What car instinctively says "My driver is a cool guy.?

What car instinctively says "My driver is a cool guy.?

Immediate disqualifications
>All BMWs
>All Audis
>All Lamborghinis
>All Subarus

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/cto/5967240121.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5977252658.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5986940457.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5987902720.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20 year old pickup truck

20 year old is 1997. That's garderners/dirt bag/illegal tier trucks. Pre-85 at least.

stanced cars
JDM cars
race cars

>stanced cars

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not

pic related

don't encourage him

>being such an insecure manchild you'd even make this thread

despite the contrarian echo chamber on Veeky Forums stance remains cool in the real car world

Any American muscle with a big block

Unironically this.

Trips of truth confirm.

>JDM cars

Anything built by dodge form the 60's to 70's and modern day chargers and challengers (no v6 fags though)

>All BMWs
We both know this isn't true.

is that shoop? it looks like a clown car or what the monkees would drive around in

91 Dodge Dynasty

>implying cars are ever representative of the personality or human decency of the driver

ignoring crown vics and nogmobiles

>Immediate disqualifications
Tell me about this BMW/Audi/Lambo/Vapebaru driver who hurt you.

Everything else varies by culture and from person to person. Someone who can afford a V8 in Yurop is cooler than a displacement-taxed 1.3l Dieselcuck.

Superbirds are not good looking cars user

s2000

Anything tastefully modified i.e. Performance mods and cosmetic mods that aren't OTT

U wot m8?

ugly wing
ugly nose
terrible overhang

>implying normies can tell the difference as long as it's clean enough

Think like them, not us. Forget lap times, layout, and whatever else you've picked up from browsing this board. They don't particularly care for obscure, or for tarted-up shitboxes or old Miatas. Stereotypes apply here.

Are you looking for "My driver is a cool guy" to a normie, or "my driver is a cool guy" to that small subset of people that care about cars?

Richard Petty is cool to everybody.

Anything kustom

Let's say normie, for the sake of deciding what would be most useful for socially autistic /r9k/ cross-boarders like OP.

Stance is literally rice

It's race car styling found on actual race cars poorly applied to street cars in a way that does not benefit them at all, and probably makes them worse

I don't get why everyone insists on calling it "stance" instead of what it literally fucking is. Rice.

See
Why would I care what those outside the hobby think? Do Horse riders care what knitting enthusiasts think about them?

If anything I'd want my car to be a sleeper to normies.

Young people that buy Maseratis are usually cool drug dealers.

In which case, Mercedes. Lexus. Late model and not something that says "I'm a tryhard."

|f by some chance we're talking autistic fucks, anything they'd consider a sleeper. For some godforsaken reason a Cobalt SS comes to mind.

because rice means bodykits decals vinyl and everything else to most

its simpler to just call it stance

Sounds like you're shit out of luck then, buddy. Weebs like weebshit, and hicks like cuck trucks and muscle. You've sperged out over Euro so there goes the immaculately maintained manual E39 M5; a perfect mix of performance, rarity and comfort while looking like an ordinary sedan to normies.

I'd rather have the E46 M3.

>all subarus
pic related is cool, 3cylinder AWD tiny death trap, but my non turbo non 3.0 outback is slow and drives but always has something broken

Most American muscle qualifies

Pic related is not cool. People see pic related and think the driver is poor and smelly with no direction in life. Not the cool kind of lack of direction though.

That's not a bad one either. A little less subtle than the E39 but the E46 was still the last good-looking 3 Series; a little rounder and more dressed-up than the E36 but not yet bloated like the E9x. It's a timeless model.

true, less often for muscle though.

Are you serious? Stances cars?

>Immediate disqualifications
Expand on that.

Stance might imply its actually doing something beneficial.

V8s with bottom of the page cams and anything aircooled.

>Trailers his car to the car show.
>Did I mention he brought two of them?
>Never drives them around town for the entire weekend.

Pretty cool guy.

This guy seems pretty cool.

houston.craigslist.org/cto/5967240121.html

Fuck yes my father is a good guy

>my contribution pic related

>20 year old is 1997

It doesn't seem true. Where has the time gone?

J100 or older LandCruiser

V8-swapped Volvo 240/740

Never met a guy with a non-Jeep Arctic Trucks vehicle that I didnt get along with

BMW drivers are the biggest fucking assholes on the road.
BMW riders are pretty much the nicest people you could meet.

You are gonna need better b8 than that brother

I'm an alright driver, i go karting quite often I can read the road and anticipate on what other lesser drivers are going to do, i Always use my blinkers, Always let people let merge, never use my horn or roadrage.

muh c200 kompressor, 180 Hp to the rear wheels, call me a faggot but I love this car. Heated seats, satnav, cc, rainsensor, leather, electric seats, 50k miles for 13000 dollars.

A Viper but only if it doesn't have a big-ass spoiler.

>BMW riders are pretty much the nicest people you could meet.
I don't know anymore, recently It feels like all the shitheads switched from BMW to Audi.

You are uncool

Fox body mustangs
GM F-bodies of any type any year
Asian FD RX-7 owners
Mexican Mini Truck enthusiasts
Brodozers
Bought Rat Rods with painted patina
Stanced AND Stretched tires

Oddly enough, donk owners are cool as shit.

RSX

>working rotary FB-FD RX7

pretty much anything that seems kinda home brewed? ill agree with that

I half expect donk owners to know their car is a joke so they just decided to turn it into the biggest joke they could.

No idea how accurate this is.

audi dont make motorcycles

Ive had a few off hand comments with donk owners at gas stations and stuff. For the most part they knew their shit is ridiculous. This makes me not hate them

hey kid
you want a toothpick?

A 1969 Ford Mustang and if you live in California a Nissan r34 but that would only last for a while.

Windowless van, geo anything, suzuki samurai

Pretty accurate. It's about showmanship and attention.

Would you guys think I'm cool guy

>1997 was 20 years ago

Where did my life go

Miata

I agree

Especially this

27 year old Audi 5000

I like the Reagan sticker but on a 1990

I know, but production started in '84 and nobody really can tell the difference between the facelift model and the older one kek.

and Reagan was a pretty cool guy

Fair enough. it passes then

What about an 89 that's getting the 1970s treatment with a carbed big block?

Opinions on Pontiac sedans?
Need something reliable and decent on gas, can spend 7 or 8k straight up

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5977252658.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5986940457.html

single white mom who fucks black guys tier

:|
well shit any suggestions in that price range, if not I'm leaning towards the G6

its not cool but who cares

if you like it go for it

immediate disqualification for VAG

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5987902720.html

found this about an hour drive, worth a look?

not worried too much about looks just want something reliable and fun to drive, mileage a distant 3rd

last car was a 13 focus was boring as shit to drive

only if 5 cylinders

List of miura drivers

>Jay Kay
>Elton John
>Nick Cage
>Rod Stewart

Both of these are garbage
Top one is about to blow its trans and the bottom one is just shit from the factory

well neither of those are really going to be fun

that Firebird is going to be slow as fuck but you could probably have fun with it

expect to replace shit frequently since its such an old car once maintenance and everything is taken care of it should be solid

NA Miata, headlights up

It's Audi where all the assholes are now.

2.0 liter 5 cylinder, it sounds so nice. but a stainless steel exhaust would run me about 700 euros :(