I'm convinced that all the hype for this piece of shit is coming from paid shills from india or something

I'm convinced that all the hype for this piece of shit is coming from paid shills from india or something

fuck off alfa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WDYLJuBAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qek70eLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>roadster
>built by reputable italian company
>500+hp
>MSRP $70k
>good finishing

fuck off. reliability memes aside, this is what the world has been waiting for.

Subliminal messages.

Everyday you see the Giulia here, many photos of that car, I'll give you 1 month from now and after that you'll be in love with it.

1 month user.

it looks like complete shit, how is it any better than an F-type?

Just don't resist user, you know you want a Giulia.

Of course there are paid shills, notice how all these Alfa threads concurred with the Motor trend episode.

It is a big marketing campaign.

4 DOORS

W
H
O
R
E
S

it looks great. looks like a miata mixed with a GTR

lose the tin hat user, clearly the amount of threads regarding the Alfa Romeo™ Giulia™ are because of the exquisite design and mind-shattering performance value

Just no user.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WDYLJuBAlk

they are all automatic aswell

Certified Soul & Passion™ here.

Are you listening to the song?

Do it and close your eyes.

What are you seeing?

A Jaguar or a tasty Alfa Romeo?

a jaguar sounds,looks cooler, and comes with manuel. Alfa Romeo a shit

true, it's not like Italians can use the internet anyway

is not a roadster fucking shill

in a world where 4 door crossovers are coupes, anything is possible

Stop that shit. A cow can't be a horse, a man can't be a woman, and a car with four doors isn't a roadster

...but a horse can be my man.

say what you will, that thing is sexy af and comes in manual. I'm sold desu

Those flimsy ass rims won't last a week in Cali

WET PUSSY

Don't blame Alfa Romeo if niggers steal rims

R E M I N D E R
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

Lincoln, alfa, ralliart threads are all made by children that knows it gets guaranteed replies.

yes shills from india are paying for superbowl commericals. retard

There's been a lot of hype over the new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. Well deserved too.

However. This is like expecting the M3 to be the same as a base model 328i.

So I have a question. How are the Giulia Ti's? They start around 39k, come in RWD or AWD, and come with a new "Hurricane" 2.0L turbo I4 making around 280 HP.

This is the trim level just below the Quadrifoglio, and there's a significant price gap there.

It's just Mjet wishing he could afford the displacement tax on a V6 GTV.

The normal Giulias interior are exactly as the Q. Sat in both (Q and Veloce), quality is really really good.

The Ti will be exactly like the Q (incl. a few carbon-parts here and there) but with less power.

Pic related Giulia Veloce

You just get the standardl sportseats (pic) afaik. The carbon-sparcos spx are Quadrifoglio-only.

Have you sat in a new C class or 3 series?
The interior quality is notably worse on the Giulia.

>paid
It's one unemployed italian and alphonse

Have you?

What do you mean? Materials are fine, switches are fine, leather/alcantara are totally awesome, nothing rattles everything sits tight.

It's a little bit worse than Audi, yes but on par with BMW I would say. I didn't drove a current gen C-class...

sorry the quadrifoglio is NOT vaporwave

>a man can't be a woman

Check your privilege, shitlord.

Don't waste your time with that nigger.

He doesn't realise that a car can't do everything perfectly while costing the same as competitors.

The Alfa gives you top tier drive experience, is comfy, but the interior quality is one step behind Audi and Lexus.

It's better than 3 series and on par with the C class.

>costing the same
it costs fucking $10k more than the base M3 (which is better equipped by standard)
Did you even read the MT review? they rated the Alfa interior as notably worse than the Mercedes and BMW interior
Cheap feeling interior

And according to actual Giulia buyers there is a ~$25k markup at dealerships, and 1 year waiting in queue.

In Belgium you can grab them at the dealerships for around 80 fully specced.

>it's just hype

i like both, but the F-type is British.

>notably worse on the Giulia.
not really notably, but yes, you might notice something after 10 years

It is only slightly better than the cheap shit ATS V interior. You can read about it here

>people have an interest in something I don't
>must be paid shills

It's the first RWD sedan from Italy in a long time that isn't a huge Maserati. Why are you guys so upset that people are excited?

is it, dare i say, /ourcar/?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qek70eLxk

>roadster
????

it looks like it has down syndrome.

Welcome to 4chen.

>QV
Looks accurate, and remember that its also a cheaper car than the Mercedes and the BMW, not only on the top spec race version (QV, M, AMG) but also on the normal DD diesels versions.
they are not badly made, even for the german standards, they are just a bit cheaper than BMW and Mercedes but thats a good thing i guess

Alfa Romeo Giulia QV starting at: $72.000
Mercedes C63 starting at: $65.200
Mercedes C63S: $72.800
BMW M3 starting at: $64.000
BMW M3 Competition pack: $69.500
Alfa Giulia (standard): $38.990
Mercedes C class: $40.425
BMW 3 series: $34.445
So basically you are paying more than BMW/Benz money for an unreliable car with cheaper interior
>inb4 Giulia is better equipped as standard
No it isn't

this

We already had this MILLION TIMES.
The Giulia is cheaper considering all a similar equipped, so please stop shitposting Detlef.

1. Envy
2. Butthurt (because 'muh M3')
3. Hate against italian products

>Hate against italian products
not our fault italian products are shit.

I'd go for it if it wasn't so terribly deformed in the face.

Yeah we had this a million times indeed.
The base M3/C63S is BETTER EQUIPPED than the base Giulia QV.

Why do you even care then?
So fucking autistic.

It just isn't you stupid fucking idiot. The base M3 is totally empty.

>why do you even care then
Because Veeky Forums is getting flooded with fag Italian fanboys trying to tell everyone how good the new piece of alfa shit is

no. You don't get it. The base models of the BMW's and Merc's are less equipped thana base Giulia. If you option them up to the same spec as the Giulia, they cost more than the Giulia.

Hell, for an M3 to get the same performance as the Giulia Quadrifoglio, it needs to be 10k more expensive.

>telling everyone
>everything is a direct message to ME

Lunatic.

Btw The Giulia Q is an absolute masterpiece. Faster than its competitors, nicer engine, more comfortable and overall better experience, just accept it Jens.

Even the youtube-mongos got it right.

Forza Alfa!

>piece of Italian shit
>universally acclaimed by every single car magazine (even Germans except if they cheat on lap times)

There's nothing to accept, Alfa Romeo after a period of pause has returned on the throne she deserves.

Since 1910, the brand that rules over all.

not where im from (Europe)
Alfa Romeo QV 96k€
BMW M3 99k€
Mercedes c63 100k €

the C63S is 110k€

>totally empty
The base M3 comes with full- leather electric heated seats, internet connection, 8.8 inch screen, front and rear PDC
The base Giulia QV only gets leather/alcantara combined seats with no power anything, a tiny 3.5 inch screen, only rear parking sensors, you have to pay extra for the luxury pack in order to be as well equipped as a standard M3
Also the sound system in the Alfa is shit
Alfa is overpriced trash in comparison.

You must be from a cucked state because that prices are at least 10.000€ higher than normal.

In Italy the car starts from 79.000€ if manual and 81.500 automatic.

Do me a favour, make a list and a detailed comparison. Maybe I beleive you then.
Go!

yeah, 81k is the 4c lul

Alfa Romeo together with Maserati with the Levante are the only which were able to produce good looking and desiderable suvs.

Pic related a normal Stelvio (not a Quadrifoglio)

>the brand rules overall
holy shit you can't be absolutely serious.
Rules all by going down the drain until recently (when they acquired Chrsyler) and being nearly bankrupt because Alfa was only producing unreliable FWD shitheaps?
The M3 Competition Pack is still cheaper than the base Giulia QV see

I'm sorry.

Are you from Holland?

It's not that simple.

In the late history of Alfa Romeo the only problems were the corrupted people who ruled the Fiat group, which in the past has been a public owned company for a certain amount of time.

Ingeneers and designers had to to their work with problems to face and with limited budgets + idiot decisions from said corrupted management.

The 159 handles better than a 3 series of that time even if it's FWD, it's gorgeous but has problems with quality, nothing meme tier you can read here though, but what matters is that Alfa Romeo extremely talented engineers with very limited resources and impositions made a nice car apart from the problems.

In the beginning it had shitty Chrysler engines, but in the end they gave that car a 1750 turbo engine which was amazing...but it was too late for the model.

As of today the dumb management has been kicked/killed and they had blank sheets for the Giulia...the result is under our noses.

First RWD car since years and instant success. Just imagine what they'll produce in the next years.

>The M3 Competition Pack is still cheaper than the base Giulia QV see

Ach Kevin... Hast du deine Medikamente wieder nicht genommen, hm? Sei ehrlich.

>In the beginning it had shitty Chrysler engines
no.
The 159 and Brera never used Chrysler engines.
The 2.2L JTS was a variation of General Motors L61 2.2L Ecotec I4.
The 3.2L JTS V6 was also a variation of a GM engine, this time the 3.2L High Feature V6 used in the first generation Cadillac CTS.
Both engine series are still going strong and are well-known for their reliability.

Yes my fault, gm.

The diesels were also ok.

>alfas have poor build quality because of limited resources
More like because italians are lazy slackers in comparison to pedantic germans
And yes, I've visited italy and germany
And I highly doubt a M sport package equipped E90 handles worse than the 159

>handles better than E90
Why does the 200hp 159 lose to a 163hp E90 then?

>200 kg difference

Could be a clue.

Also the gap is minimum and who gives a literal fuck about times when I said HANDLING?

Ask Auto Motor Und Sport that question: youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek

>weight
Lol and?
The alfa has better power to weight ratio yet it still cant outhandle the BMW.

>literally 7 chrome tabs for the butthurt

Kys

fuck off you shill stop making these threads

Fucking retarded mosquito/10 agreeable opinion, OP.

also 159 is FWD, and they are both diesel, who cares about lap times?

>I'm convinced that all the hype for this piece of shit is coming from paid shills from india
It's be way more believable if it was China
Well, the chinese government is known for hiring hordes of chinese who know foreign languages. Their job is to go post defensively on major foreign sites to derail or stop or even attack posts or ad hominem certain posters to get them to shut up. The chinese posters in /a/ displayed that pattern as they had no real interest in Gate as a legitimate cultural topic. Both Gate fans and the chinese posters can talk about the same JSDF topic, but one side seems "sterile" and that made their posts suspicious.

China's Officially Hired Forum Commentators (tens of thousands of them).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

To be a 50center, the Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China now holds regular training sessions, where participants are required to pass an exam after which they are issued a job certification.

Water Army: Besides the 50cent Army, there are professional writers also recruited and they are paid more by the Chinese Government as the Internet Water Army. Certainly, professional sockpuppets are a problem on wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army

>if it isn't a BMW or a Merc, it can't be a good car

>and comes with manuel
Like the Giulia in every sensible part of the world.
>American normies don't drive manual so they don't export manual there unnecessarily, because they're a new brand there and have to play safe on the costs in the beginning

>it costs fucking $10k more than the base M3
What the fucked, it's cheaper than the M3 here lol.

had to find all the 159 variants and their lap times, did not want to make myself look wrong like the alfa fag did.
the stock 159 has a pretty stiff suspension
i'd like to see how it compares to the 3 series with the stiffer sports suspension
but in the end, does it matter? since even the soft, comfortable 3 series was faster with less power.

They can't even spell "Julia" right....

It looks like a Kia and sounds like a SUV or Truck.

Nobody gives a fuck about "passion" whatever the fuck that is. Italian for "needs repairs weekly" maybe? You're going to mention Alfa Romeo and people will just be like "Oh Those Italian cars that they tried to bring in during the 80's but fell apart instantly?"

You want to pay $80k for that?

cringe

>roadster

pajeet, you have to go back

Please buy this vehicle so that FCA uses this new platform for the next generation charger/challenger/300 so I can keep my job. Thanks

I was genuinely enthusiastic for it until they said they weren't fucking selling it with a manual in the US. I'm flabbergasted that they market it as the "soulful" alternative to the M3 and C63 AMG, even though both of those cars are sold with stick shifts.

It's automatic only no matter where you go.