GUYS I want to know what do you think is the best choice

a jaguar f type R or a Porsche 911 carrera 4s

The jag is pure sex on wheels, my dude. Next best thing would be a v12 vantage with a manual, but that f-type exhaust is godlike

I saw an F-Type sitting outside my house this morning. Sexy as fuck. Smaller than it looks in ads and such.

911 is for boomers and women. unless youre going for a gtx trim or turbo model, fuck it. jag looks great and has massive personality

neither. a rwd v6 f-type with a manual or a normal carrera s.

Buy a 911 GTS and btfo everything

The jag

holy fuck thats thru thank you so much guys!, now one last thing, convertible or coupe i dont like so much the coupe because it kinds of reminds me to the crossfire chrysler the spoiler look very simillar but I think the new ones have a longer and more sexy spoiler

The F-type chassis is garbage, which is why the fast ones are awd now. 911 will run rings around it. Also, pretty much anything German at that price will be better.

na jag is for boomers.
911 is for people who hoon and do track days.

350gt stang

V6 Jag with the stick

what are you, afraid of a little oversteer?

the new gen jag are AWD, ye porsche is porsche but the sound sucks and the jag man its just so good

All similar options in that price range will perform very well in the real world, so if you're not going to seriously compete with track times buy whatever looks and feels best to you. With all that said, the Jaguar looks better to me.

do NOT get the convertible, coupe or get another car

ye I think the jag looks better and sounds unreal, but if its a 911 turbo S the germans win like always

why not ? the spoiler in the coupe looks like the one in a crossfire chrysler

Fiat 124

Coupe looks way better, just like any other convertible with coupe option.

Crossfires are gay

but the jag coupe has this anoying spoiler like the crossfire and the convertible no and its better to show off, what doy u guys think

I'm not a big fan of convertibles, and I wouldn't miss a spoiler, personally. Just choose what you like the look of more. Don't worry too much about what other people think.