youtube.com/watch?v=RilkaMG11t4
streamable.com/4hsj5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweet cafe bike bro

thx

>don't f**k with me bike

what do you all think of the Z100SX?

Quite the cafe bike

Never ridden one, probably nice for some solo motorway work or touring with light luggage. Good compromise between tourer and cafe racer.

Anyone ride at night?
I have evening classes and I dread going because because the commute is horrible (45 min. in traffic) Cant split ;anes cuz TX.

Anyways

The commute would be infinitely better on my bike,but I'd be riding back at night. Spooky scary.

What think Veeky Forums?

I ride at night all the time.
Make sure your lense is clean on your helmet and scratch free. Otherwise oncoming lights will essentially blind you.

I hate riding at night, but I live in the countryside so half the cats' eyes are missing and there's a high chance of wildlife running across the road in front of me. I've almost run down animals twice now, one cat, one deer. No problems if it's mostly well lit though.

Also this

Ive got both tinted and clear on me.
Ride there is at dusk so sun.
Back is obviously at night.

nobike faggot here. would this be a good first bike to get? why or why not? just need a commuter, mayne.

Brand new or used?
How fast do you need it to go?

Seems fine to me. A bit underpowered probably so it may not be ideal for highway.
Then again, I've done 8000 highway miles on a Ninja 250 but that's a different bike.

If you like the looks go for it, it's probably just as economical, reliable and good enough for commuting as every other 250.

you should wear enough hi viz that when you're lying on the road you look like a person and not a garbage bag or a thrown tread.

Ive hit a cat, dont worry about them, just hold the bars straight and dont brake and you wont even feel . Different story for deer though

Good to know, thanks. I will now be 3% less scared in the dark.

I would get something more mainstream for a first bike like a bandit 600 because I bet finding parts for the TU250X is a nightmare.

Time to find out how I fucked up putting this seal in the first time

Between here and school/work, the highest speed limit is 50, and that's for a small stretch.
noted

That thing will struggle at 45mph
Better off getting something lighter or more powerful

Top speed is 75 MPH, so it should do 50 fine.

Iktf
>Fork seals on my KLX forks probably about a year old
>Leaking badly
I'm gonna try and wipe them and see if it helps.

>top speed is 75

wtf. My 125 does 70.

Thats singing a song man.
My xl185 has the same HP and weighs like 100lbs less and doesnt wanna do 50mph.
Good luck though

youtube.com/watch?v=RilkaMG11t4

why is everybody in Britain so obsessed withth e R1200GS?

I went out for a ride and all I saw was this stupid fucking meme bike.

This is even worse, I was burning some gear oil through the summer so i took it apart and replaced it, first start up it shot atf straight out the exhaust for like 10ft and leaked where the pipe meets the case. Was still bright red when it hit the ground, I dont know how it even fired up with it sucking in so much oil.

redpill me on boxer twin engines.

>Haven't been able to ride since October (neck injury)
>No external charger or maintenance other than some water scavenger in the fuel tank
>Starts up like the engine is still warm

Dat reliability.

It's the bike of choice for a very broad biker demographic: the aging over-35 biker. Though the electronic suspension freaks me out because you can't feel the road it is undeniably comfy if your body is reaching the point where you worry that every new pain or problem is permanent.

The axial torque is a surprise for the unprepared (bike twists along its length when you rev at a stop).

>Hey guys it's Chad Fuckstick here with the new 2017 Yamazuki R666RRR
>We've come out to random track you've never heard of to test how this bike performs
>-bunch of cuts of them accelerating out of corners-
>-ack to Chad Fuckstick and his partner in the pit lane-
>Wow ok guys this bike is great! Engine is great, exhaust is great, electronics are great, tires are great, cluster is great, looks great, smells great
>Partner talks about it having a lot 'giddy-up'
>Yeah it has a lot of get-up and go
>Yeah you get on that throttle and it just really goes
>I think this bike is a great contender to the sportbike market, and I might pick one up for my own use
Why the FUCK do all these youtube reviews just jerk off the bike so much instead of actually reviewing it?

Actually reviewing a motorcycle isn't easy

More views, ultimately the only way to get the major ad revenue is to jerk off people who'd buy the bike anyway even if it released locusts directly into your helmet while giving you a very toothy blowjob (i.e. like being fellated by a horse).

How are Van Vans if the rider is tall 6"2/6"3?

I am not worried about speed as its just a city commuter

what did suzuki mean by this?

You'll be fairly crouched but that's pretty much true of all 125s save the Varadero.

Anyone else find motorcycles more comfortable than car?

yes. that's a motorcycle. good job autist

"Fuck eu4 people are going to get aftermarket exhausts anyway"

i think it has to do with the company giving them another bike to review the next time.

top gear had to buy a dodge charger to review cause they gave dodge cars so many bad reviews that dodge wouldn't give them cars anymore

yeah stock exhaust looks retarded, but it actually has the cat inside of it so when you buy an aftermarket exhaust it removes the cat too.

Yes, I love the feeling of open space, even with a helmet on. Still, I'd take a middling executive car over a motorcycle for a >700 mile journey (my record for a day's travel is 720 on a VFR and my ankle was completely asleep by the time I reached home, probably from the heating of the rear cylinders of the V4, its one disadvantage in warm weather).

Yeah I get road rage and anxious sitting in traffic with my car, never really get mad on my bike except when somebody cuts me off and then honks at me like I did something wrong.

great so can't put a slip on exhaust without doing an engine retune, thanks suzuki.

im guessing they went the same direction as aprilia and put the cat in the can with the silencer.

that way you buy a slip on and it replaces both.

seriously who gives a fuck about stock exhausts?

>Suzuki
>tuning the engine

Needing a retune means you are actually making a difference in the bikes performance

if you are so broke you cant afford a $200 ecu flash then maybe a $15k~ bike is too much for you.

motorcycles isn't a cheap hobby friend.

>motorcycles isn't a cheap hobby friend.

It can be: buy a Bandit for the cost of the shittiest of used cars and you can enjoy a power:weight ratio that won't be found on 4 wheels out of the box for less than €50,000.

Suzuki loves to copy the italians becuase they lack imagination but its not the case. It has the catalitic converter below the bike. You can even see the o2 sensors on the bikes.

It can be if you want it to. Not like those poor countries all ride around shitty motorcycles for the thrill of it.

They copied yamaha with the engine this time.

how so? its still a flat plane crank?

and then never mod it, never buy quality gear, lie to DMV to avoid sales tax, and hope nothing expensive breaks

Exactly. Richard Hammond summed it up best [paraphrasing]: 'the thing about motorcycles is that they're always a tiny bit naughty'.

Not with the fairings m8.

i4 crossplane timing, same technology on the big bang r1's

Ninja 500, GS500, XT250 and other 250 dual sports or DRZ400/DR650 are some options.
DRZ has meme tax and a tall seat so be aware. Still a solid bike.
I commute on a '97 Suzuki DR350, my first bike, and it hasn't let me down yet. People ride these single cylinder bikes through third world countries, running off the shittiest gas you can find poured out of metal cans and they're designed to be repaired easily on trails so there's no bodywork to deal with or long processes to reach parts of the bike. They're not the prettiest, the comfiest, or fastest, but they're basic, reliable, and capable.

top gear fag pls go

the GSXRR motogp bike uses a crossplane.
the gsxr is still a flat plane.

not anymore famalam

source?

Wait are you saying they've got that massive fucking can on it AND a cat somewhere behind the fairing? Fucking Suzuki.

i wouldn't blame suzuki.

this is on cali and the europeans.

Is there a full face helmet with enough space in front of the mouth to fit a burger?

.... Why...

He wants to roleplay a motorcyclist horse

Also, what's a good helmet with an internal visor

Looks like it

yeah incorrect, it's still a screamer.

streamable.com/4hsj5

They have original engine tech nobody else actually has in it btw with the mechanical VVT.

This reminds me off when suzuki bought a bunch z900 and dismanteled the engines to copy a dhoc to make the gs1100.

thats a tiny fucking cat if it is one.

It looks tiny but thats probably why the big eshaust.

Would it be possible to turn a 1980 CB400T to a scrambler? Would it be a waste of time?

>thicc/10
Would impregnate.

Reminds me of when I was at the Honda dealer last year. One of the people buying an Africa Twin was a known Triumph employee and he was apparently paying with company money. It will be interesting to see the 2018 Tiger.

Cute

Reminder that girls literally WILL NOT fuck you if you ride anything besides a sportbike

Waste of time, its to heavy and bulky. I had one and its good shitbike but thats it. Youre better off just buying a dirtbike.

Reminder that if you need a bike to get pussy you're condemned to die alone.

There probably going to copy the dual cuck transmission

thank god

If they were that interested they'd have bought a VFR1200FD or XD a few years ago. I imagine they're after the suspension. I've test ridden both and the Honda is way ahead of everyone (ignoring BMWs electronic shenanigans).

Reminder that girls only fuck guys who ride ATCs

Untrue. But please continue

Senketsu? Why do you have two eyes?

They could just ask showa to sell them those. But who knows.

good to hear, im starting on a sportbike soonTM

It might be cheaper to just buy a bike than wade through the probable NDAs.

>sportbike
>not sport tourer mustard race

You mean cafe bike

>girls
>thinking sport tourers are cool

lol sure thing grandpa, i bet you pull mad bitches in that hi-viz vest

You don't need to censor yourself here, you can use the naughty words...

>Faggot showa cucks
>Sell me them africa twin forks cuz im a nigger and i crashed
>arigato mr. Nigger gimme them benjaminz or fuck off

>ride to chinese place
>go inside and pick up food
>walk back to my bike
>clutch lever in
>neutral
>turn it on
>let clutch lever out
>BRRRRRRR*stall*
>wat

>try it again
>same thing happens
>except this time 2 tiny metal shards shoot right through crankcase cover
>mfw

This is gonna be an expensive fix isn't it?

what bike, and clutch or stator side?

Out of your clutch cover?
sounds like the clutch exploded.
probably like $500 at least.