Is it true that driving these around (or any other variant of Skyline) will get you pulled over more often than if you...

Is it true that driving these around (or any other variant of Skyline) will get you pulled over more often than if you were to drive a common car?

How about getting ticketed/warned even if you probably weren't doing anything wrong?

Where?

R34s are still illegal in US.
R33s most burgers probably don't even know what it is.

damn this was my favorite car in need for speed carbon

Probably. Since cops will pull you over for driving on the right side of the car

Oh, yeah that's right.

I live in Australia, so I guess here. Or in any country that isn't the US.

Im assuming you are in America and underage

but nobody has ever been pulled over because their car is RHD.

>Is it true that driving these around (or any other variant of Skyline) will get you pulled over more often than if you were to drive a common car?
Only if the driver is going excessively fast, the car is excessively loud, or if you have very eye catching things things like that huge wing in your pic.

They possibly MIGHT take a second glance at you because you are on the right side instead of the left, but that usually isn't enough reason to warrant being pulled over

based on what Ive read/heard skylines aka non GTR variants are cheap and plentiful.

hence why a lot of poor stupid people aka lebs aka fully sik cunts drive em and cops tend to pull em over more often

t. American that has only spoke with Aussies via Veeky Forums.

Op is an aussie

I probably won't be helping with the stereotype of us Lebos and Skylines then.

I'm really interested in getting one, but I don't want to be pulled over all the time just because of the car I'm driving.

Yeah. Cops know only scumbags drive nissans

Literally happened in my friend's skyline. But cop was just curious and ended up talking to him for 10 mins about the car.

It's not just skylines, driving any kind of modified car in Aus is gonna make you a target, especially if your a P plater

As long as you try and keep your mods legal, and you have a good attitude towards any police that pull you over then you should be fine though

Yes. Our crew has 3 z32tts, an fd, an evo 9, an s15, a 180sx and an r33 gtst. The skyline is the ONLY one that gets pulled over and checked, and is ironically the most legal of all of us

Back when JDM vehicles first started coming into Quebec about 10 years ago, you were guaranteed to get pulled over several times a year. The cops would nitpick too, like ticketing for lack of lateral lights and lateral reflectors (two different laws). I personally racked up about 1400$ of citations with my r32 Skyline when I had it, all for bullshit reasons like that.

So I am right... exactly.

Doesn't the out of province inspection cover you for that?

You'd think so, but the municipal judge made it very clear that the inspection done by the SAAQ is "mechanical only." It's apparently up to us to figure out what's legal on our cars and what isn't.

That's garbage, you would think a customs inspection and an OOP would be enough to say it's road legal.

>Our crew
What are you, a gay?

>he doesn't roll with his crew who also gives each other full body massages

Ain't nothing gay about a brotherly rubdown

>He doesn't have a crew.

Here in Aus I have a R32 gtr, I've been pulled over an almost once a fortnight last year. I have yet to get a ticket or fine or defect notice. Most cops are top blokes who see I look after my car and don't drive around like the mongoloids on the road.

Yeah, it's cop bait. The bacon can recognize the dinner plate taillights. Who knew pigs could learn?

I reckon the rest are too obscure for the vultures.

>tfw no crew to cruise with

Well fuck me. Hopefully it doesn't get annoying.

I got myself an R34 today, and it's all stock so there shouldn't be any complaints from the cops.

It's just a bunch of totally straight dudes I swer. We just cruise on the motorway with our banners on blocking all the lanes and being cunts

All of those cars except the s-chassis were sold in the us.. why would you consider them obscure?