How rich do I need to be to get a girlfriend like this, and for her to stay loyal to me?

How rich do I need to be to get a girlfriend like this, and for her to stay loyal to me?

You could try /r9k/

For how long?
500 would buy an hour of her time at most.

You asked at least two questions.
>How rich do I need to be to get a girlfriend like this?
There are lots of gold diggers out there. As long as you have seven figures in your bank account, you'll always be at least a seven. Add status, power, and work everyday on your physique and you don't even have to be megarich, exactly. A solid six-figures a year of expendable cash (you should always be saving something, at least 20% would be good) will do it.
>and for her to stay loyal to me?
Girls do not stay loyal because of money. Girls stay loyal if they have a desire to. Girls stay loyal to a real man. Someone who makes them addicted to the way they feel when they're with you. Someone who makes them feel like a little brat kid again.

gotta pull some cash in a white collar job my dude. those women wont even talk to you unless you do.

>loyal

Zero, just man up.
Women aren't loyal to beta cucks no matter how much money you have.

That's some low fucking standards.
She looks like a tranny btw

Good shit dude thx, gonna work on it. I will have her.

American comrade Ivan has good women for you if you got good money for Ivan
But you need to have good security con yourself so women dont run from home
Atleast locks and iron bars at home and always lock when you leave
After having child they tame but still always cautious
Starting price at $50,000.00 american dolars a good woman little trained
Just go downtown meet nikolai and ask for Ivan's MatryoshGals

kek

What's more important is your relative social status. Bouncers at bars get hot girls due to their status of power in that environment. Figure out what your relative social competition is, and if you outcompete them you will get the girl

>Bouncers at bars get hot girls
Kek.

>Bouncers at bars get hot girls due to their status of power in that environment.
No they don't.

Only if they're attractive, most bouncers are obese

Bouncers and bartenders are consistently fucking hot girls. Perk of the job

OP's question is about getting and keeping a 10/10 gf, not just fucking them.

Bouncers and bartenders might fuck bar stars, but they aren't keeping 10's for the long haul. They make lower middle class money at best and work shitty service industry hours.

my man....

It depends on how poor she is.

Bouncers and Bartenders are consistently boing alcoholics you mean, not that i would really complain

You sure that's not a tranny?

you'll get cucked by the genetic superior alpha blue collar guy 100% guaranteed no matter what you do

cards are dealt at birth