tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
dont be yellow and ask in the Veeky Forums channel

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/yprnxo.webm
wotreplays.com/site/3280254#live_oaks-alpha135-su-122-44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dubs for Jingles is an actual cuckold

>when you're completely fine being the big fish in a small pond playing tier 5 tanks

Friendly reminder that snek>>>>everything else. Also, pls remember to no step on snek.

Holy fuck is this thing easy to ace. Second time tonight.

Is it alright to say that the Sherman family with the 105mm are the best tier 5 & 6 tanks?

>he hides his name

>105mm are the best tier 5 & 6

really makes you think

Wouldn't want anyone to see my seal clubbing collection :^)

The 105 howitzer that the Sherman family gets can one shot the majority of tanks at or below tier 5, and can seriously damage most tanks of equal or higher tiers.
It's almost like a mini KV-2

>still can't break into an ace in this thing

spider>snek

This is the cutest tank in the game.

>tfw you're going for damage at the end of a roflstomp and accidentally use your large repair kit

What is the most aesthetic tank in the game and why is it the Centurion Action X?

fuck didn't mean to reply. Anyways, Chaffee is way cuter.

>not Locust-chan
baka!~

>Is it alright to say that the Sherman family with the 105mm are the best tier 5 & 6 tanks?
No. The Pz IV has better overall stats with the derp than the M4 does, and the Pz IV is still inferior to the T67 and KV-1(S). At tier 6 there are so many better tanks that neither of the American mediums would make top 5.

knock knock

it's the t-34

it's fucking the shermans face

>T49
>90mm gun with alright stats
>HEP as standard
>HEAT as gold
>HE as other standard
expain this shit. Why doesn't it get a single goddam kinetic round?

Will this be a painful grind? I'll have ~45000xp to grind out until I can use the 152mm.

Also, why is its traverse such shit? It's a light tank, but it feels so sluggish

>Why doesn't it get a single goddam kinetic round?
Do to the fact that it's a light tank with a very structurally weak chassis and very lightweight, you wouldn't be able to mount a high pressure weapon on it without ruining the turret ring/suspension every time you fired. However, a low pressure gun can't put much energy into the round, meaning it's going to have piss all pen. So instead you get HEP, HEAT and HE.

Do you think they'll accept?

>IKV 103
>Second gun has HEAT and HEAT as it's ammo choices

I doubletaked and giggled when I noticed it

>awoo>snek all day
it depends on who sees your application. You have a 50% chance of getting in.

desu stick with the stock gun. HE is a better standard round than HEAT

hopefully oberst doesn't see it first :^)

The piss poor accuracy doesn't sell me on it, sorry

Right is the HE gun

>oberst

Huh
I just found this for the M41 Walker Bulldog:
>The 76mm can fire HEAT (High Explosive Ant Tank), HE (High Explosive), HVAP (High Velocity Armour Piercing-Tracer), smoke rounds and training rounds. It had a distinct T shaped muzzle break and fume extractor.
side note, world of tanks and war thunder have ruined google searches regarding 20th century tanks

Does this mean the APCR the bulldog fires in game is complete bollocks?

No, its considered APCR ingame, but the name of the shell says HVAP.

APCR just means something different in WoT than it does IRL. IRL, it's a round that has a solid tungsten core. Ingame, it's just a name for a higher penetration shell.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure HVAP was an american term (?). You can have a HVAP round that is still actually and APCR round.

Not amazing, but dropping 906 dmg bombs into the swed butt, then walking away feels amazing.

my.mixtape.moe/yprnxo.webm

>side note, world of tanks and war thunder have ruined google searches regarding 20th century tanks.
I agree with this statement so much.

I don't think the tier 5 max is enough for the tier 4 heavies

If the tank isn't one of the most famous of WW2 (e.g. T-34, Tiger, Sherman) then 90% of the results are just gonna be WoT and WT. You're lucky if the first result is the actual wikipedia page.

blog

Huh. So is the reason the T49 doesn't have APCR/HVAP because it has a 90mm instead of a 76mm? A 90mm being large enough to cause significant stress to the chassis over prolonged use. Is my thinking right here?

>Anyways, I'm pretty sure HVAP was an american term (?).
wikipedia says that APCR is a Bong term, and HVAP is Burger speak.

>posting the same image from the previous thread
Is everyone in PLSGO a (You) whore or is it just you?
anyways I'm jealous. good game. Is it worth grinding to the AX?

haven't played the line in so long so I wouldn't know

AX is badass.

counter blog

>tfw you still carry after getting double ammo racked at the beginning of the match
>tfw popped a 100% exp booster and went 8-2 in this tank tonight

wish me luck boys

>Is my thinking right here
Logically, yeah. The other thing could be design considerations, E.g. the Sheridan was supposed to be air dropped, so not too much weight could be expended on a recoil system.

Additionally, the T123 90mm was a smoothbore, which meant shit accuracy with kinetic rounds.

That's odd. I've read that HEP, which is burger speak for HESH, benefits from a rifled gun. Something about increasing the spread of the plastic which increases spalling.

Is there a good source that I can read about all this stuff?

>americans waking up
>thread going to shit
Really gets the noggin' joggin'

>Is there a good source that I can read about all this stuff?
Hunnicutt. His stuff can be hard to find copies of (Wargaming is about to publish a reprint of his book "Firepower" in fact) but you can pretty easily find PDFs of his stuff online. He details the entire development of various american tanks.

Aside from that, most of the stuff I know is just random facts picked up from all over the place, amalgamated into what my current knowledge is.

>thread going to shit
in which world is discussion "going to shit"

Nigga the earliest it could possibly be in north america 3:20. burgers dont wake up until 6 at the earliest.

Besides, the thread has yet to go to shit.

>people waking up at 1 in the morning.

No, more likely Americans are going to bed so you end up with an extra concentration of shit.

>2AM EST
>People on the west coast are just starting to go to bed
>thread going to shit
Really gets the noggin' joggin'

>all these retards replying to obvious bait
Americucks, everyone.

acktually I'm Canadian.

Neat. I'll definitely look at his works. Thanks for the source.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>I've read that HEP, which is burger speak for HESH, benefits from a rifled gun.
To add to this, this is actually true and is demonstrable by the fact that the British Challenger 2 is the only in-service modern MBT that doesn't use a smoothbore gun (aside from the indian one, but dude india lmao); the British still rely on HESH as their main ammunition.

For tank rounds to have the required kinetic energy to punch through 1 metre+ equivalent armour nowadays, they fire some massively long darts. These rounds are far too long for rifling to give any considerable "spin" to it before it's left the barrel. Instead, the cannons are smoothbore and stabilisation of these rounds is done via fins on the round itself.

I'm not even the same poster, dumb burger.

Aren't the guns also non-rifled because it's detrimental to HEAT ammunition?

indeed a balanced tank

Not quite detrimental, but it definitely adversely affect the HEAT warheads penetration quality. This is why HEAT-FS is so much more effective than HEAT.

KE rounds were still the main focus in modern MBT designs due to advances with composite armour, however.

Do I have to act like a total fagott 24/7 on ig chat when I join a /wotg/ clan?

only if you join one of the edgy one

What are some of the non-edgy ones for EU? I want a comfy clan with cute people in it.

post replay

Just now read about that trade-in feat-jew-r.

Who would be retarded enough to use that?

You can turn in reward tanks like the T95E2 and T28 concept

wotreplays.com/site/3280254#live_oaks-alpha135-su-122-44

thanks

replay?

LEWD isn't working out for me. Do you think AWOO would let me join?

Are you sure about this Nyanner?

tfw you will never be the loader to a crew of cuties

It's a weird way to write STB-1.

I'm not, but I got no other choice.

The asian females in this game looked fucking ugly. Only the british and french have the qt3.14

Agreed.

I'm not sure if a clan of patricians such as AWOO would accept a bandicam plebian into their ranks.
You could try though.

>the T28 got dropped on accident when being transported for restoration

kek

So what's up with the bongs' obsession with the letter 'C'?

>Crusader
>Cruiser
>Churchill
>Covenanter
>Cromwell
>Comet
>Caernarvon
>Conqueror
>Centurion
>Chieftain
>Charioteer
>Challenger

I was literally wondering this the other day

no clue why it is, but it is I guess.

I think it's all the Cruiser tanks that start with C, aside from Churchill obviously. Then they just carried it into the MBT era.

I hope I make it

>applying to a memeclan
>writes an essay
shiggy

>bandicam

It wouldn't let me write anymore

I hope that this is satire

sides are gone.

Why would it be?

jesus christ I've never seen such a pinnacle of anime hair before

I haven't read the manga, but it's got an anime up right now

There are two types of posters in /wotg/
and Can you spot the difference?

One is me and the other isn't :>

different strains of autism

>BC 155 manages to sneak around the flank
>is zerg rushing straight towards me and Skorp
>we both miss our shots, but have more than enough time to fire another before it gets here
>the skorps solution to this ""problem""
>run up and facehug the BC
>gets his face BTFO
>I kill the BC right after

Kills>Teammates

one is well written and the other one is some meme faggotry?
surprisingly its the animefag who can write like a normal person

I wasn't going to miss my chance of seeing the Skorp do something retarded and funny just to kill the BC a bit earlier

>my waifu would have to be Erika

Good choice there