What is the greatest American GT car and why is it the Pontiac Firebird?

What is the greatest American GT car and why is it the Pontiac Firebird?

ford t-bird

>A grand tourer (Italian: gran turismo) (GT) is a performance and luxury automobile capable of high speed and long-distance driving.

>America
>luxury

>America
>high speed

>europe
>affording cars

>europe
>allowed to drive cars

Why is it that Americans always get defensive with unfounded offtopic insults whenever you point out the slightest things about them?

Why is it that Americans respond to posts?

not even a GT car

its a shitbox with a V8

>shitpost
>can't handle returned shitposting
>Y R AMERICANS SO DUMB AND MAD WTF

>shitpost
I was only stating truths. When Americans still built acceptable cars they were slow as shit because of your speed limits and fixation on stoplight racing, and barely reached 110. By the time your cars were fast they were built like complete fucking garbage.

Not OP, but I've always thought the best American GT car was always a toss up between the Ford Thunderturd or the Chevy Monte Carlo.

And as much as muscle car fags hate to admit it, even the FWD Montes qualify since they were faster and handled better than the RWD 70's and 80's Montes.

All hail the Monte Carlo! King of the American GT car.

87 Turbo Coupe
86 Grand National

Poor
Old
Nigger
Thinks
Its
A
Cadillac

BTW, can anyone identify these wheels for me?

Might be CCW.

I guess you forgot they are all literal shit

>A grand tourer (Italian: gran turismo) (GT) is a performance and luxury automobile capable of high speed and long-distance driving.

your grandpa's GM shitbox has a solid rear axle, has assembled-by-monkeys build quality, and an awful interior

pic related is capable of high speed AND comfortable to ride in for over an hour

>modern challenger
There's always one of these kids in every thread

A trans bird?

>Chrysler having build quality
>Chrysler having not-shit interiors
>Implying Chrysler ever did anything right

>Posts something that handles abuse worse.
F body firebirds can hanfle quite a lot of abuse almost like of cutlasses