>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>EN Event Ranking Tracker
ll.idolactiviti.es/en/tracker/#/ranking

>Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/hGBkobD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very VERY good OP

Shit OP. Why are aqwhorefags even allowed to make threads?

Good OP

shit cuck op

Fucking slave get your ass back here

After listening to Daydream Warrior and Guilty Night, Guilty Kiss!, am I the only ones who think that western style tunes fit Aqours? The idol-y moe kind of songs are good but it kinda gets bland after a while. If Aqours want to differentiate themselves from μ's, they should develop their own unique style and I think western edm pop shit fits them perfectly. What do you guys think?

>Not Umi
But Umi is love

This thread needs a honk.

I agree that the style fits them really well. But what i absolutely love about Aqours is how unexpected their songs can get and how well they take advantage of the flexibility of their voices. I dont want them to stick to any particular style because they're absolutely slaying each style they do.

Love Umi.

indeed

HOLY SHIT STOP WITH THE YOU OPS LET OTHER GIRLS SHINE

Where's the word cloud?

Daydream warrior sounds really good , best Aqours song for me. I think the other songs doesn't sound bland at least for me because when I listen to the songs they remind me of some wonderful memories. Sometimes it's just about how much the songs mean to you that made them special.

Honk, kiss Umi and birb

We don't have a You OP in the last 10 threads.

I feel the other way around.
I feel like Aqours has had a consistent sound style and I'd like them to keep it. Their songs have a lot of personality. If I wanted to listen to western EDM, I'd listen to western EDM, there's lots of out there. But even among j-pop / anisongs, M's and Aqours have a characteristic sound that I can't really get anywhere, so I don't feel like listening to something bland (quite the reverse: they make other similar acts sound bland!).

Stop shitposting, newfag.

Add their new song animeish please.

im actually more partial to the traditional feel of aqours! i like their songs like "sunshine pikka pikka ondo" and "mijuku dreamer". daydream warrior's a good song too but as others have indicated, aqours is stronger when they experiment.

Excellent taste.

Just one.

I love Umi's angelic angel costume so much

Last 20 ops
>NozoKoto
>Umi
>Ucchi
>DiaRuby
>µ's
>Pana
>Maru
>fetus
>You
>Rin
>Maki
>Aqours
>µ's
>Kanan
>sif
>Dia
>Umi
>Riko
>Kotori
>Riko

Personally I prefer japanese style idol pop to western style pop songs so I'd be a little sad if they stay in that mode, but I agree that Daydream Warrior is a really cool song and one of the things I appreciate about LL is how often they mix in other genres of music (Storm in Lover, After School Navigators, StrawTrap, etc). Still waiting for Mari to get her metal or punk song though

*sucks all of my fingers and puts them up ten of your butts*
i'm the boss around here.. eheheh...

Next OP should be the Yoshiko Daydream Warrior pasta

Who do you want to see every time you open your phone?

Word cloud when? I like this new tradition, it's almost like /pol/'s worship of Kek.

Friendly reminder that no one wants you here.

Honoka.

Some experiments work and some don't. If you're a person who dislikes EDM (like me), you're definitely not going to think that EDM in any shape or form fits them. Aqours definitely caught my attention with the amazing songs featured in the anime (and later on with what I think is a highly successful experiment with 'Strawberry Trapper'). In my opinion, they're better off sticking to that formula and slowing diverging from it (eg more ambitious melody writing).

stop responding to him you fucking moron

Honk.

I thought you didn't like /pol/?

don't forget to lick super idol nico!

Someone really needs to shit on Pana.

I'm enjoying this new trending post.

I didn't say I like or dislike /pol/. I just hate it when people try to turn this into /pol/. I understand some overspill is inevitable, it's the nature of Veeky Forums.

what I get from this is that nobody likes Eli, Niconiggers like Nico but don't want to force her down everyone throats and nobody likes Mari either

s o m e o n e. p o s t. p i c t u r e s. o f. r i n.

Cute!

Friendly reminder to not reply to Fuuko. Its confirmed that he is a samefagging newfag.

imgur.com/hGBkobD

As much as I don't wanna sound like a sitting on the fence sorta person I really do like both the western EDM and Jpop vibes. I think it's fun to have variation for their group because sometimes I get confused by their songs because they have a similar vibe to them. If they had to do variation more often they should give it to the guilty kiss subunit because Omg Strawberry Trapper is still my fav song and yohane rocked that! They have so much potential for those types of music genres

Lick Nico

I like this post too. Nothing is said, and yet, nothing needs to be said.

>o-okay

I wonder what the limit is to how much shit klab can tack on to SIF before they need to just make a new game. CG dancing will only extend its life so long.

Kiss Maki

>UmiEli

haha mate ur a cunt

What card did she get?

>fuuko love kys

i think it wants to tell us something, can't quite grasp it

>honoka wants wife

>cute post nico
ok

my love confession >__

>game dead

I feel kinda the same as everyone here, I think their style fits more with the "pure" kind of songs like Mijuku DREAMER, Pikka Pikka Ondo and Yume de Yozora o Terashitai (coincidentally, Aqours initial atribute is "Pure").
Though there is no denying that Daydream Warrior is still a pretty neat musical piece. And I like the fact that they keep experimenting, it kinda hypes you up to see what they have in store for the future, and this trend has continued with G Senjou no Cinderella , I'm super hyped for their 3rd Single and the Sub-units bonus CDs to see what they'll offer to us.

Love child?

>Post Nico
It will be done
>Umi love
Indeed
>Help Kotori put better math images
This is terrifying, given the discussion of math last thread.
>course none caring /llsifg/
It all makes sense now
>Fuuko loves kys
..... Do I have to?
Um, kys, come here.
Trust me, I don't like this either, but the sooner we get it done, the sooner we can forget it.

>cute post nico

as you wish

Regarding tiering, is it better to do expert on challenge fest or hard?

shut the fuck up

I love it when they experiment with different styles! Never looped a Love Live song like I've done with Daydream Warrior desu. I'm not a fan of EDM in the first place, but somehow this works really well! Then the preview for G Senjou no Cinderella came out, and I've been looping /that/.
I really like that different genres aren't just reserved for subunits re: Aqours, honestly. While I like the poppy idol songs, I do prefer songs like Mijuku Dreamer, YumeYozo etc. The anime songs have a special place in my heart for the memories and emotions I associate with them, though!

>Honoka wants retard

Obligatory stinkstar post before I sleep

Expert of course

>stop Fuuko
Even the word cloud is in on the tripfag controversy

kys

I would imagine expert would be better, not just because of more event points but also less time spent overall on playing, so you can get points faster.

Here's a cute Nico with Nozomi, as I promised the word cloud. Now I just have to find kys, ugh...

Which one?

Vote for Yohane as the next centre, she is probably the only member out of the 9 who has the highest chance to get a edmish song.

There you are

Look, I hate this too, let's just get it done. *Kiss*

sir, this is not okay!

i think i'm intergrating with /im@s/ well
i'll be posting there until this place cools over

I feel like it only fits Yohane's style out of Aqours.

Do any of you guys put a screen protector on your phone? How does it affect gameplay? Any unregistered taps?

Why does Eli shower with a bathing suit?

Love Umi

This is from an EliUmi doujin and they're at a beach resort. I think Umi spilled a drink on Eli so that's why she went to the shower to clean up.

I really LOVE the Daydream Warrior style, so pop-ish, so A-RISE style, I love this type of music, just cant stop listening to it, best Aqours song for me

kys

The sooner you accept SanBaka the easier things will be.

The world may never know. I still haven't figured out why Chunni does.

Is the link to the event cutoff predictions not working for anyone else? I'd like to know if I have a shot in this Challenge Festival.

(๑≧౪≦)

>less framepsam posting
>more fuuko posting

hmmmmm....

What do you mean not working?
Sometimes the page gives me an error so I have to open it in an incognito tab.

>going to the hetshit general
Stay there and never come back again.

i have to give in then

hmm framespam is fuuko..

FRAMESPAM is Fuuko???
WTF I LOVE FUUKO NOW!!!!