/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

The White Pearl edition

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
New Map Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=jE1h-IMLefY
Upcoming Changes to Pro League
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/5odf7q/year_two_of_rainbow_six_siege_competition/
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Patch 5.3 is live.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547228-Patch-Notes-Update-5-3
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Friendly Mission Successful:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alexandre_remy/status/822952744361295873
youtube.com/watch?v=SPIcxsk_e9I
youtube.com/watch?v=f6mAeipSTvs&ab_channel=Drifterisawesome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for post rank

1st for taking a pill in Ibiza

xth for dead game

1st for zimbabwe

where the fook are the leaks

nigga we know the op name, the map has a goddamned preview at the top of leddit and we know the defender

get with this shit

xth for dead fuhrer and dead meme

I NEED MORE

I NEED GUNS

I NEED THE ATTACKER

what's the attacker name then faggot or what there abilities are? r what they even look like? release date? other improvements other than UI? shut the fuck up YEAH

I hope the male Spanish op is even in the same ballpark of cool as Santiago Arnavisca.

>Born in Malaga, Spain. Although the family's holdings were greatly reduced under Franco's rule, the Arnaviscas still control large tracts of farmland around Cordoba and the Guadalquivir river valley. The second youngest son in a family of eight, his eldest brother is a deputy in the Adalucian Parliament. Attended University of Seville, 1983-88. Joined the Guardia Civil upon graduation. Served as a brigade commander 1994-96 in the Western European Union (WEU) administration of Mostar in Bosnia where he was instrumental in rebuilding the local police force. In 1997 recruited by the Guardia Civil's counter-terrorism unit, the Unidad Especial de Intervencion (UEI) as part of their focus on the growing threat of terrorist action within the European Union by former citizens of Yugoslavia.

>Arnavisca has competed in shooting competitions since he was a child and is an expert marksman. He speaks English, German and Italian fluently, as well as his native Spanish, and can make himself understood in most other European languages. Despite his aristocratic bearing, he is more comfortable acting as a lieutenant and advisor than a team lead. Extremely tenacious in combat, he has a reputation for maintaining an air of calm detachment no matter how tense the situation.

>NeoTokyo Edition When?

Early on back in the Black Ice days I used to spitball ideas for a future version of Siege, which would be somehow a more faster paced version of Siege

>Operators have their unique abilities, but along with kit modifiers that are shared between a few operators
>Different ops still also have different speeds, but sometimes even different healths (150 HP over 100) and may even have headshot resistance (IE Headshots is not an instant kill for x bullets, or simply HS doing torso damage on shield like ops)
>Operator kits range from Attackers cloaking when stationary / using drones, to being able to "Sonar Pulse" through walls (One time mark of enemies in room, on lengthy cooldown)
>Defender kits can range from being able to re-reinforce a blown out wall, even from a distance, sensor mines that mark attackers who pass through them, and automatic self revive on down (revives into prone position so no getting up animation)
>Operator gadgets can range from a grenade launcher that shoots a sensor grenade into a room which will continuously mark all enemies in it until it's destroyed, to a one way forcefield shield user (think montagne x3 that people behind can shoot through) - teleporting defender, an attacker that can deploy a 50 HP humanoid robot and control it, etc
>Neat grenades like the Sonic grenade (think Echo but the effect gets progressively worse the longer it's going off in the room until you destroy it or leave) and a Flashseeker, a rolling flashbang seeks out the nearest applicable target and detonates when in range

It's all over the place, and it's meant to be stupid. In no way is any of this supposed to balanced but the end goal would be to make information and marking far easier, Diversity between operators DRASTIC and playstyles insane

I NEED MORE MEMES LEAKBRO WAKE UP

lol looks like my dad

Maybe your dad was involved with RAINBOW Team in the late 90's/early 00's.
Ask him about Ding Chavez

>air support gadget
>enemies are instantly marked the moment they leave the building/they get sniped if they stay out for over 5 seconds
please

call the oncology

STRYKER
Name:David Bisaso
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: African.
Birthplace:Kampala,Uganda
Height:5′12
Weight: 200lbs

Background:
David Bisaso was raised as a child soldier during the six year Ugandan Civil War.Later, he was served as an UPDF infantryman during the Second Congo War and he was POW.After the war,he participated the African Contingency Operations Training and Assistance program which improved his life,military skills,usage of advance technology and his english.Bisaso also partake in international operations against drug cartels in Russia,Columbia and Pakistan which made him the deadliest commando in all of Uganda.

Psychological Profile :
David likes to get things done early and quickly during operations because he wants to go dancing later on and go to the beach.He is also eccentric and well disciplined.

Training:
Child soldier as a heavy Machine Gunner
Uganda’s peoples Defence force,conscripted infantryman
Oliver Tambo School of leadership:Bachelor of Science,Technology and Language.
African Mission In Somalia (AMISOM) Intel Officer
INTERPOL (Serving three years)

Relevant Experience :
Ugandan Civil War
Second Congo War
War in Somalia
Operation Cut Tiger’s Balls
Operation Columbia’s Nacho’s

Notes:
He chopped the head of a powerful drug lord in Columbia
Destroying and Razing a drug factory in Kovrov.
Got 2nd place in freestyle dancing in a nightclub in Liverpool.

Loadout:
Primary: Custom made triple barrel MK-48 LMG ,Minigun, Tactical Double Barrel shotgun

Secondary: Barreta M9, Taser Gun

Special:
Airstrike - Bisaso calls a helicopter airstrike which provides fire support for his teamates. Attack chopper fires heavy machine guns to wipe out every defenders from the inside and the outside because choppers are very common in Uganda.Only used twice.

HOW, though? my last game, for example, featured a hispanic child who did not speak english and played on a controller, a guy whose callouts (when i asked specifically for them, mind, after watching 4v5, 3v5, and 2v5 pop up on my screen all simultaneously) consisted of valuable information like "in the corner" (of which room? in which direction? which operator?), and someone who managed to queue for ranked while away from their computer, as evidenced by the auto-recruit selection, and being completely AFK the whole match

how do you carry that shit? what do you do but fucking pray?

Oh you have no idea how many ideas I have in my head. I've wanted a slower paced Neotokyo-art style shooter since a few years before Siege was even announced. Siege came out and influenced my opinions on a lot of the imagined mechanics I had, but the core has stayed focused on the same type of game.
>Teleporting defender
>Headshot resistance
>Sonar Pulse
>Standing still to cloak
Get out of my head

waiting on the operator reveal
whether or not the abilities and guns are cool will basically push me off the fence on whether or not to get the season pass 2 I'm seriously considering it already because MUH KURWA

You're playing a game in which you have the ability to pull off 1v5's in worst case scenarios

The trick is in getting good enough through the power of sheer anger that you can transcend and deal with shitty low rank situations like that, so that you're ready for the big boy leagues later where everybody has their shit together

Also, you could try playing with friends, or if you lack those, then just play ranked by yourself and add people that were moderately okay when you played with them. And/or join the Teamspeak and get a team there, although I don't advice you to queue up for Ranked with high rank people because you're just going to be extremely confused and bewildered when you come up against Platinums and Diamonds

EXTERMINATOR

Name: Kuvubu Wilson
Sex: Male
Ethnicity:African
Birthplace: Wakaliga,Uganda
Height: 5′14
Weight: 160lbs

Background:
Born and raised in the slums of Wakaliga. Wilson was forcefully recruited by the UPDF during the wake of the second Congo war which distrupt his future of becoming a chemist.During his military service,Wilson presented his home made weapon,an eco friendly but-deadly toxic gas spraying weapon that works like a flamethrower and a pest spray which it was first saw in action in operation Iron Fist.His genuine chemist skills has made him giving the title : The Lord of all the plagues which caught the attention of Rainbow in 2014.

Psychological Profile :
Wilson is a pure genius,he spends his free time crafting medicine and toxic chemicals in his lab three times a day.He has an obsession with West Cost hip-hop,Disco and Pepsi.He is loud-mouthed,friendly, very socialible and he can sing like Stevie Wonder and Bono.

Training:
Conscript soldier,small experience in combat and weapons transfer.
Spend 2 years in École Militaire in Paris-Bachelor of Science and Mechanical engineering .
Masters Degree in Chemistry in Oxford University.

Relevant Experience:
Second Congo War
Operation Iron Fist
Operation Kangolorio

Notes:
Managed to wipe out every infected animal during the 2015Ebola outbreak in Liberia.
Watches Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris Films as a source of inspiration.
Gets third place in a freestyle dancing in a nightclub in Marsaille.
Spraying toxic chemicals to the Lord’s Resistance army who were trapped inside an abandoned classroom.
He wears an SAS gas mask

Loadout:
Primary weapons - AN-94,UZI-9mm

Secondary weapons - Glock 9MM, M1911

Special:
Plaguethrower MK2 - The upgraded version of his plaguethrower allows him to fire and unleash a cloud of toxic chemicals in a medium range.

Stop.

vek pls go

badger operator when?
yes it goes up stairs

Calm down. This shit's coming in a few weeks anyway. The devs will probably start posting the DLC preview articles this week

I want it to be a faster Siege, and a slower NeoTokyo. In Siege information is KEY, so Operators being able to discern as much information as possible quickly would be the main goal. Imagine being able to toss a quick sensor bot into a room and know, with great certainty, that room is empty.

Conversely having gadgets that make you entirely IMMUNE to it would ruin the game, so extra mobility and options would be key. Teleporting defender gets marked? Blinks into the next room and repositions. Or maybe an operator can put false sensor mines in room so that while you are not invisible to it, instead of 1 mark there are 4 in that room now and one of them is you (or maybe not, as you are on the floor above looking through the floor with whatever bullshit ability she has?)

Then when it comes down to raw shooting I'd love firefights to end less in just random headshots and more on consistent damage, but thats the trade off. You pick Ash, you have ZERO protection on your head. Headshot means game over on the first hit.

Just one final point, imagine being able to roll your drone automatically? You can point at the entrance to a room, and the drone will roll it's ass in there and mark everything on it's own, without you having to find some dumb corner to hide in, pull out a cell phone, and hope Cav doesn't find you and rape your boipussi

>implying getting raped wasn't part of our plan

It's Caveira, not Caviera, change your filename

>never mispronounce or mispell caveira because of seu madruga will go on
BAAAAAA BAAANDERA DE PIIIIIII RAAAAA TAAAA? NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO

Sounds like a completely different game desu
Also by increasing time to kill for anyone at all by giving headshot resist, you're automatically lowering the pace.

Faster intel gathering would definitely go towards the goal of a faster pace, but you also have to consider the less risk Attackers make to gather it the weaker defenders will be, and the less counterplay you'll have. Good mobility options for defenders would act as a good counter to easy intel, but you'd have to tune it just right so that intel isn't overall less valuable because of it. Making sure maps have fair amounts of chokes defenders would have to pass through in certain areas to make a flank (think bridge on Kanal or Drum on Skyscraper) would act as a way for attackers to anticipate flanks, and then you're in a better spot.

Also, consider this: one of the weakest parts of Overwatch is the hard counter design system. Hard counters reduce personal ability in fights and force team reliance, which isn't bad if you have a full team to play with, but it makes playing solo or just with a couple of friends much more difficult. The reason a lot of people here prefer Siege is because despite how important teamwork and communication is in it, everyone has the ability to win a round on their own. There's not enough damage resistance or mitigation in play to completely eliminate that possiblility

When we make our own game

servers are kill for anyone else?

down for me aswell

Welp
time to go play old school Rainbow Six 3

jesus christ, Elite difficulty is no joke. plans gotta be airtight.

What about a tear gas operator on offense?

I'm not really sure how to work it, but he should be able to like, deny rooms completely (both his team and the opposing one) by filling it with gas.

suppressed OTs-03

y/n?

why do we wear these fucking gasmasks that do nothin' Mr Thatcher, sir?

Tradition lad, tradition.

Suppressor is a shit. Only 1 gun is allowed to be suppressed. Can you guess what it is?

>deny rooms completely for an extended period of time, without being able to hide behind cover or go back in a few seconds like with a Fuze charge, or jump to other cover with Capitao, etc etc

Yeah that's not overpowered at all

the ar33

How about it just fucks up your screen and your operator starts coughing

Nah
The only way adding Tear Gas would be balanced is if you could equip Gas Masks as a game mechanic to be immune to Tear Gas, like in other games. And that's not happening, considering some operators already have gas masks and they are functionally useless (except Smoke because reasons)

S O O N

O

O

N

twitter.com/alexandre_remy/status/822952744361295873

MP5SD because you ain't got a fuckin' choice. Should probably use the shotgun anyway

So looking at those thigh pads on Mira in the teaser image has got me thinking she will have a nice butt.

Always thinking about the important things.

be sure to check your filters Artyom

Holy shit that guy is operator as fuck, what group?
Also, last thread lasted only 22 hours, they used to last for 2 days
>>Ded game

Always thinking about priorities

we're also nearing a new dlc release so we finally have something to talk about instead of the usual /R6G/ complaints

do these prices look fair to you guys?

>what is IQ's pistol

Wheoever finishes that Complaints image by adding more and making it a Bingo card deserves 1,000,000 renown, which translate roughly to +10 internet cool guy points

A bit on the jewy side but not too much. I'd go if I lived in Canada

>2 days
Even less than that lately. Three or four threads ago we had around 190 posters

Me too, my eyes were instantly drawn to her ass. I don't think she'll disappoint at all.

Only 600 credits?

Id atleast expect an exclusive weapon camo or headgear

depends on what you want from it really

Forgot the Luison. I assume you meant Cav

BRRTTTTTTT

Hibana is looking thick there

Is Rainbow 6 the infinity of video games?

Defender Operator idea
Themed around eyes in the back of your head.

This operator wears special goggles/glasses that displays a a camera view in the corner of your screen(can toggle on and off with the gadget button) That way you can always "patrol" the cameras while holding an angle.

Great synergy with Valk obviously. I can't count the times I am in the objective room point defending and I am switching back and forth between two entrances cause the some of my teammates are roaming the the rest are covering other entrances.

What do you guys think? Not to overpowered, somewhat under powered unless you favor intel and can communicate with your team?

its only 100 us bucks seeing how the canadian dollar is worth nothing

>gonna pick off some electronics while they're busy, they won't even notice
>BANG BANG BANG BANG

I wish they would make a shield operator that could charge at people with his shield, have a 5 second knockdown period with it

pretty shit mate, no additional intel and eye strain waiting to happen as you watch a tiny corner of your screen, taking your eyes off the angle you were "holding" anyway"

5 second is a long fucking time

user you're mistaken there, that's the sound of an A-10's cannon.

The sound you were looking for is BRRRRRRAAAAAPPP

So like Blitz from Ghost Recon online?

well you get a charm if you pay for the 3 day / VIP pass

I somewhat remember that game
time was just an example, idk how long it should be

How do I still laugh at fart jokes, am I a child

>exclusive charm
>exclusive hoodie
>priority access to velvet shell demo
Looks pretty fair to me pfam

>IQ has the best ass
SUPERIOR GERMAN ENGINEERING

seems to be 600 r6 credits per day

>You now realize that Valkyrie has the exact same lower body model as Blackbeard does
>You now realize she quite literally has a Navy SEAL-tier set of cock and balls in there

youtube.com/watch?v=SPIcxsk_e9I

>offensive smoke that doesn't deal damage
Yeah, nope.

it's the jeans playing tricks on your eyes

Best butt is clearly Caveira, followed by Twitch, then IQ, then Frost
Ash is a no-ass

now i remember

ass doesn't matter.

tits are where it's at.

Underageb& Pls go.

no, ass is all that matters, assless woman, no matter how big her tits are, will never be attractive

You have objectively bad taste
I'll take a flatchested girl with a great butt anytime over big tits with no ass

Jokes aside I really don't understand the appeal of a woman's ass. The pussy's where it's at.

it's the build, without an ass, no body type would look good

youtube.com/watch?v=f6mAeipSTvs&ab_channel=Drifterisawesome

You've crossed the line
Just when i thought /r6g/ couldn't get worse

Every time I see a Caveira with that stupid looking hood/mask I get mad. I don't know why people buy it.

/r6g/ has taken a turn for the worse

here's your fat ass

still better than a woman with a hank hill ass

/r6g/ - Ass General

Im okay with this title

its part of the season pass

>boo hoo! Tits are superior to ass anyday. *brrrrrapp*
Tits are a joke.

Yeah but it's awful, just buy one of the season hats, they look so much better than that one.