Any one else here have more than 500hp in their car?

Any one else here have more than 500hp in their car?

Other urls found in this thread:

convertunits.com/from/lb ft/to/N m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My r53 is like 620rwhp brodie

My CBR1000RR has 171 HP stock and it's faster then anything you will ever own and it only cost me $6k.

>it can't even go over 300km/h

AHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>have to dress like a spaceman to go around the corner

no shit bikes are gonna be faster

i do
ive gone 168, i didnt have enough room to go faster

Neither can anything you own faggot

tfw they asked if you wanna donate your organs and you said fug u

bikes are for children...

You have an automatic Scion. You do not have more than 200hp much less 500hp. You were caught pretending to own an Evo, are you just going to pretend that never happened?

At the crank or at the wheels?

Faster to draw a laugh maybe

If I add my two 4bangers up, it's 590HP. (280HP+310HP)
So nope.

lolnogrip torque monster

Figures?
I get 540Nm out of a 2.3L engine.

no idea what the fuck nm is lol

The proper measurement for torque.
convertunits.com/from/lb ft/to/N m

k so 873 nm at the wheels? lmao

Bretty good then.
Way more than my 540Nm but I only have 4 cylinders and 2.3 Liters compared to the V8 in yours.

If you're making 400wtq out of a 4 cylinder that's great
Mazdaspeed3/Focus ST?

E85 converted 9-5 Aero with 630cc injectors, larger exhaust manifold, and straight 3' pipe and forged pistons, since the stock pistons takes a crap once you reach 300HP+.

Oh fun, I had a 2.0 9-3 years ago that I enjoyed
The 2.3s in the 9-5s are much better though

>posting hp numbers and not 0-60/62 times
oh yuropoor

The Ecotech 2.0 are much more reliable though since the B205 had the sludge problem. While the older 2.3 still had some before the PCV update, it easy to prevent with good oil and changing it more often than once ever millennia that some seem to do.

The other Aero 2.3L is using stock parts but with an ECU update and us pushing 280HP/440Nm(325lb-ft), enough to go grocery shipping to say the least.

How come ameriburgers have such terrible self awareness?

>Introducing le new challenger with le 707 hp!!!

Damn, look at all those triggered cagers

my car has 333hp and will smoke anything your poverty ass owns. my bike is on a whole nother level.

maybe you want to wave dicks versus my gook dd? god bless your queen faggot

0-60 times are not important.
60-120 times are where it's at.

Wew hew, someone has a case of butthurt

I would be angry too if I were american

Bet you 100 eurobucks my car and bike are faster than you no matter the metric, faggot.
bread on hood yurofag

650hp supercharged M3fag checking in.

Nice. How many miles since you've gone FI?

It was not a matter of "hurr durr my bike is faster than your cage"
Merely that rolling starts are more fair for RWD and FWD since AWD wins from a stand still.
Grippy tires is another factor which are useless for DD cars as well since they wear down faster, but are faster off a stand still.

60-120 > 0-60

Uh just hitting 10k. That reminds me. Need to change the supercharger oil and spark plugs soon. Oil changes every 3k

omg no body cares. my motorcycle is faster than any car in this thread and my RWD car is faster than you. Hell, the pos kia I dd is probably fasher than the euro shitbox you justify to your pathetic self by calling it a "hot hatch."

kys.
VF? ESS? I'm a N/A S54 guy but next car will be an FI S series V8. Just not sure which.

ESS 650 kit with a few other upgrades. I believe my next car will be an SL63/SL65 for the cheap torque they produce. I'm holding on to this baby for a few years though. Not a great platform to chase HP numbers. I'm topped out as far as the S65 goes.

Nice, please keep on getting mad

Dance for me!

>omg no body cares
You're acting hysterical.
In denial, or are you always this defensive?