/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Heroic Geralt edition

Standalone Gwent is announced !
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out !
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs [
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

torched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYj0SvcRyAs&ab_channel=TheTopHatPirate
youtube.com/watch?v=xUEyxPTmCYA
streamable.com/jywny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay trissfag I didn’t want to reveal this but you gave me no choice.

TRISS IS ACTUALLY A MAN AND ITS CANON!

Yes, Triss is a man who uses his magic to make himself appear like woman. Only problem is that he is a terrible mage and that’s why he looks so fucking hideous. Not even the greatest mage on the planet would be able to fix his disgusting skin problems. Why else would he run around like this? He has no other fucking choice!

As we already know Triss is allergic to potions & elixirs with magical components. That’s why he can’t make a "natural" and permanent transition from mtf, so he relies completely on magic. And that’s how he was able to survive so long in Novigrad. Whenever he went out he just stopped using his magic and used his natural appearance instead. The Witch Hunters just saw an ugly faggot in women’s clothes. He hated every second of it and that is the reason why he hates the Witch Hunters and Radovid so much. Weren’t you surprised that Triss suggested to go to the Witch Hunter headquarters? He wanted redemption for the humiliating reminder that he’s an obese (male) degenerate. Also, didn’t you wonder how he freed himself when he got tortured? The dimeritium shackles which he brought with him were obviously fake and when he got shackled to that torture device his magic began slowly to fade away. After that he got his 400-pound physique back and the shackles began to break. This is how he freed himself.

He knew that he had to escape Novigrad in order to keep up the charade. He was able to plan the escape and lead the other mages out of Novigrad because of the fact that he’s a man. In such a situation, any woman would get busted and break under the pressure.

Everything leads to the fact that he is actually a man.

Geralt and Triss OTP

why would you want to summon him? Just ignore his existence like every other human on this planet does

>After that he got his 400-pound physique
thicc

If Triss is a man then I'm gay as fuck :3

Man or woman, she is absolutely gorgeous though. Thanks for taking the time to analyze this though, Triss continues to fascinate as always.

Yeah, like that's going to happen with the levels of Triss obsession in this thread. She is the main star.

>She is the main star.

is that how your mom phrased it when you got bullied in high school

>it's another Triss thread
SHUT UP YOU MORONS

Which painting is objectively superior?

Just compare him with others trans woman.

They do anything to get attention. They do anything to get affection (like stealing your best friend’s boyfriend). They obsessed with sex and their sexuality (dressing slutty). They tend to cheat in relationships (Triss fucked Lambert). They like to pretend to be innocent and weak (oh Geralt I’m so drunk and clumsy hold me :3). They have wide masculine shoulders and a masculine face (pic related (official artwork)).
The list goes on and on.

But maybe that’s why you love Triss so much. You see yourself when you look at her …an obese, delusional, degenerate.

I want to explore every layer of her body and build my home somewhere south. I hear the forests are lovely in Triss' nether regions.

Well, when you have a character everyone keeps talking about for years on end in every thread, I'd say she is the main star. Look, this thread barely even started and it's already revolving around Triss. People love obsessing over her and so do I. Now let's talk about our main lady Triss some more.

Triss never cheated on Geralt and she never slept with Lambert. At the beginning of TW1 Salamandra steals witcher secrets. To complete the task of recovering them more efficiently Geralt, Eskel and Lambert all head to different parts of the North to look for info about Salamandra. Geralt heads to Vizima, Triss also heads there, while Lambert sets for Kaedwen. Lambert is not even in Vizima, and he would never delay or prolong his trip, risking witcher secrets just so he can have sex with Triss, who he never had a particularly good relationship with anyway.

The footprints that can be seen in Triss’ house in Vizima and allegedly belong to Lambert are first visible when Geralt wakes up in Triss’ bed, after falling unconscious during his battle with Azar Javed and The Proffesor and getting teleported there by Triss. It’s not like Geralt barges unannounced through the door of Triss’ house and says hello. It is clear that he has been unconscious for some time, and even if we assume that Lambert was there, he would never have to sneak through the window, he could just casually walk out the front door, since there is no threat of Geralt catching him in the act, which Lambert’s story implies.

Another thing, Triss was busy teleporting Geralt, so she can’t really have sex with Lambert at the same time. Unless Triss and Lambert have a fetish for fucking next to Geralt’s unconscious body, it makes little sense. At best they could have caught Lambert masturbating alone in Triss’ house, forcing him to jump through the window in shame.

Lambert mentioning Triss’ scars is more to provoke Yen, which is implied by the camera showing her take a large sip after he mentions it. It is also in line with his personality, and Triss did spend a fair amount of time in Kaer Morhen and Lambert was even present when she told the story about her participation in The Sodden battle, so him knowing about her scars is nothing unusual.

>open thread
>walls of discution
>it's the fucking trissfag triggerer and the trissfag itself shitposting again

Is there any gwent database that tracks card patch changes?
What i mean is history of all changes on specific card page.
Like dota 2 wiki does dota2.gamepedia.com/Earthshaker/Changelogs

Which merchant will pay me the most for jewelry?

I'm tight on shekels and got a bunch of gold chains

Trissautist, why don't you ever use this mod? It's more lore-accurate than the vanilla dlc outfit.

I prefer her normal breasts and I'm more of an ass man anyway. I also never use the alternate outfit, only for an occasional screenshot.

it's ugly as fuck though

Simply the second best next to Yen

good lad

>most beautiful woman ever

you fucking wot mate?

That's just poor artwork.

Even that's not the greatest

How can other sorceresses even compare?

>yellow teeth

looks like a toad

Is Cyberpunk going to be an MMO?

I fucking hope not

I don't mind open world multiplayer but CDPR should NEVER sacrifice the story to accommodate multiplayer

>They tend to cheat in relationships
Trans women will do almost anything for love and affection, why would they cheat and risk ruining that?

You really have that shit saved in your google drive for immediate copy pasting, don't you trissfag

y tho?

clearly the better painting

this one has the cute cat though

it's a difficult choice.

Am I the only one who got the heroic horseback painting?

it honestly looks rather idiotic

including the griffin is clearly the better choice on every one of them btw

I like it tbqh

Still would have liked muh waifu to be in it too

How comes there's not one portrait of Anarietta in the whole of Touissant?

imagery depicting the heron is heresy

Underrated post, kekd loudly

The GAYRAN is the most retarded boss if depends entirely on luck this is artificial difficulty

Not really. It's just kino. Avoid the two tentacles in the middle and spam yrden on the sides.

TW2 just really wanted to be a movie.

Okay, just beat the Fagran, what the fuck does Geralt throw into the pussy?

God she's ugly.

Cute :3

I didn't enable the thing that simulates a TW2 save. How much stuff will I miss out on?

Jesus Christ you fags. They all fruity and gay

a bomb, you idiot

the only thing it checks for Letho being alive or not, really. Everything else is either outright ignored, or of no consequence

>she will always be lonely

bad feel lads

>Jesus
>Christ
>Gay
The Vatican is fruity and gay. It was always fruity and gay. What do you think the Vatican was about?

Jenny of the Woods is fucking bullshit

it legit took my half an hour to figure out how to jump into the well, and like another 20 in the caves trying to figure out how to get the skeleton down and find the missing arm

Seriously though what am I supposed to do?
>cast Yrden
>attack when she's inside the circle
>drain a third of her health
>dude doppelgangers lmao
>regens all her health in the two seconds I spend killing the decoys

That's the Devil by the well in White Orchard, Jenny is a wraith too but it's a different quest

Okay I figured it out
>Jenny summons the decoys
>run away
>she can't regen health if she's not physically next to you
>do this every time she splits, come back after a couple seconds
>she's dead within two minutes
Well that was retarded

I'm not arguing that. But geralt is not a vatican. He's a manly heterosexual stud. Those paintings don't suit him

She's going to enter an incestuous lesbian relationship with empress Ciri

>empress Ciri
That ending is too funny:
>a lesbo and a homo enter a relationship for the good of the empire
>neither can get it up/get wet to produce heirs
>the country succumbs to another crisis after both are dead with no children

delete this

And that tells you more about the artist than about the person depicted.

When are you getting pat of os saskia and witcher iorveth?

wat?

If you're a mobile poster being bamboozled and are asking when I'm going to write part two, probably after the next one

which is Phillipa

Yeah, that's what i was asking. I'm drunk and/or retarded. Sorry

Crime and punishment. youtube.com/watch?v=aYj0SvcRyAs&ab_channel=TheTopHatPirate

Would Geralt save him?

Lads, should i find Philippa for the absolute madman? Philippa is a cunt for sure, but i don't think that what even she deserves whatever rad the lad has in store for her. On the other hand it's not like geralt can tell the king of the united north to go fuck himself. Especially not when he's got people that need his help and protection.
What would canon geralt do?

Just do it.

>On the other hand it's not like geralt can tell the king of the united north to go fuck himself

You're going to be very surprised

Don't fuck over Phillipa, she's a qt and rad is a faggot

He wouldn't. That's not his problem nor is it his destiny to rescue him.

> need 1 win to finally reach rank 9 without a cheese deck
> service interupted :>)

simply epic

I like this guy

I don't Geralt is too trusting of the Skellige law when he himself was close to dying because of it.

he CUTE

Do Half elfs/quadroons live longer than full humans?

2 kinds of people

>ywn look this good

I feel like I've levelled from 4 to 10 in a shorter time than it took to go from 1 to 4

>ywn have enough scars to impress solid 10/10 sorceresses

well that's pretty gay I guess

Try using Dimeritium Bombs, Moon Dust, and Grapeshot against Noon and Night Wraiths, user.

I have Grapeshot bombs but not the other two. Wasn't necessary anyway, once I figured out how to stop her from healing, a sword with specter oil was enough to kill her.

You could have Grapeshotted her every time she split.

Don't think so. Lynching probably brings down the average lifespan too.

>10/10 sorceresses

But none of the sorceresses in the witcher are 10/10. Saskia is, but she's a dragon

>Yen
>Sile
>blind Phillipa

come on now

>TW1 was made in a modified Aurora engine
>came out two years before DA:O
>still has better shadows
CDPR's sorcery never ceases to impress me. Dandelion's ballad also somehow looks better than Leliana's song despite both being cringe incarnate.
youtube.com/watch?v=xUEyxPTmCYA

The Witcher 1 was so awkward.

TW1 didn't have a console port and slavs are just better programmers in general

>>Yen
>>Sile
>>blind Phillipa
>tfw yen is a 7/10 at most where i live

Feelsgoodman

Sile is ok, but too generic looking. Philippa in w2 is a 8/10, w3 philippa is a 2/10 - can't get more plain than that.

Someone post the Nilfgaard leak please.

wait there is more?
i only saw Emhyr premium version on reddit.

Yes, there's supposedly a bigger leak somewhere on the Russian forum, but it's hard to find if you know fuck all Russian and it probably already got deleted.

oh alright.
ill post it if i find something

thanks user

How does one acquire an autistic mutant bf?

Why do you argue so much about Yennefer vs Triss when the objectively prettier lady is Ciri.

here are a few cards and sounds
streamable.com/jywny

well. yen, you should first start trying to act like a decent human being on even the most basic level. from there you can begin the process of becoming a waifu that isnt such shit

>that Leo Bonhart
So glad I've been saving some scraps for this.