You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't own a 3K Civic

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't own a 3K Civic

Go

I live in Brazil

Not a poorfag and would look trashy in my area. Recently bought a new '17 civic.

>look trashy

Just keep it clean and well taken care of, wouldn't look trashy at all.

>'17 civic

What does a brand new Civic do that a 3K Civic can't?

Because I own a 3K two-wheeled civic equivalent

>Just keep it clean and it won't look trashy

No, just stop, if you don't understand etiquette for more upscale areas, then don't act like you do. I remember, 2 years ago, an older buick was parked across the street at someones house, the cops were called because some housewife thought it was robbery. It was just some dude visiting friends at that house.

I've had a couple $3k Civics and they were great cars. First one I stupidly traded for a Ford Ranger [the worst vehicle I've owned to date], second one I sold because I was moving and didn't have any plausible way to bring it with me.

I miss both those cars and my old Prelude

I dont have 3k

Just slap some bigger wheels on there and keep it clean. The tiny stock hubcaps scream poverty and old, but normies won't know the difference if you brought the look up to today's standards.

Yeah I don't care enough to do that. I don't even do my own oil changes. Also, it's trashy to wash your car in the driveway or generally do anything, I don't know anyone that owns a garage with tools either. Plus, it's just easier to own a new car.

Because I don't like Civics, I'd never buy a car with more than 130k miles on it, and I have a Ridgeline.

1.automatic
2.automatic
3.automatic
4.automatic
5.automatic
6.automatic
7.automatic
8.automatic
9.automatic
10.automatic

nice try hondafag, you can keep ur shitbox

don't have 3k
don't want it stolen

>Ridgeline
The truck that couldn't truck.

Because my shitbox was $1800 and I'm much happier with it than I would be with a civic

One of those faggot ass neighborhoods.
> I own my property but still get told what to do and when to cut my grass and I can't use my driveway to do stuff. Hurr durr

I do tho.

Tried talking down the seller to $2.5k but instead settled for $3k.

It's got a bed that can haul my bike, and it can pull my trailer. It does what I need it to. If I want to offroad, I'll use my beat-up Rodeo

I'm sorry you're poor. The wealthier you are, the stricter life is.

I don't have a $3k Civic because I have a $2k Charger.

Not if you're smart.

Buy country-side property, it's cheaper usually, retains value, comes with land usually, and gives you room to grow property value. Parents make collectively $350k a year and bought their home cheap at $110k in a quiet side on the outskirts of a small town. After dumping about $70k into it, their property is now worth over $270k and it grows.

Any shill who decides to live in a rural area and cares about their wallet is an idiot by design.

I can't stand rural areas. Shit Internet, no tech, nothing to do but outdoor activities. Suburb is best.

Because a 1k corolla is better in every way

But i do...

FWD

>neet: the post

>never buy a car with more than 130k miles
mileage doesn't matter. how well it was maintained is more important, cuck.

>people actually think this
Hohohahah

Because I have a 2k Civic

>What does a brand new Civic do that a 3K Civic can't?

Last until 2030

Do you live in California or something? I grew up in expensive private schools around CEO kids and even they weren't that fucking gay. Some even had beat up old cars for when they worked on stuff or did trips. Are you surrounded by fart huffing douches? Why even live around them if you have to waste money on a brand new car just so you don't get the cops called on you by some retard?

Because I have a 3k Corolla

Any car will last as long as the owner wants to put money in it.

I didn't buy the car because of them, I bought the car cause I wanted a new car. I live in Texas.

So what if you really like a particular old car? Like an MR2 or an e30 or something? (genuinely curious)

Why would you do that to a Corolla. You're pissing away money

I know a guy that own a 300zx and it is always under a cover or in the garage. Always hidden from view.

Falling for the slotted meme. Goodbye brake pads. Plus if you actually drove those hard at track they crack easily with the drill holes.

Dallas cuck detected.

I own a 2k miata

I own a 3k accord

>not a poorfag

Bought a '17 civic

>also not a rich fag

Tell me when you can find a EK9 Type R clean for 3k

Too expensive

Because I'd rather have fun.

because i own a 1.5K integra

Because I own a $3500 integra

because I own a $9500 miata

i own a $6k legacy with 1/2 as many miles as the lowest mileage civic there

because none of these is in WA

i own a 6k 07 civic and a 10k chevy sanic

Because I own a $0.8k Accord

No, I'm strictly middle class, maybe upper.

I have a $50 Saturn

>not bringing a shitty car so the neighbors get fined for improper use of 911

I have one but my friend crashed it when I let him use it so he could drive to work to ironically save up for a car. I paid $2,500 for it and the repair is $1,100 but I'm just going to go through the hassle of using that $1,100 on something "new."

Even the middle class can afford a base model Mercedes nowadays.

Whatever the case you're a step above the average poorfag on Veeky Forums, who in turn sits just above the bus cucks. It was a sensible choice in the sense that you've got warranty and perhaps some sort of deal on servicing, but also a bit silly to spend so much on an unremarkable commuter.

I have a 1.5K Civic. It looks trashy, and I am poor.

I'm not poor.

>fwd

I mean, the cops don't do anything out here. So it is kind of welcome. Hell I've sped past cops 20 over in my area and they don't gaf, apparently they don't have a quota system so there is no incentive to ticket anyone really.

I had an old $1K civic back in 2001. It didn't have the optional passenger side mirror.

There is a manual 200sx with 100k miles going for 2k how much shit am I in for with this box. I want a car to learn manual and maybe kill myself in.

It is a 96 with a minimal amount of cum/blood on the seats.

Do you mean afford as in lease? Cause the most base of base Mercedes STARTS at 30k. I can easily afford that lease, but I prefer to own my car. You seem to think that the income for middle class is high, it's not, it's around 80k. You would be dumb to flat-out buy a Mercedes with that little of a salary. And who the fuck buys a base Mercedes?

I have a 3k miata

I have a 1992 Honda Accord.

out of budget, too modern and Fwd

I own the German equivalent.

I'm not 80. Or dull. Or Hispanic.