Looking to buy a mustang gt this summer. I currently have a 2016 mazda6 i bought this previous summer

Looking to buy a mustang gt this summer. I currently have a 2016 mazda6 i bought this previous summer.

Should I trade in the mazda for the mustang and then buy a beater for the winter? I live in Illinois and make 80k/year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lgJ7G2KaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Looking to buy a mustang gt this summer. I currently have a 2016 mazda6 i bought this previous summer.

nigga what

You JUST got your mazda now you want a new car?

Jesus, why didn't you just buy the mustang in the first place? What a horrendous waste of money.

Yeah I know. Didn't have a garage at the time and didn't want to DD it in winter.

you will be seriously fkn underwater unless you somehow have a shitload of extra cash to blow

How much did you put down on the Mazda? How long did you finance? How much do you owe?

Financed all of it at 0% for 5 years. Still owe around $22k.

Definitely underwater, but would be easy to get out of it.

The mazdas a better car

You're the reason the 3k civic is a meme. You should just kill yourself.

don't be subaruwrxfan...

Try an accord v6 manual for fun and DD.

Can you explain this for me?

Well you have to buy it with cash so you can't be underwater and there's literally no reason to buy a new econobox

wait til the 2018 or until they are trying to get rid of all the 2017 for the 2018

2018 mustang will be a much better car.

You think so? My plan was to wait till the summer and do the "summer freedom" event ford does every year and get the 2017.

Guess I'll just wait and save up. Thanks.

look at what they have added for 2018 and judge for yourself. its also getting a facelift and some different option inside iirc.

also 2018 Bullitt Mustang

DONT GET ANOTHER FUCKING CAR. PAY THIS ONE DOWN UNTIL YOU'RE NOT UNDERWATER. Everyone should be ashamed of being underwater because they made such a shit decision.

OP. Don't listen to the little kiddies that haven't made it to the 400hp club yet. The 2017 Mustang is a fine purchase. 2018 "improvements" are miniscule or cost thousands of dollars extra. Go for it.

Yes there's nothing wrong with buying a mustang. But there is something wrong with rolling all that negative equity into another car.

You can drive mustangs in snow, they're so fucking pigfat you just need good winter tires.

Camaros challengers and mustangs are driven year round here in foot of Canada snow, even 350z. The only one you can't really get away with that is a corvette.

>'98 Camaro fag here

Don't buy it.
Not because it's a Mustang, but because you've already got a car payment. Unless you're willing to stop doing ALL other things (no going out, no eating out anywhere, no entertainment funds including games and movies), do not think about, or look at another vehicle.

The only reason I own my truck and my car, is that I actually OWN both of my cars. Sure, they're from 2005 and 1998 respectively, but they both have under 100k miles and I've personally done all of my maintenance on them so I know it's been done right.

I said earlier that I can pay off the car until I'm not underwater very easily by Summer.

>Camaro fag again

I think we understand that you can make the payments happen to pay off your current car, but why immediately take on more car payments?

I just honestly don't think this is the right time to look at another car for you, user. Take this from a guy who was considering buying a whole parts car for my old junked ass f-body (that I've de-junked almost entirely now, seats are the only thing left that are original in the car, other than the body panels, lol). It seems appealing, and you can imagine all the things you could do with it, or you can almost taste how bad you want it, but just sit on it for a few months. I guarantee you'll still gravitate around the idea, but don't let yourself crater down and commit to it just yet.

>TL/DR
Wait until mazda is paid for, re-evaluate your life decisions at that point.

I'm 18 with a 2017 Mustang GT as my daily driver in New York. The snow isn't shit for these cars. Don't be an idiot and don't drive during a blizzard like we had today.

It's an amazing car. The power is there when you need it, when you want. The drive modes on my premium trim are fun too. Wet/snow mode actually works insanely well. I went drifting after our last storm, threw on wet/snow and the car actually prevented me from spinning out. Braking and what not is affected by the snow/ice itself, but that's any vehicle. I'm running all seasons too.

I had a 2004 V6 Mustang before I got this, and it handled like shit, but still drove it daily through snow and all.

>blizzard
didn't you get like 2 inches?

Only if you're in western new york like me :^)

Mazda 6 is a better car honestly and as sad as that is go ahead trade it for a mustang faggot lol. Make sure to come back to Veeky Forums and complain about how much your new shitbox wasn't worth the money. kek honestly hope op delivers on this not enough cucks on this board

Nice car, I miss my old f body and got a couple things now that would certainly give ya a good run.

We really just don't know how much money this dude has, only he will know if he can afford it.

To the OP, the car will be great and give ya something to work for, but a dealership wont give you shit for your old trade in, and you'll be left paying off a 50000 dollar bill. If you can afford it, go ahead.

Honestly

If I were you I'd keep that Mazda. Be financially responsible too you dumb cunt, you just bought a new car which is already a waste of money.

>are driven year round here in foot of Canada snow, even 350z
Nonsense. My buddy had a Z and it wouldn't go anywhere in the snow.

Mustang gt is shitbox?

wait until the kia stinger gt comes out this year. 3.35l twin turbo with 365hp@6000rpm and 509Nm@1500rpm in awd and rwd options. 0-60 in 5.1 seconds like a panamera s or an aston s.

>gook shit

new mustang looks like a retarded dying fish

> buying a hyundai

It always amazes me how some of you people on this site can look at a gook, gm, or fca car and think "this is a good idea"

What's exactly wrong with driving hyundai? It's reasonably priced, relatively cheap to maintain, reliable and has good performance.

Just like the overused old trope of "Camry being a boring car" that auto journalists must abide by, car enthusiasts will forever trash Hyundai and Kia's. That's just how the world works.

then why have I seen Kia's on top 10 lists recently? you are delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lgJ7G2KaY

i've read and watched half a dozen genesis reviews and not a single complaint about the car.

>Poorfag detected

Listen you stupid cocksucker. We explain this to you pretty much every week when you make these retarded posts.

If you have to justify to others why you bought your piece of shit plastic knock off with with "b-b-bbut it's finally in the jd power top 10 hurrdurr" and "no seriously, they're finally good. seriously for reals this time just let me read this article to you" then you might as well dig a moat around your crotch and become a cuck. Ya stupid cheap faggot.

all I'm saying is they are getting better and these days are competition to any other shitbox out there

did a korean car molest you as a child or something?

and all I'm saying is that they're not getting better. They're just ripping off design elements, chinking it out, and slapping a lengthy warranty on it.

Did a korean car adopt you from your neglectful downy parents or something?

I have no idea what youre talking about. Hyundai chief designers are big names like peter schreyer and luc donckerwolke, among others.

Jesus christ, the hostility.