drop rates so you don't have to burn thousands of energy for one (1) uni
>introduce Uniform Upgrade Tickets
There ya' go.

Symbiotic has a couple spots. Just apply in-game and post your IGN here and I'll get you added.

Muggas has someone who hasn't logged in IN OVER A MONTH

KVD pls

Is falcon any good? just fought him on the hero relay and I was surprised by his i-frames and skills.

hol up, I haven't paying attention to alliance battle since I'm new but does one person on the alliance get 5500 crystals for the MVP thing?
how is that even fair?

I pair him up with BuckyCap for blast rumbles. Originally just did it for the team-up bonus, but he usually holds his own, survives to the end of the round, and contributes to taking the enemy down. His 6* has a lot of i-frames, guard breaks, aoe and solid damage.

No. Only the top contributor of the top alliance does.

Maybe not a huge amount of crystals but why not give better rewards for alliance battle?
That way I will not stop playing once I get the gold from eab.

Use Co-op Skill!

Are black bolt and captain marvel good for the universal relays on floor 4 and 5?
About to get them to *6 and I rather wait a bit before buying a BB uniform.

Because ABX is just a dick measuring contest for all the whales so they can get max scores and enter alliance tournament
They got sick of the force closing shit for regular AB so NM were like ok here's ABX then but that's still forceclosing hell for whales

>don't want to waste CNS on mastering the BO members whose leadership I'll never use
>autism won't let them go unmastered
Goddammit. I haven't done a natural T2 since Elsa's release but have a dozen characters ready to go for a natural T2. I hope they don't introduce any new base T2s or CNS sinks in the next few updates.

start upgrading Thanos and Odin and watch your black antimatter count go to zero, then you will have enough chaotic norns to give enough mastery stars to at least one guy

Use Co-op Skill
...really guys, warm colors boxs even exist?
I play every single fucking day and I have never see something that is not white, green and 3 blue.

Master them faggot only shitters don't master their BO.

Best box I've had yet

I got an orange the other day

Of course it just had norns and no bios

>pink
user are you color blind

believe anoan

Use Co-op Skil!

no. are you?

best box was a blue one with 79 bios of Fandral with some green stones
>>People get this

Also
R8 my roster

are you short on nornstones or something?

I have like 800

Why?

Ready for her meme T2 to get announced later today!

>implying the midpatch T2s won't be for Coulson/Deathlok/Daisy/Lincoln or Kingpin/Doc Ock/Luke Cage/Jessica Jones
Prepare for disappointment.

i mean combat/blast/speed/uni norns,
because of all those 6*s without full mastery

I'm ready

That or Kingpin/Daisy

>check spock uniform upgrades
>all shit uniforms
T-T-They are going to make him a beast right?

>not a waifufag
>want to play with speed heroes
Help

About to t2 IF, what stuff can he clear on SL?

Easy WBI alert for later

Not even shitters can fuck this one up

>hate kate bishop on marvel heroes
>like kate bishop on FF
how is that koreans can sell you anything?

Yondu and Spidey

>hate kate bishop on marvel heroes
I've seen this sentiment multiple times. What's wrong with her MH counterpart?

I'm liking point mode since I'm actually doing WBI less these days, mostly because I can use my meme teams and finish it fast regardless of retards.
Not sure what happened but getting 0 fucking bios even from shit chest is turning me down.

Her model was trash and mostly forumtards liked her too much.

So how long before MFF is as dead as Marvel heroes?

But user, Marvel Heroes just had a huge update that totally fixed everything :^)

Reposting these for Cho user and other anons in case they didn't see the thread before it died.
For uni'd Cho(probably both at T1 and T2), so long as enemy can be CC'd, then 6-2-3-1-5, repeat 2-3-1-5 until 6 is off cd, is imo best rotation. >3-1 Can also be 1-3 if you prefer it that way, but with the stun you have enough time for both so the order doesn't really matter.

If anyone finds a better rotation lmk.

Define viable.

He could almost solo(really needed teamups and tag healing) or more or less solo (if not geared or played well you'd need another ungeared 6* combat)a speed relay before the rework and uni.

He can absolutely solo speed relays with uni. Just follow the rotation I listed(or see if you find a better one) and kind of like HB you just need to make sure you can group them with the stun.

At T2, uni'd Cho can clear 5/7 WB, so not good but not awful. He can almost solo combat rumbles(i used a 4* Vision and Giant-Man for team up bonuses and cannon fodder). He can solo Male Hero Relays and he does pretty well against solo bosses like IF and RR, though I haven't tried Venom Boss or Loki Boss.

I found, iso-set wise he really needs a healing set, obviously IAAG would be best but I'm not sure he's worth the gold sink trying to roll it so Starks Backing is absolutely fine. Attack sets are kind of wasted because aside from his stun and buffs from his 6* he has no survivability so you don't last long enough to make use of the attack boosts.

And the thing about his 6* is while it has a long CD and doesn't do a lot of damage it's mainly there for the buffs which from what I've seen last almost as long as the CD.

He gets better at T2, but it only gives him more dmg, g dodge and ignore dodge(making for probably a good choice for RR/IF bosses).

Hope this helps user.

Oh and when it comes to team ups, while Shulk is shit she has a great leadership which really boosts DPS and is one of the few great leads for physical attackers.

If you want 3 "good" characters the BPanther/BBolt/Cho is p nice, but yeah, doesn't fill out the bonuses.

For Carol, if she's T2 you want to boost tf out of her dmg. So Def Pen, Crit Dam/Crit Rate and inc dmg by % proc.

PoAH, will almost all fully awakened isos iirc? I can't quite remember and I'm running my specials rn but it's definitely an attack set(Od or PoAH).
I got lucky and got a def pen/RR/heal proc obelisk though.
Imo, Odinson really needs healing, whether that's SB/IAAG or a heal proc from an obelisk.

So you can go for an attack set and use an obelisk with RR and a healing proc, or a heal set with with a RR obelisk.

Ideally, if you go for a healing set, you'd want a RR, Def Pen/Inc Lightning Dmg, Inc Dmg by % for x times obelisk, while if an attack set then RR, Def Pen/Inc Lightning Dmg, heal proc.

not the same guy but that console update finally dropped? how big of a clusterfuck it is?

If it's an Agents of Shitters T2 patch I'm gonna be so disappointed.

I mean I like the show and still watch it but I don't give a fuck about the characters in the game. Only use Daisy as a buffslut.

>get lincoln campbell
>no muscle car rider
JUST

what's going to happen to heroes without uniforms like miles morales or even kate bishop?

I'll go for Daisy if she gets a full buffslut T2 like Wardoggo

They'll pull some obscure costume out their ass or make their own essentially like Cho

Though I'm more curious what they'll do with Singularity and Lincoln

Kate has this.

characters that are fucked for unis
>Singularity
>Lincoln
>Coulson
>Warwolf
>all of the BO
>Miles
>Sharon Rogers
>Gwenpool
>Kaecilius (c'mon we aren't going to get his ridiculous classic shit)

both the Gwens could get "unmasked" unis I guess, more qt too

>that's still forceclosing hell for whales

Not anymore, now that Challenge mode exists.

>people being proud of VIP 0
This whole "fuck the jews m8" while you play their game all day is retarded.

They basically made it so instead of allocating points to different skills, you just unlock all skills as you level up, and changed the Omega system's dozen+ different categories with a dozen nodes per into 6 categories with 5 nodes per.

>What's wrong with her MH counterpart?
>>Search "kate bishop on marvel heroes"

Oh, God...

Maybe its wrong but only master a hero after I start the gears, most of that 6* have gears in +9
But I guess with MemeLand I should master everything I can.

What leaderships should I get right now?

Mind to share her gears/iso-set/etc?

Sharon Memers is OC so they could just make an OC uni whenever the next Cap-based update is I guess

Gwenpool could get an unmasked civilian uni

is Cho donut steel?

I mean, they're going to have to get their T2s at some point. We're probably looking at:
>4 character mid-patch
>1 character patch
>4 character mid-patch
>1 character patch
So the AoS folks are either going to be this mid patch or the next mid patch. I have a feeling we'll get Kamala as part of 2.9 and Destroyer will be the last person to get his T2 with the 3.0 update.

>>Coulson
Coulson could easily get s04, more casual clothes with the gauntlet shield

>Sharon Rogers
You know they'll just make an oc uni and shove it in somewhere

>Gwens
could get Venom unis if those ever happen

>Miles
might one day get an interesting wrtier and a costume change or just wait for the Sony animated movie

>BO
might be in either of the Infinity Wars and get mcu unis

what lies beyond floor 15 of shadowland and why should I ventrue there?
I became a meta slave for too much time, now I'm free to follow my heart.

Cho's uni is OC donut steel

>Mind to share her gears/iso-set/etc?
Her gears are all unrolled and she has no equipped ISOs

>his
>Destroyer's 6* skill added in 2.0
>Destroyer's T2 probably in 3.0
POTTERY

Left the game last year and then came back when I saw Kate. Just spent all my Journey of Growth bios on her. Was she worth it?

Yes. Here's the loophole they used to get it:
>NM is only allowed to use unis that appear in the comics, the movies or the shows
>Covers count as "in the comics"
>NM makes a bunch of OC unis and has Marvel use them as variant covers for the comics
>NM adds the OC unis from the variant covers they themselves made into the game

BO material, 6* upgrade ISOs, regular 6* Isos, and a 5* card. Worth it imo but the bios are the best

>Was she worth it?
Yes, she's great.

Oh great. I was thinking I should've just 6* my Silk

so if we get the medusa variant uni is she donut too?

yep, this is NM's OC too

how far can you go on SL without using a t2?

Singularity OC uni when

It's her only shot

>go to their general out of curiosity
>half the posts are complaining about the update

I wonder how long will they last.

>my name's edgard69420 and here's my SL clear for this week, and i can only go 1 floor before using t2s

Ok, so long as you have a reason.
I just prefer seeing all red stars.

>What leaderships
Hulkbuster and Wiccan for +24% All Attack, Deathlok, Bucky and War Machine for +30% Physical Attack, Satana for the +60% to Fire Dmg, Modok for +30% Blast Attack.
Crossbones for +25% Physical Attack, Luke Cage for Physical Dmg Immune, Lincoln for +40% to Lightning Dmg, Medusa for +30% All Attack for Universals.

Depends on the floor RNG

At least 10 floors probably

what are bullshit combinations of floors that demand high memes or straight up t2's?

Do we know for sure they aren't getting those unis in the comic?

>Modok for +30% Blast Attack.
energy attack

>Lincoln for +40% to Lightning Dmg
60%

>Medusa for +30% All Attack for Universals.
36%

>I wonder how long will they last
as someone who played that game for 2 years+ I wonder how the fuck did they lasted so much.

Thanks for correcting me user, though his Medusa is 5* so the % is only 30 and his Lincoln is 5* as well so that's 50% i messed up because i looked at my lincoln for the % and he's only 4*

>most exciting thing of this year for marvel zeroes was beast because for some reason people wanted him so much
>go to their forums
>that beast icon
No fucking way

Mostly rumbles if you get bad ones like with Wiccan/Wasp or the villains one.

Well, with the next updates bringing MU, GotG Vol. 2, new Spidey movie, ResurreXiOn, and Thor Ragnarok, I feel like the game still has a lot to offer.

Hell, you could believe that the game hasn't even peaked his maximum potential, because we still have plenty of beta modes, including alliance tourney.

you're salty as fuck m8