/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3251

Not Exactly Christmas Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Hbj8K4J1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lilly!

Rin!

More Lilly is required. Still want those wallpapers. Please.

Cause you said please!

Spam spam

Make Katawas Great Again
pastebin.com/Hbj8K4J1

>Hisao and Lilly have to deal with Kenji after something happens in America

A little thing I wrote about a commission I got from rtil. I hope you enjoy and have a laugh. I think I'll try to do a little fic for each of the pictures I get done, but I should be getting back to my bigger stories soon.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Hanako had a scene like that

I feel it'd be at night time kinda like her pool scene

Sure thing!

Thank you!

>proof

No dude, here's the REAL date. It's clearly this year! We can still meet them!

We'd probably really, actually kill each other if we went to Yamaku together.

Will check out soon!

The cycle of years has come full circle.
Pretty cool the think of that.

Thanks!

>hanako will never tell you she loves you
>not even ingame since it was subverted
but on the other hand it would be even worse and even more out of place if it was at the end of her current route

Lilly!

Fuck it, since I'm demanding so many Lillys I'll just give myself a name. I wouldn't mind some Rins either though.

The order that I'm playing in is Shizune, Emi, Hanako, Rin, and then ending with Lilly since she's my favorite. In fact, I think this may have coincidentally been the way I played through the first time years ago. Weird.

Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin>Hanako for me.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I wouldn't say I dislike any routes, I just think the "prologue" to Shizune's arc isn't very... attractive. The whole being mean to Lilly portion put me off even before I liked Lilly, it just didn't put her in a very positive light for me.

I still ended up liking her in the end, though.

Still not lewd enough though

That was an order of play through, not a route rating.

Rate routing goes;
Lilly>Emi>>>Hanako=Shizune>Rin

I think Shizune's route had good scenes, but overall it didn't focus enough on her, it's main selling point, and was filled with little extras that detracted from her. Shizune could have been the most complex character in the game, but we barely get to know her through her route.

Her final scene in Lilly's route really redeemed her in my eyes and went a long way to show she doesn't hold grudges, just clings to rivalries.

It had Hanako at dead last so it's more likely to be a route rating than this one

Hanako gets a rate boost from me for having new Lilly scenes.

Ah yeah, fair enough. I just happen to be playing in largely the same order that I favor the girls, first being least favorite and last being favorite. Honestly, Hanako and Emi could be switched around, I'm kinda take it or leave it with the both of them. Maybe I'll do Hanako before Emi after all.

And while I'm playing through Shizune's route, it's making me appreciate her more, so that just further complicates the order. I had some irl stuff happen with a deaf girlfriend and I think it makes me relate/appreciate deaf folks and the deaf community quite a lot more. I dunno, maybe I'm just picky, who knows.

What I'm sure about is that Lilly is my favorite

I'm with Fluff on Shizune, it's a shame her route didn't really go anywhere.

Still I think for me its Lilly>Shizune>Hanako/Rin>>>Emi

I'm surprised Emi rates so low.
Any particular reason?

I would like a "first kiss" CG, that would be romantic
Does /ksg/ have any ideas for what Hanako's route would be like if she had a route?

So did the guy who the image that inspired Katawa Shoujo ever play the game?

For me, it's cuz I dated a girl EXACTLY like her before I played the game and it kinda soured me on her to be honest. Maybe I'll like her more now that I'm playing through again and I've had years to distance myself from those memories.

Suzu is a nice girl.
Also I still need to draw

Hahaha you and me both. 3 years later, still salty.

You dated a legless girl that was into anal?

Lucky guy.

No, but I dated a girl who hid her baggage with a happy-go-lucky attitude, grew distant whenever something was wrong, was an incredible tease, and was into anal.

A scene where she touches herself since she wants the dick.

Suuuuure the super shy girl just start to masturbate in front of you for some reason.
She would do it in total darkness or under the covers

>for some reason
since she wants the dick.

That's not something that could happen. She's the shyest girl and have 0 sexual experience.
Someone that stutter when saying hello won't start masturbating in front of you....

Her being less shy, around the player, in the bedroom, would actually mean something.

The idea that she should never change and cannot use lewdness to show development is part of why some more easily swayed "people" defend her rape scene.

do you think this would be crammed into the time period of a month or something.
what kind of retard would make a story like that

Those soft pink pjs are just way too cute, I want to feel their softness while I feel her softness

a scene where you cuddle and a scene where you see her whole face are top priorities

That gives me an idea, what about a scene where you see her whole body? All the girls ingame get fully nude, and it could really be a sign of trust for like when you've been together for a while and want to take it to the next level. The more sexier play like could come later

Yes she is.

Hanako is:

Cute

Okay, playing through Shizune's route for the second time feels totally different from the first. I've only just gotten done with the festival stuff, but already I'm finding her way more endearing than I did before. It sucks that she doesn't have more character development, but this time around I've made it a point to view things from her perspective the entire time too.

Her playful competitiveness and occasional childlike behavior is way more endearing to me than it ever was before, even more so when I look at things from her point of view. She's seen as this frigid, business-like, uptight jerk by everyone around her except Misha. Then Hisao comes along and doesn't immediately rebuff her and Misha. He, albeit not willingly at first, spends more time with them and is willing to take the time to actually "talk" to Shizune, something I bet most other people don't bother with because of all the effort of translation and the added third-party of Misha. Having an additional person tacked on to every conversation you want to have with someone is intimidating. Hisao obviously starts to like her over time, so I can only imagine what's going through her head. Finally, someone that she can match wits with and actively likes hanging out with her, but if she wanted to tell him that, she'd have to put it through a pink translator beforehand. That'd be way too awkward, and a note wouldn't be the right way to go about it either.

It really really sucks that her route wasn't given more attention, she could've been such a good character. I will say though, that I enjoy the silent "conversations" that Hisao and Shizune have with each other in the first act that Misha can't follow. It's a nice dynamic that was dropped too early I think.

I'm prolly just being a nerd and overthinking it, I dunno.

Damaged goods

Crispy.

A consolation prize.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Understanding Shizune gives you much much better vision of her and her flaws and makes her a lot more pleasant when you view her as 'playfully antagonistic' rather than, 'giant bitch.'

I think one of the biggest problems was getting Hisao and Shizune to talk without Misha while not making Hisao grasp sign language too fast.

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned.

Heheh.

Oh shit. Time to get on it.

>Implying Lilly isn't a classy lady who chose a timeless set of clothing.

I see.

>Shizune tied with anyone
>Shizune higher than Rin
How strange

I will always love Hanako
The ks devs did their worst to her, and it didn't stop me
Anything from this point on is weak compared to that, futanari requests and threeway shit from rtil barely even registers as a blip on my radar
The worst has already passed, they can't abuse her any more and certainly not enough to stop my feelings for her

Haha, it's morning for you, and nearly bedtime for me. I was hoping to finish Shizune's route tonight, but holy fuck this game is a lot longer than I remember, not that I'm complaining.

Shizune's route definitely drags towards the end.

Best/worst part is that I'm only in the second act, although I'm not really sure you can call the remaining bits "acts" at all, considering the lack of choices. Oh well. I'm gonna call it a night, thanks to all the folks who chatted with me. Night errbody!

All this whole "please select AROUND the street signs" thing for the captcha is fucking hilariously bullshit, I audibly laughed at it.

Oh god you're not even at Weekend at Jigoro's yet? Bless your heart.
Goodnight bud.

I finally finished my first playthrough and I've been visiting /ksg/ for a few weeks now
I gotta say, you guys give WAY more shit to Hanako's route that it deserves. I mean, it's far from the best on the game, but the good ending felt really rewarding so tell me /ksg/, why do you hate Hana?

this desu, somehow Jigoro made the whole route a lot worse for me
why doesn't he get called for his shit, at least once? no wonder his son is a fucboi and his daughter would not talk to him

>why do you hate Hana?
Memes, mostly. Or the delusion that Suriko deliberately wrote the route to be shitty to spite Hanako fans because he hates Hanako. I don't know which is sadder; the theory that that happened or the fact that people believe it.

I still don't understand is it because she doesn't says she loves you word by word?
I'd even dare to say that her route is better than Shizune since Hanako at least show more character growth alltogheter instead of a half-assed "lol, ur rite, im 2 competitive" at the end of the story

To be clear, I don't hate Hanako. That's just what I can gather from observing the last 6 months or so of butthurt.

>spoiler
Probably this.

MAKE KATAWAS GREAT AGAIN!

>Teacher Miyagi
I approve of this.

>55
>The he swivels his head like a lamp
Then

>but thank God for the Cubans!
kek

>91
>Its like one of my cartoon show come to life!"
shows

>"Nah, its cool. We're best buddies now."
I think you misundertand how friendly US/Japan are.

>It's not getting any better there either.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bretty gud.

> it's morning for you
It's actually 4 in the afternoon

Some questions are really better left unanswered.
Now cease this train of thought before you open pandora's box for the third/fourth day in a row.

>Probably this.
now that's what I call autism
>Now cease this train of thought before you open pandora's box for the third/fourth day in a row.
Dare I ask what are you refering to? And since I just finished it, I kinda want to talk about it. For me, it was like the third route I liked the most

Try now.

>GMT +13
fucks sake you guys really are living in the future, aren't you?

What?

I'm glad this place is still here.

A little worried, but also glad.

For Luv

>it's another suriko samefagging a conversation with himself episode

Lewd love or love love?

agree. i really liked shizune's character

Rape.

and you better watch out, he's focusing in autistically on one of the many complaints about Hanako's route again, this time the fact mentioned in that the writers withheld any trace of her saying she loves the main character

along with his constant barrage of "meme" shitposts

bro, I was asking because I just finished the route for the first time, I don't know why people get so defensive when someone says they liked Hanako's route
Can I just love my waifu in peace?

i don't think anyone will fall for that

He will now call you suriko. That's how his meme works

pathetic, that wasn't even correct in addition to being slow
no wonder you get mocked so much

Shit I accidentally engaged him.

Good morning /ksg/

Eh fug it, it's already begun.

During development, her write had to leave the team so another write had to finish the route and people hate him because they think he intentionally ruined it by making her H-scene 'rape-like' and since then things have spiralled out of control and people are delusional. No matter what you think though you can clearly tell the ending is rushed, actions are taken just to further the plot and character development happens because you're told it is. Could've been better but things are out of control now.

Something like that.

G'morning, pol-dood!

good evening indeed

Looks like some comfy stuff is happening hm?

This could legitimately benefit from that "meme" line being copypasted a few more times throughout the image, because that waste of flesh is probably spamming it on purpose at this point just to be a nuisance. What a surprise, with how Hanako's route turned out.

I can tell he gets embarrassed easily at being predicted, but I'm sure by now he's just playing into it intentionally.

Sup dude, it's actually pretty late here
>spoiler
ah, I see
I also though that after the H-scene thing happened way to fast, after the kiss on the street I expected some kind of scene where you can see how the relitionship with Hanako would work, but nope roll credits
It still intrigues me how triggered /ksg/ gets over it, has really Suriko came to this threads? Was Hanako's route spot meant for any of the other girls?

Newfag. Who is Suriko and why is everyone him?

Writer of Hanako's route who shitposts in the threads for hours on end to try and convince people to play it, since it was written as a trap and, well, you know what it's like if you've played it. Posts with a trip sometimes, usually without it though. Sometimes gets new art from /ksg/ for the shimmie and will never not take an opportunity to shit up the thread while in it.

>Who is Suriko

>Lilly's writer
>Wrote Hanako's acts 3 & 4 after the initial writer had to step out
>Hated by all Hanako fans because memes

How's it going, /ksg/?

I probably wouldn't have done this normally but he just autistically made the same shitpost AGAIN so it must be worth it by now

Something like that.

>but nope roll credits
The thing that always sticks out to me is how small things like tile-hopping and chess were just abandoned.

>has really Suriko came to this threads?
He lurks, anything beyond that is speculation.

>Was Hanako's route spot meant for any of the other girls?
No? Hanako's route was always Hanako's route.

Well then, carry on!

Threw out my back this weekend, trying to numb the pain while hanging in here.

You?

not really speculation

Shiz's route's just as shit. It's boring, she never really reciprocates Hisao's love, never returns his "I love yous". It doesn't feel like a relationship. Hell her h-scenes are pretty much about her being dominant until halfway through the second one.

Oh shit. I'm sorry man. I'm all right. Just got off work, so trying to chill out and brighten my shit evening.

>The thing that always sticks out to me is how small things like tile-hopping and chess were just abandoned.
now that you brought that up, I'm actually anoyed that those things weren't brought up not even has an aftertought, or Miki for that matter (I was expecting her somehow helping you along the road, and she was a pretty fun character)
But has I said, this may be my third favorite route, since I can't argue that Lilly a best

If you want another route that's boring, never returns the "ILU", and literally isn't a relationship, then you're in luck! Except this one has the protag being an edgelord and raping the girl instead of being tied up and ridden himself, and stuff like that makes it just plain worse.