>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions on the 25th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Post CuChulainn

THEY CAN'T STOP THE MASHU TRAIN

>The teacher that I respect...but, "this woman, is it ok as it is?" Though my worries are a secret. If she finds out I'll be torn into 8 pieces.
What did the blue dog mean by this

The greatest king when?

>people told me that the heart drop rate was shit
>start farming the node anyway because I need to clear the shop
>4 hearts without even trying
wew lad

Reminder

I would say you go with Rin route with Redman and Nero, and pick Rani for Tamamo

It satisfies my color autism

post ero servants

Only if it's his female version. Monkey girls are hot.

Precious Eggplant.

>pay 1 rare prism to boost your chances to 5% 5* Servant, 7% 5* CE, 13% 4* Servant, 25% 4* CE, 25% 3* Servant. 25% 3* CE
Or the same but only for paid quartz.
Yea or nay?

>not fighting Cu with Emiya

anyone?

>game is ostensibly Altera as lead grill
>Nero eclipses the fuck out of both Altera and especially Tamamo
>Arturia was not only the hero who defeated Sefar 14,000 years ago, but she bodies like 6 Servants including Iskander and Gilgamesh together

Saberface will not be forgotten, ever.

Fuck how could I forget that.

Ok, change that to do both routes with Emiya

I did that on my first playthrough since I wanted to hear the bantz between them. And that didn't really happen until the actual fight, and the dialogue during fights was never translated so I had no idea what they were saying. I will never forget that disappointment.
Stopping Gae Bolg with Rho Aias was cool tho

Don't forget
>makes EMIYA happy while Hakuno failed

She BTFO even your self insert.

Reminds me of this design

LIZ THREAD

>buyee
>Yahoo auctions

The middleman costs usually outweigh the actual item prices at $15 and below, from how I recall it?

it's usually equal if you get a good enough account. Like $5 for the account and $5-7 for the service

How powerful would be an artificial child created by Solomon's and Artoria's superior genes?

Hakuno made EMIYA happy, just not sexual kind of happy.

Reminder that Altera is precious and needs to be protected

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Mordred is almost that with Morgan, who is also super strong in magic.

>/fgog/ posters would delete this

Remove haters

>Hakuno gets a whole game to make help his Altera and protect her smile
>Guda still hasn't protected their Altera's smile and gotten her to open up yet because three interludes isn't enough to resolve an entire character arc
It's not fair.

This is a logical and mathematical thread, do not post lizards.

At least Guda still has a chance to keep his Altera at wife age instead of daughteru reset

Its simple

Meet with her three parents during CCC event, and get permission to marry her. Then you can unlock special bridal version of Altera.

>his Altera
Yuri shall conquer the moon.

That's exactly what I was thinking about.

Could we have both at the same time, please? They could easily bullshit a reason for that to happen in some event.

>caring about discount Fou

Anyone has the cap of based Mathman speaking of Excalibur?

How will Archimedes ever recover from being BTFO by ROMA as both a human and a servant?

>tail holding
Please delet this degenerate filth.

>Jason added alongside Berserker/Rider Medea.
When? Jason always needs to be memed on.

The weirdest part to me is that their throne rooms all look like half-destroyed shit and they never bother to fix it.

It gives it a rustic touch

>GBF gets touyama to voice the main girl
>we get touyama to voice a fucking banana
>GBF gets sugita as story character and rollable
>we get him as a boss that we can't even replay again
>GBF gets Ono Daisuke, Hirano Aya, Uesaka Sumire, Nakamura Yuuichi, Hanakana as SSRs
>we don't

Why is DW so fucking cheap with VA hires? Serenity's VA is a literal who and we got Inada Tetsu, Ryutaro and Miki all over the fucking place.

rustic =/= rusted

It's too consistent to be DW being cheap. Nasu just likes those VAs

Make me

Extella proves Siamlin is the best Atlasia. Her ancestor and failure of sister both weren't able to find a way to perpetuate humanity after the planet dies and Siamlin did with Mooncell. How can Tsukicucks recover?

The real failure is that FGO recycles so many VAs who basically do the same voice for multiple characters

>tfw GBF gets Hanazawa, Kitamura, and the GRANDRODEO vocalist too

At least Asakawa voices a total semen demon over there too

>main girl
The boring one?

>we get him as a boss that we can't even replay again
You'll eventually roll for him.

Since when is Drang rollable? Was it after they butchered that useless faggot HRT who wouldn't allow it, and also was driving the game into the ground?

No one can stand the one and only heroine of fate anyway.

>not playing FGO muted

That can't be, Grand Order has definitely used all the top tier seiyuus in the market.
The ones it hasn't used are not so good.

Sugita also voices Paris who was an event character awhile back in the event that gave SSR Romeo and Juliet

We get Nakamura free as David who is better than most SSR Archer units, anyway.

>Hirano Aya
Why would you want this?
She is bitch that's not even very good as a seiyuu.

I do wonder if Liz becomes an archer if her outfit will resemble Robin's. They've been getting pair up quite a bit in FGO.

Sion's sister? Its noted that after sending Rani to the Mooncell, she died shortly after. She hasn't played much of a role here.

Although her idea itself wasn't wrong at least.

>she knows exactly what she is without reservations or apologies. She's just chasing down her desires without pretending she's anything else.
Bullshit. Meltlilith deep in her heart wanted to be loved back as a girl. That's the reason she let many chances of killing Hakuno/Archer slip up and constantly toyed with them or was never bothered my the protagonists escaping from her. She was buying time to test if she could manage make them fall in love with her.

>event that gave SSR Romeo and Juliet

You mean pick up gacha of useless SSRs

Oh right, forgot about him. But unlike FGO, SR characters are pretty shit because GBF is a poopsock game. Good fucking luck trying to use Paris in literally anything serious. Such a waste of Sugita's talents. At least they were smart enough to make basically all iterations of Miyuki Sawashiro amazing.

She was a pioneer on research for trying to continue life in Mooncell.

She's good as her roll in GBF which is to be the permanently bullied rape bait character

>Kamiya, Fukujun, Kanahana, Hosoya aren't good

May as well just not have VAs

It just pisses me off sawashiro is fucking everywhere in FGO

if America ever gets an anime adaptation its just sawashiro talking to herself for fucking ages

We don't even have fucking keiji

You forgot Sawashiro who starts sounding the same the second she starts shouting because all her characters in FGO have a similar voice range.

Hirano voice the bear?

>tfw Maruino servant never

yeah I just mentioned it here Sawashiro has more lines in overall GO story than fucking kawasumi does

also
>Miyano
>Silver and bronzes

Touyama isn't that good, but I like Sawashiro and the design of the character she voices in GBF. The big problem that I have with GBF is that it looks like another generic fantasy anime and I'm just too old to watch more crap like that. Apocrypha has a more impressive cast anyways, shame that it's one of the worst Fates.

Jouji Nakata when?

yes

>Apocrypha has a more impressive cast anyways
We don't even know who's there beside Maaya and Kouki

Sawashiro is probably mode red but we literally don't know the rest

They could have animated Tiger Colosseum and made more money

Yeah if Granblue doesn't have Jouji, I think we're in a better state. Although they do have Wakamoto, but only as an R character so again not like he's usable, another squandered role.

You're right, I should not assume that the anime's cast will be the same as the one in FGO. But man, Mamiko as Semiramis, Sawashiro as Mordred, Hayami as Atalanta, Sakamoto as Jeanne, and more.

They have inoue though as a SSR and I think Inoue is just as good as jouji

>today was free Gold Ticket day for me
>rolled the King Hassan gacha
>believed in my heart that today would be the day
>RAINBOW SPARKLES
>IT'S HAPPENING
Fucking Nightingale

What's wrong with that?

Rate-ups are a lie

>They also have Fukuyama Jun, Shizuka Itou, Okamoto Nobuhiko, Uchida Mayaa and Yuuma, Eguchi and KENN

But we have Miyano, even though he's a fucking bronze/silver

Enjoy your nurse

does anyone have a link to karna's side story?

>roll for a 6.0
>get a busty cute waifu

You don't realize it yet, user, but you will be glad this happened.

You'll appreciate her with time.

How good is her Buster buff?

I'm at least hoping she and Merlin can make Kintoki's NP strong enough to kill a God.

>busty
>cute
>waifu
>this shit
No

It's 50% on a 5 turn cooldown at cap, which is not insignificant. Her second skill makes her actually do decent damage against human types too.

Three turn 30-50% buster up.