Does anybody else like to watch videos on YouTube of American teenagers getting their first cars?

Does anybody else like to watch videos on YouTube of American teenagers getting their first cars?

It makes me feel bad because I didn't get my first car as a present, but it also makes me feel happy for them so I like to watch the videos from time to time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NN7MZ7MYrKk
youtube.com/watch?v=czpKhMkWHgk
youtube.com/watch?v=_i5l9FDQJw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, i too find a wierd kind of pleasure in watching crash compilations

I like holly michaels compilations

>current economy
>parents can afford new car for their kid
Those commercial are so fake

honestly I wouldn't even want a new car unless it's something crazy like a 911. if I had the choice between a shitbox from the 90s/00s and a modern shitbox I'd get the 90s/00s shitbox.

>i like to make rich people richer by watching their rich videos on Youtube

i like videos of people fixing/creating auto related stuff out of random items.

probably why I find roadkill entertaining

I hate it. I'm poor as fuck and all the kids in my class constantly talk about how their parents just bought them brand new cars for their birthday before they even start learning to drive, pay for their lessons and insurace.
Meanwhile I'm sitting their trying to work out if I have enough money to do enough lessons to pass

You'll feel better once some kid in your grade wrecks his shit and you get enough money for your own car, friend. Seeing rich kids prosper sucks

I remember the time when I graduated high school. I asked my parents to buy me an Escalade, instead they bought me a z71 Tahoe, something I didn't ask for. I was pissed and called them harsh vulgar obscenities. I even keyed the SUV in front them. But then I changed my ways and thanked them for buying it for me. I watch these types of videos too, see the joy on these kids face showing appreciation for what they got. Haunts me every time as it reminds me how much of a piece of shit I was 8 years ago.

literally who

>upset about getting a nice Tahoe instead of a niggerlade

I'm glad you changed

Cuck

Boi I kno u didnt

So basically your the typical Veeky Forums memer that is obssessed with cars that were made before he was born? Ok

my dad bought me a tool kit and handed me the keys to a 100 dollar car

I'm never having kids

No because excited Americans are the most annoying thing on earth.

>OWH MY GAWD DUDE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>that pic
my first thought was "is that Vinny with a gun?"

You underestimate the power of normies with credit cards

Im 18 and I bought my first car, fuck my parents.

Go go gadget '77 shitbox

>you mean my payment is only $300???
>96 months 10% APR

These videos bother the fuck out of me. I bought my own car for $800 because I grew up as a poorfag in Australia. Always had to work my ass off for everything, paid for my own tyres, registration, insurance. Now I'm 21 and I have near nothing to my name because I never got help as a kid.

I know I should be thankful that I at least had food and a place to live growing up, but fucking damn it I hate being poor. I hate it so much. All I want is enough money to be comfortable.

ive only ever bought shitboxes myself, i borrowed my moms car to pizza deliver until i could get enough money for a $500 corolla with a cracked head, i then learnt from my dads friend how to fix it and repaired it, served me well for the last 3 years

I (being the oldest) bought my first car and bought my younger sister her first car
feeling bad because you didnt get free shit is acting like a spoiled child

Dad bought my sister a shitbox '94 Civic (Barney purple) for my sister, which was then handed down to me when she left for college. I was surrounded by friends who all got brand new cars from their parents. Once of my female friends got a Toyota Camry Solara and was bitching to me that she didn't get the Audi she wanted. Cunt!!!

I did end up fucking her twice in my Civic though lol

This is not bait. I promise you. My parents got me a new Corolla while I still only had my temps a few year back. I actually wanted a late 90s Civic cause they're more fun, but my parents are safety cucks.

If they can afford a new car for their kids. They will get another one.

Kek stop being poor, the economy is only crappy for the bottom 60%. For the top 40 they can buy their child a new Civic with cash in their checking account. But why would they when their 800+ credit gets them 0 or near 0% interest.

I remember a video rolling around Veeky Forums a couple years back. A black kid got an absolute shitbox from his parents, kinda beat up, nigger rims and everything, but was still genuinely happy he was getting a free car.

Shit felt heartwarming really.

Lol. You do realize the s&p is up like 28% over the last 18 months. I've made like14% in just 8 months.

Stay poor faggot.

>be /nocar/ poorfag in highschool
>wageslaveing away to buy a 30 year old Honda Prelude
>my insurance company fucks me over with a batshit insane quote so I can't afford the cost of ownership
>see these videos of 16 year olds getting free GTRs, BMWs, and Mustangs
>mfw

not if their kids dead

>2 door
sorry boi racer you're a bigger risk.

If it was Vinny he would have aviators and a question block hat

>tfw $183 a month for insurance
>parents pay $46 a month for theirs

I fucking hate insurance companies. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm fucking retarded.

It doesn't always mean you're retarded
But most of the time kids are retarded
I watched my 19yo friend powerslide into a curb and I used to think he was smart, kinda hope his insurance does fuck him for being so fucking dumb

The majority of young males are morons when driving. I have watched a couple of my buddies total there vehicles .

Insurance companies don't base their prices on the fact that YOU may happen to be a responsible young male driver. It's a statistical average, along with other factors...

Myself?

I was a complete fucking retard in my teens, up until maybe the age of 22. Routinely racing my dumb buddies at triple-digit speeds and driving home wasted... I found that there was a big maturity change around 23. One day just realized I needed to chill the fuck out.

Today I'm 27 and pay around $73/mo for insurance on a car that's over 300 horsepower. Not bad.

Kill yourself
No you're a genuine spoiled faggot if you feel bad that you didn't get a brand new car for turning a certain age. Whenever I see someone under the age of 18 in a car that isn't a shitbox it makes me sick that they have parents that are dumb enough to trust their child that just got their license in something expensive and dangerous.

Lol @ parents even buying their kid a brand new Corolla. You can probably get a 3-4 year-old one for like $10k. It'll be just as safe and have most of the modern tech they desire.

Holy shit I had a friend in high school like this. He wanted some BMW but instead his parents bought him a brand new ford focus and he would not stop whining about it.

I don't know what it is, but there's something about the reactions from the teenagers and (if there are any) young siblings in some videos that makes me cringe.

Here's an example of this: youtube.com/watch?v=NN7MZ7MYrKk

Like, why the fuck are the siblings in the video even doing what they're doing? What's the point?

Teenagers crave independence and to be treated as an adult. In their eyes, getting a car is a huge step towards this. They're excited to go show it off to their friends etc.

And that's fine. Most of them get emotional and all that, and that's completely normal. Then you get the ones that try to say something they think is cool that they saw in a movie or someshit, and it just comes out completely wrong.

Is that kid inbred? Took him like two minutes of holding the plate frame to realize what the gift was.

>3:57 . . . "Why can't I move the wheel?"
Ugh.

>2:49 . . . "Perfect!"
Perfect until your friends start shitting on it for not being a GT. Give it couple years and your spoiled ass will be whining for a new car.

Kid gets 3000GT
youtube.com/watch?v=czpKhMkWHgk

Kid gets a rusted-out Chevy Celebrity
youtube.com/watch?v=_i5l9FDQJw8

>dad asking his son if he's got a hard on

what the fuck

He saw his reaction and put it in the spank bank. Sick fuck.

Holy shit the son looks manlier than I do and I'm 10 years older than him.

>tfw have to pay $120 a month for liability just because other people are retarded

I still act like a retard sometimes 2bh

me too, she is such a cutie

When I finished Uni I got nothing from my parents.

Some guys got cars or money.

I even had to pay for my drivers licence with my first job.

And now my ''dad'' wont borrow me his e36 318 so I could just keep my skills and develop confidence while driving.

I never did anything bad as a kid and I never caused any trouble for my parents, nor do they have reason to not believe Id drive carefully.

Its just he is selfish prick who wants to be applauded for everything he does while my real accomplishments are nothing.